News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Hello from Smertrios!

Previous topic - Next topic

Smertrios

A few days ago I watched a video about astral projection and that night I think I came very very close to doing it. Thats when I used google to search for forums that are geared towards astral projection and found this website. I've been looking at some of the sticky topics and it didn't take long to find out that watching videos about astral projection before going to sleep is a good way to increase my chances of projecting =). There are other things that I have read here that describe experiences about lucid dreaming that match some of what I have experienced myself.

In anycase that is how I arrived here... hello to everyone here!

ALSO: I've created a lua server page script that runs using MakoServer to try and help keep myself awake. Basically it does 2 things. After 60 seconds it fills the screen with "cards" that are randomly generated that I can use to help proove that I projected by comparing what I saw when projecting to what I see after I wake up. And after 60 seconds without input from either a mouse click or keypress it starts speaking text messages using the espeak program I have installed until I give it input. The intent is to keep me awake while trying to "sleep" by forcing me to provide key presses or mouse clicks at least every 60 seconds.

Lumaza

Quote from: Smertrios on July 04, 2018, 20:26:56
A few days ago I watched a video about astral projection and that night I think I came very very close to doing it. Thats when I used google to search for forums that are geared towards astral projection and found this website. I've been looking at some of the sticky topics and it didn't take long to find out that watching videos about astral projection before going to sleep is a good way to increase my chances of projecting =). There are other things that I have read here that describe experiences about lucid dreaming that match some of what I have experienced myself.

In anycase that is how I arrived here... hello to everyone here!

Hello and Welcome to the Astral Pulse!  :-)

Many people report their first experience after just listening to a speaker or video on Astral Projection. Although their experience is normally very short, it's still a "eye opener". That "sneak peek" will either create a passion to engage you further in this practice or totally scare the "bejesus" out of you, lol.  :-D
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Nameless

Hello Smertrios, welcome to the board. Seems you are doing well, keep it up.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Karxx Gxx

Haha, love the system you created. Pretty cool! Tis a nice thing that evokes motivation, which is always handy  8-)
Your way is The way