News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Hello!

Previous topic - Next topic

XkeltonX

Hello, My name is Wes. I am from Alabama, and I am 25 yrs old(physically) I believe that I am an 'Old Soul' Simply because I believe not everyone can get to the state of enlightenment, that I have currently found and am currently exploring, at my age. It is not unheard of, just not super common either. I have been practicing AP, for about 6 months now, and have gotten close once or twice. My main problems seem to arise at the point of conscious release from the body. I also think I may have some very old, underlying problems as to why I fear the astral, metaphysical, etc, so much. Maybe something from my childhood, or maybe something from a past life; who know's. I was brought to this website through my wife, and I have posted a couple of posts about my experiences. I am very interested in Astral Travel, OBE, Spirit Communication(which is one of my stronger abilities, even though that is not controlled, either; and I still fear it) meditation, scrying, basically anything metaphysical, or anything of the likes.

Like I said, my biggest obstacle to get over is fear. I have no idea why i fear this so much, but it seems the more I push myself to get over the fear, the more afraid I get. I know a thing or two about the astral and how it works and in many different ways. I am also accustomed to meditation as a daily part in my life. I seem to be able to help anyone, but myself, in this topic. I can give great advice, at times, and many people agree; however, I for some reason can only help solve other peoples problems and not so much my own.  I am very open-minded and have a gift for being able to see 'both sides of the fence', if that makes any sense.

I am hoping that by using this website, I can read other people's experiences and learn from them. Maybe someone else here has or has had, the same fear that I do and can help me with a way out. Maybe by helping others and allowing others to help me, I will finally be able to consciously AP or something to that same affect.

Thank you for reading this far. I hope that you all have an incredible day, and not let any experience, good or bad, hinder you from learning a lesson.

-WES
Expanding ones consciousness, to include his/her subconscious, is a road less traveled, and more rewarded.

blis

Hi Wes,

Sounds like you're firmly on your path. I'm sure you manage to projection when the time is right.

QuoteThank you for reading this far. I hope that you all have an incredible day, and not let any experience, good or bad, hinder you from learning a lesson.

Thanks

NoY

Welcome to the Pulse  8-)

your fear will reduce with each failed attempt  :lol:

:NoY:

XkeltonX

Thank you very much for your optimism. I also believe that when the time is right I will finally have a full projection. I sometimes wish there was more I could do along the way. Again thank you for your reply, and have a wonderful day!
                                                              -WES
Expanding ones consciousness, to include his/her subconscious, is a road less traveled, and more rewarded.

XkeltonX

@NoY

I have never thought about my fear in such a way. This makes me feel like I should just enjoy the partials that come to me instead of fearing why it hasnt happened yet. Thank you very much.

Greytraveller

Greetings XkeltonX and welcome.
Yes, fear is most likely The greatest barrier to overcome before getting out of body. You seem to have come to terms with that fear and so, at some point, hopefully sooner than later, you will get past that obstacle.
Actually many OBEs, even a person's very first OBE, occur spontaneously without any deliberate effort. So being open to that possibility and aware that an OBE could happen at any time is Very important.
Hopefully you will experience your first OBE quite soon.

Regards  8-)
Grey

XkeltonX

Thank you so much for your post. I actually have felt relieved all day now. Like a weight that has been lifted that says, "It's ok to wait." Feels like I am not anticipating it anymore, and it feels great. I am going to continue to practice until I get it! And I know I will! Thanks again!
                                -WES