News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Hello from California

Previous topic - Next topic

California

Hello People,

I'm so glad to have found this excellent resource. What a great use of the internet.

Renewing my interest in OBE and lucid dreaming which started spontaneously for me about 25 years ago, I'm just discovering the work of Robert Bruce and found this forum through his site.

I have not pursued the topic for over ten years and in that time have had only a few lucid dreams. I'm looking forward to getting out a bit more in the months to come!

Frank

Hello:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse!

Yours,
Frank

catsyniki

welcome to astral pulse dude, nice to hear someone who might be from cali here... hehe!

Nick

Hi California,

Welcome to the Astral Pulse forums!  :) As you've pointed out, this forum is an excellent resource from which we all draw insight and share useful information. Happy that you've found us, and we'll look forward to your participation.

Very best,
Nick
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

California

Thanks for the welcome everyone! Very happy to be here.

I've ordered Astral Dynamics and Mastering Astral Projection, and am really looking forward to working through them. In the meantime I'm reading The Treatise on Astral Dynamics (excellent) online, have listened to the interviews and read various other tidbits on the main site. I really appreciate the work that has gone into all of this. I heard Robert Bruce on Dreamland and was very impressed indeed. That led me here.
My conscious introduction to the topic was a spontaneous onset of the vibrations and paralysis when I was very tired, at 19, about 24 years ago.
I worked on it, learned to initiate the vibrations, read Casteneda, Seth, Hermann Hesse, Pantanjali and Vivekananda and had some interesting results. I also came across a few negs and scared myself a few times.
I stopped more or less, more than 10 years ago, and have recently developed new enthusiasm. I have more context now, and hope I am better prepared. Finding this forum, Robert Bruce's work and some other materials online is so great! Things have really changed since I last checked-in to this subject. When I worked on it before I had no specific info to help me, and didn't really attack it head-on.
I had my first "new" OBE on my first try yesterday! and I couldn't be happier. Thanks to Robert Bruce and the good vibes on this forum. I induced the vibrations they way I used to using pranayama, and just stepped-out a couple of times and had a mildly amusing flying episode. It was not terribly exciting per se, but it was very satisfying and I am totally hyped to learn. My goals are:
-to develop spiritually
-to expand consciousness
-improve health
-take creative expression to a new level
-make practical use of expanded awareness in some helpful way

I believe expansion of consciousness is the evolution of man.

Nick

yothu

Quote from: CaliforniaI heard Robert Bruce on Dreamland and was very impressed indeed. That led me here.

Same here. How good he let himself be interviewed! I'm glad I heard him talking, thanks to vesselinpeev who managed to make an RB interview archive!

Kind regards
The only thing that is "paranormal" in the Universe is our limited understanding of it.

RTCovenant

Those are some great goals. Welcome to the forum. I hope you achieve your goals as well.
"There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not."