News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Half OBE/half L.D.

Previous topic - Next topic

ATOMxTHExGREAT

Hey,

The names Atom, ive used W.I.L.D. for over 10 years, and am starting to get into Astral and OBE's.

last night was an experience all in its own....sleep....awaken two feet above my body, i spend a long while feeling out the sensations and taking in the sight of my body laying on the bed....(not aware yet but im guessing this wasn't an OBE because of what happens next)....nose,ears,and eyes start bleeding onto my pillow....i assume i m dying due to the fact i am out of body. this frightens me and i try to re enter my body but find it impossible....fright turns to fear and i feel a ripping/pulling sensation from the back of my neck...i am torn into a darkness as vast as imaginable. this place holds a few beings who tug and throw me around amongst themselves stretching out my arms. one being carves two rows of symbols into my right arm, at this point  i cant read it. my left arm now is being carved with a single row of symbols that i later find myself able to understand these as a representation of the word terrorist or terrorism....after the branding i was forced into a reality or setting of a classroom, i fee very confused nd extremely scared. everyone around me knows me. i am freaking out feeling lost. the teacher is trying to calm me and everyone is trying to figure out why i am scared. finely the teacher comes up with a way to settle me..she tells everyone that she will now ask me a question, a question that i could not possible know the answer.. i look at my right forearm and now read the top line of symbols as the word authority backwards. (i dont remember the question) i knew the answer without a doubt in my mind and i was right....i frighted the teacher by knowing the answer and she asked me how i could possibly know what i knew...i said i know the answer because i am 25 years old (im only 24)...she acted as if i lied about my age when i said that then re-asked the question...she then realized that was the problem. she said that i was not supposed to be here yet and kicked me out of the room....

then i felt the onset of the old familiar lucid dream.

this my be long or in the wrong place but id like to join this place and hope for some feedback.  :?

Do not listen to the one who says to close your mind

Xanth

Hey there Atom,

Welcome to the forum! 

This is as good a place as any to post that.

First off, if you're been doing "WILD"s for 10 years, you have already been projecting... astral, obe, whatever... they're all just projections.  People love to attempt to categorize these things, but I've found that these categorizations are nothing more than misunderstanding and misinterpreting of experiences.  But that's a discussion for another time.

That was a pretty strong projection experience you had.  I have no idea what it could mean though... perhaps only time will tell.  Next year?  :)

Can you describe to me what you mean when you said you "felt the onset of the old familiar lucid dream?"  What is that old familiar feeling to you?

pm1978

Quote from: Xanth on October 19, 2013, 11:34:05
Hey there Atom,

Welcome to the forum! 

This is as good a place as any to post that.

First off, if you're been doing "WILD"s for 10 years, you have already been projecting... astral, obe, whatever... they're all just projections.  People love to attempt to categorize these things, but I've found that these categorizations are nothing more than misunderstanding and misinterpreting of experiences.  But that's a discussion for another time.

That was a pretty strong projection experience you had.  I have no idea what it could mean though... perhaps only time will tell.  Next year?  :)

Can you describe to me what you mean when you said you "felt the onset of the old familiar lucid dream?"  What is that old familiar feeling to you?

Agreed with Xanth...

they may differ a little bit, but in the long run they are all non-physical reality experiences. Categorizing leads to division and separation, when people should be focusing on the overall experience... But again, thats a whole different thread. I too am guilty of labeling...

I get spooked during these experiences and have no control in them sometimes... despite HATING them during...they always give me the best learning lessons on confidence and overcoming ANYTHING in the physical : )

pm1978

and whatever you are doing, your doing it right... keep it up : )

Lionheart

Hello and Welcome to the Astral Pulse!  :-)

Szaxx

Hi and welcome to the Pulse.
Crazy experience, it may be a sign that given time you'll realise more of what everything really is like. This physical is one of many, we're tied to it mostly but far more exist. You may be aware of this already.
Have a read of the stickies, darker blue at the top of each section from the home button. Something will grab your attention.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

ATOMxTHExGREAT

Xanth...

When i Mentioned i "felt the onset of the old familiar lucid dream" this is the point where (im guessing) i entered my body,which is my normal level, or plane of awareness. for as long as i can remember i have always compared my dream plane to a video game. i am the master user. i believe(d) when i lucid dream (LD) i awaken my sub-conscious while my physical body sleeps. during my LD i remain within my body and am simply exploring and building within my mind. i believe that when i interact within my LD its mere creations of my doing, kind of like the AI characters of a video game, someone has to initially program them. every thing in my LD's has a "program" feel to it  vs what i felt the other evening. these beings and people and my settings where not "programs" like i have encountered in LD but rather "users"

i may be under educated when it comes to OBE, Astral and LD all being the same, but i do understand how they could be. like i mentioned i believe i have only been astrally exploring the same plane as my physical body. im under the impression now that i just got a small does of whats to come! :-D

still EXTREMELY curious as to what authority and terrorism signifie.. also not sure if it matters but i am left handed, that's the forearm that held the symposium for terrorism.

Thanks all for the feed back!

Lionheart

When you AP your physical body is sleeping as well.  :wink:

That should show you they are one in the same.  :-)

Xanth

Hi Atom,

Yup, that's all good.  I'm just trying to gauge how you perceive your experiences... internal or external.

I'll provide you this link to an article I wrote a short bit ago on whether projection is an internal or external experience. 
I want to point out that what you'll read isn't THE truth... it's MY truth.  :)

http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2013/02/18/are-projections-internal-or-external-experiences/

That should provide you with a very encompassing view on my perspective.

ATOMxTHExGREAT

nice article X,
LD feels internal. and OBE feels sooo external.....if i may use your examples, i feel like while OBE our waves are able to crest and splash and temporarily separate while always being required to recede back to our current common plane. this leaves me wondering why this world is a common truth, we all have an easily influenced perception here whether we recognize it or not. Over all we feel the same here, and every other plane is perceived by the collective inhabitants in the same way.

i may not be clear in this but i will end with a question... If we are all an ocean of separate consciousness neither internal nor external, then how is it that we interact with one another?

Xanth

We interact due to the illusion that persists that we're individual waves.
You are me, and I am you... two waves of the ocean of consciousness, discussing itself.  :)