News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Helloes

Previous topic - Next topic

SpeaK

Hello everyone. I'm from Finland, I'm 17 years old and my real name is Jesse. Just call me SpeaK though, I've been using the nick 9-10years already. :P

Ah well. I came here because I've always wondered about the nature of reality, the universe and time. Astral projection seems interesting, and I hope it might provide some answers, and maybe some mind peace. :)

I don't really believe in god. I think myself as an agnostic. (if I've understood the term properly) So, I don't really deny god, but don't believe it either until i get some hard proof.
Even now, I'm not sure how much I believe in astral projection. I think the mind is a powerful thing, and I think you can fool yourself into believing many things without them really happening.

BUT, that doesn't mean I'm not eager to find out. I really hope astral projection is true. I guess it just takes time, work and lots of concentration, right?

Alright, that's pretty much it. I'm looking forward to learning from you guys, and to chatting with you. :)

Hannah b

Welcome to the forums Speak!  :wave:
I have a proposal for you : stop thinking and start experiencing....it's a big relief  :combust:
The only constant in the Universe is change

SpeaK

Thanks for the welcomes. :)

And Hannah b, can't thinking and experiencing work simultaneously?