News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Hello - just arrived.

Previous topic - Next topic

Manco

Hi everyone --
New guy here. Interested in learning more about astral projection. I've read the book by Monroe years ago. Equally this makes me interested in the Afterlife. I'll try to contribute what little I know, though I will most likely be asking questions. Thank you.

Volgerle

Szaxx

Welcome to the Pulse, lots to read and anything you don't feel comfortable with just ask.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Manco

Nameless

Welcome to the forum Manco
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Lumaza

Welcome to the Astral Pulse Manco!  :-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Plume

Bienvenue Manco,
I also read the books from Monroe institute and also have some of the tapes. Here you will find lots of help. i have little experience butwhat I had it changed my way of seeing things for sure , still would like to be more advance but for now I am please with the results from when I got more serious with this art of exploration , the routine and practice is the key and the discipline will definitely bring you into your personal journey.