News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Hello

Previous topic - Next topic

Karin

Hello,

I used to be on the EIC forum which recently closed, and several friends there suggested I join Astral Pulse.  :-)

I used to astral project between 2014 and 2016, but since then the projections have stopped. I recorded about 35 projections in my journal. Let me know if anyone would be interested that I post the whole journal on this forum, even though there haven't been any new entries since 2016.

In 2015 I had an energetic awakening and that's when I started to take synchronistic pictures: first it was shapes appearing in clouds, then later shapes started appearing everywhere (water, plants, trash, etc...). And also I started noticing synchronicity more and more. Not only that, but I started experiencing a kind of interaction "with the Universe" via these synchronicity events, where I would write something on-line then see a cloud scene reflecting what I had just been talking about, for example. So the reality around me went from random to a kind of reflective communication board linked to my inner world.  That's what I used to journal in my "Gamma Oscillations" journal on the EIC forum, because often it was only after the fact, after I had written down the synchronicity events, that I could see a link between these events and a story line would form.

I am glad to be here and see familiar names, and look forward to interacting with you all!
"Believing is seeing" ~ Bashar

Plume

:-) :-) :-)
Of course I am interested in the gamma thread again. It brought me so much joy and really felt your excitement, what I gift for everyone here and so glad to know you can share it again
I am your fan and truly will join in to maybe also show some cool sync.
Bienvenue ma chère,
I guess I need to introduce myself also...
See yeah...

EscapeVelocity

Welcome to both Karin and Plume!

We look forward to your sharing of your thoughts and insights and hope that you will find a warm and welcome home here at the Pulse!

EV (Dust)
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

LightBeam

Welcome both! I hope you will find this forum as exciting and informative as your old one.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Karin

Thanks for the welcome, everyone!  :-)

Question: how can I upload pictures in a post on this forum? Either directly from my computer hard drive, or from Facebook.

Plume

Hello dear,  :roll:
I am in the same boat but doooo not despair yet like me , casey has posted on her "activating the Capacity of Crystals' thread the how, you might find it easier then me to do because you do have it on a web place that will permit this like maybe FB.You basically copy/paste from an existing platform like photo buckets or wordpress . I know The wordpress will from what I was told and also if you go see at the bottom of this threads under bug and whatever thing that bugs you thread you can read the reply to my request and be save from fallen into a deep depression like me :roll: :roll: :| :| Now I have to go through this big learning way to navigate here  :roll:  its ok but I am visual and I need to post image if you know what I mean. I will get there....
AND additional options is not an option...go figure :roll: I think I am being tested big time  :lol: one thing for sure I will learn more of the world of internet posting.... JEEZ!!!!...You know I dream big ....well you know that already :roll:anyway... I am getting myself a big crystal and dith the ordinateur and start communicate via crystal... well I will do that one day for sure, but for now I guess I will live with the options available .
and also let me know when you actually found how to place the avatar image. JEEZ!!!  :roll: Oh I got a hug EMOJI here, soooo cute ...going to hunt down how to do that :-D AND try to like it...not sure if that is even an option 8-) I"m cool ... here I will say it Like your posting always anyway... there... :-D
tourloo

Karin

Testing photo.

Nameless

Hey Karin, welcome to both you and Plume. :-)
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Xanth