News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

here to grow and share

Previous topic - Next topic

tides2dust

my name's eric, i am 32 and live in the united states of america, texas. i have always had an interest in my dreams. i still remember my first prominent childhood dream. i have also had an interest in the unknown or, "the other side." i remember, as a child, trying to go to sleep alone in my room and suddenly feeling a presence with me. something got close enough to whisper, "eric" in my ear. i remember feeling the entities breath. i was terrified, turned on all the lights and jumped back to bed pulling the sheets over my head. i think it was then i turned off whatever ability i might of had. there were a few other instances in my early years, but nothing quite as clear. i had a conscious out of body experience in my youth- i was laying in the back of my dads car as he was driving us home- staring out towards the clouds i began to drift away from my body. it was a blissful experience.
through out my life i've experienced phantom scents and phantom touch and during my disciplined years i began to see streaks of light and translucent misshaped orbs of colour over people and animals. i've had dreams of aliens and angels. at one point i thought i was a fallen angel. i've also a fond memory of a pack of celestial wolves. in high school i was totally absorbed again with my dreams. by the time i got to college, i started to experience sleep paralysis. in 2008 i have had 3 very prominent dreams that have reignited an interest and have lead me down very interesting avenues. it was in a dream i learned the word sufi which would also connect with the initiation dream from before but the connection wouldn't be made until 10 years later.
before knowing lemurian was a thing, i met a friend from work. on my ride home, thinking- "who is this person" i remember saying, "he is lemurian." i was so uncertain about the word i had to research it, besides my shock to find it actually meant something i also believe it is an accurate assessment.
i am fascinated by all of this and synchronicity- it is mind blowing to me, how consciousness will acknowledge the little i in any given moment and even manipulate the material world to do so. it isn't just numbers or license plates, it can be anything. i believe i have had a meaningful conversation with a spider once. i have had a crushed rose manifest in order to acknowledge me- a white peacock was lost in our neighborhood on easter day. the kids in our neighborhood were so intrigued. i have always had a fear and fascination/sadness with death. i believe for this reason, the green man aka the peacock angel is the one to have initiated me. i haven't been able to share with to many people. it is why i am here and putting it all out here. i have always had an interest in writing and have been to a couple of forums. there's so much more, so much more. i suppose this is a start. i am tired and find i have two or three different writing styles. i was let go from work because we were affected by covid19. i am in between jobs, currently working two part time gigs. i will say as a kid i thought it was matter of fact that there were 9 earth like planets and have had a memory of a, "future" life of leaving the planet earth. i also believe to have a memory of existing in darkness without form which might have been the womb.
that's all for now... thanks again for the warm welcome. now you know a little bit more about me and my interest.
on a separate note i do enjoy hearthstone, if anyone plays let me know- we can connect in other ways.  :-)
kind regards... <3
eric aka tides

Nameless

Hi Eric and thank you for that heartfelt introduction. You have experienced much the same things and had many of the same revelations many on this forum have had. I can't speak for the world at large (of course) but it seems to me there are a few like us scattered around the globe. We are in all manner of 'phases' in our evolution if we can call it that.

I don't why some of us have these experiences and some don't or don't seem to. It's a mystery to me. But moving to your point about knowing your friend was Lemurian I know exactly what you mean. I've met people also who have stood out to me as 'something other' or of a different descent than most. It's fascinating.

Enjoy the Ride
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Lumaza

Quote from: Nameless on December 10, 2020, 16:25:11
Hi Eric and thank you for that heartfelt introduction. You have experienced much the same things and had many of the same revelations many on this forum have had. I can't speak for the world at large (of course) but it seems to me there are a few like us scattered around the globe. We are in all manner of 'phases' in our evolution if we can call it that.

I don't why some of us have these experiences and some don't or don't seem to. It's a mystery to me. But moving to your point about knowing your friend was Lemurian I know exactly what you mean. I've met people also who have stood out to me as 'something other' or of a different descent than most. It's fascinating.

Enjoy the Ride
In shorter terms, "Welcome to the Family"!  :-)

You will find that there are some of here, possibly many more (even though they wish to keep it private or in the shadows), that seem to have some kind of relationship/bond with ET's, whom I like to call "the Others", since there is so many of them. Whether you wish to use the title "Starseed" or "Volunteer" (according to Dolores Cannon's description), there seems to be a bond there.

Some people come to this Forum because of some bizarre, unique experience they had via Sleep Paralysis. Their curiosity is peaked, but they don't pursue it any further.  These are called "sneak peeks" of what could  be. Yet other people get their first glimpse and then they open themselves further and for that are rewarded with "guidance". A sense of "knowing" seems to soon follow. I believe those people are beginning to "remember" something they once knew.  
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

omcasey

Welcome to the boards, Eric, I am glad you are out there writing.., connecting with others, there is no greater medicine, truly.

I look forward to reading more from you.

Casey

tides2dust

thank you for the warm welcome. i am enjoying reading everyone's contributions through out the forum.