News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I am Xephyr

Previous topic - Next topic

Xephyr

Hello, my name is Xephyr. I am a freshmen in college and I practice Tae Kwon Do and Parkour. I have known about astral projection for a long time. I have attempted A.P. many times; however, it was attempted with little knowledge on achieving successful projection. I joined this site with the intention of achieving my first successful projection. I hope to learn from this community and eventually provide help to those who are in my position.

Lionheart

Hello Xephyr and Welcome to the Astral Pulse!  :-)
This should be a bit of easier transition for you since you have already began to discipline your mind with your Tae Kwon Do and Parkour practice. Those are both arts that Focus is key in. With our practice here, a good mental discipline is of the upmost importance.
Good Luck and Safe Travels!  :-)

Szaxx

Hi and welcome to the Pulse.
I've started a thread on how to achieve AP conciously. It's not the easiest method but you can work at it and base your success on how far into it you get.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/the_astral_blueprint-t38729.0.html

If you are interested in trying this method then any  questions can be asked on that thread.
There are more methods, some much easier. It all depends on what suits you best.

Nice one being agile and fit. The precision required in parkour dictates a conscientious mind body coordination. You already own the correct mindset to achieve your goal in AP. Add the same with your discipline, this art should be relatively easy to do. I hope you have control of your fears, this is the biggest stumbling block for newcomers.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Bedeekin

My word!!! Being a Parkour practitioner... you will LOVE it. Sorry.. .but you will.  :-D

Greytraveller

Greetings Xephyr and welcome.
Some people are extremely fortunate as they attempt an OBE with little or no knowledge of induction methods and they are successful and manage to get out of body. For other people it happens completely by accident. However, most people need to know and consciously attempt at least one deliberate OBE method. Fortunately there are many such OBE methods to be found here. Hopefully you will find the one that works for you.

Good Luck  :-)
Grey