News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

OLD SOUL.. NEWISH HERE

Previous topic - Next topic

nightowl

I AM a very old soul, so hello one and ALL and NOW for a nice picture.

It's a crop circle, I do like a crop circle.
Always follow your conscience, instincts and intuition, trust your feelings, go within, be discerning.
Pay attention to your intention.
Beliefs and THE TRUTH have nothing in common.

nightowl

I AM one of the 144,000 "House of David" Souls, There's a lot of us on the planet... Hardly surprising given what's really going on !!!! And NOW for another nice picture...

2012 crop circle (I hope you all have conversations with GOD book one...at least)
Always follow your conscience, instincts and intuition, trust your feelings, go within, be discerning.

nightowl

And because I AM feeling in a "good" mood and three is a very spiritual number.... another picture.

By challenging ALL your beliefs you arrive at a place of knowing.

A Souls Fury

Very nice Crop Circles.. at first thought I would say mandala's but they are beyond that aren't they.. Nice to meet you Nightowl, and I do like your whole B/T = nothing in common perspective. :D

Frequency is Everything

J.K.

Thanks for sharing, nightowl..   :smile:

nightowl

CHEERS ... anyone else "wanna" welcome me ???( OH well suit yourselves) and NOW for something very refreshing...

Hannah b

hey nightowl  :wave: welcome!!!..I love the pictures...thank you for sharing  :wink:
The only constant in the Universe is change

Wizard of Light

What a very colourful spirit!!  Welcome!!
And he said "Let there be light", and so there was.