News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Hello everyone!

Previous topic - Next topic

the-second-man

Just joined this community, and I have to admit I got a really good impression of this forum. Seems to be full of thinking and positive (two qualities that don't always appear in tandem) people, as some very knowledgeable indeed.
I'm in my early 40s and had my first OBE last October using the wake-back-to-bed method. Since then, I've had another 3 such experiences. I'm looking to develop and explore this, and of course I hope to get to the point where I can just project at will. Lately, I ran into this forum and the writing of Frank Kepple, and this is something I'd really like to explore.

Lumaza

Greetings and welcome to the Astral Pulse!  :-)

Frank's threads are a great place to start. I have read them about 10 times over and still go back for pointers today. You will find that many people make this practice much harder than it needs to be. It all centers around focus and the ability to hold that focus. There are many ways to do that. You just have to find a way that you yourself are comfortable with. You will find this portion of the Forum very helpful to do just that.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness-b30.0/
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

the-second-man

@lumaza - thanks for the welcome! I'll make sure to delve into the section you recommended.

Nameless

Hello Second and welcome. Looking forward to your input. We do have a pretty diverse and intelligent community. Small at the moment but always moving.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

the-second-man

@nameless - thank you for the welcome, and I'm certainly looking forward to take part here. The forum struck me as holding a high intellectual level as well as a positive and friendly tone, which was one of the reasons I chose to join.

Nameless

Hey, that's the same reason I joined. :-D And haven't regretted a day.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.