News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Hello from Atlanta, GA!

Previous topic - Next topic

LowLight

Just found this forum, and I'm really excited as I've been trying to find a good place to both learn from and share my own experiences!

I have had two OBE experiences in the last two years, the first being spontaneous and from my understanding, what William Buhlman refers to as the Higher Self type. My second experience was self induced, and while very short, it was simply amazing.

I probably won't post a whole lot, as I have little to add, but will be here reading as much as possible.

EscapeVelocity

Welcome to the Pulse, LowLight!

Please feel free to start a thread and describe your initial OOB experiences, we would like to hear and learn from them; you never know what may be hidden within until you share. Enjoy perusing the many Forums and information available here. Any questions, just ask.

EV
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

LowLight

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on July 26, 2019, 04:47:05
Welcome to the Pulse, LowLight!

Please feel free to start a thread and describe your initial OOB experiences, we would like to hear and learn from them; you never know what may be hidden within until you share. Enjoy perusing the many Forums and information available here. Any questions, just ask.

EV

Thanks for the welcome EV. I posted my experiences here: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_projection_experiences/lowlight's_obeap_experiences-t47746.0.html

Lumaza

Hello and welcome to the Astral Pulse Lowlight!  :-)

Many people will experience these brief "sneak peeks". They are the fuel to fire up your interest for more. Now it's up to you to either see it further or just be content with what you already experienced. In the case that you wish to see it further, the real "teachings" will commence.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

LowLight

Quote from: Lumaza on July 27, 2019, 03:10:44
Hello and welcome to the Astral Pulse Lowlight!  :-)

Many people will experience these brief "sneak peeks". They are the fuel to fire up your interest for more. Now it's up to you to either see it further or just be content with what you already experienced. In the case that you wish to see it further, the real "teachings" will commence.

Thank you for the welcome Lumaza!