News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Hello peoples!

Previous topic - Next topic

Bathsheba

Hi there,

Just a few words from a new body.

I stumbled across this website yesterday - can't even remember the trail that got me here - anyway... I immediately started reading the FAQs and methods, printed out and read the 'Astral Signposts' by Charles C. Goodin and went straight to work at AP last night when I went to bed.

So I fell asleep... and tried again in the morning. Now then, I have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and wake up with a numb (and sometimes painful) right hand most mornings. This morning, instead of hanging it over the side of the bed like I normally do, I put it by my side and started to concentrate on my third eye. Almost immediately, I went into this vibrational state. It felt like the buzzing of the numbness of my hand helped me to get there. It kind of freaked me out and it stopped. I lay there thinking that this was probably a significant event, although I had not yet heard of this state.

I managed to do it again and 'honed in' on it. It got quite intense and moreso as I concentrated more on my third eye and just let it happen. It went away again and I managed to get back to that state one more time. This time it was much more intense and felt good. It stopped and then it was morning time and my husband was stirring.

I've now read on here that this is indeed significant and have read how to take it a step further. I went for a 'nap' this afternoon to try it and couldn't even get to the vibration stage. I think there was too much noise from the crickets outside etc. I will be trying again tonight but will have patience...

Okay, so that was more than a few words, haha.

Thanks for all the great info - this is an excellent resource and I will be hanging around  :D

Nay

Welcome to the forums Bathsheba!  Nicely done on your first try, woot! :D

Looking forward to hearing more of your experiences and yes, please stick around, we need more women here..lol.

Take Care,
Nay

Selski

Hello Bathsheba

Thank you for your introduction.

Glad to hear you'll be hanging around and hope to hear of your success before too long!

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

Frank

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Hope you like it here!

Yours,
Frank

Bathsheba

Thanks for the welcome!

As an update, I've been completely unsuccessful in other attempts since my first 'beginner's luck' vibes. So, now it's time to browse and absorb...

:D

Kodemaster

Welcome, Bathsheba!

Best,

Jeni
JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!

.Rachel.

Hi there, welcome to the forums :D

Nick

Welcome to the AP forums!  :)
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson