News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Hey peoples

Previous topic - Next topic

pharoah21

Just stumbled upon the forum after googling 'Why can't I astral travel?' Lol.......

A few months ago I got as close as the vibrations/shaking but I have never gotten close to that since.

I realise this is a deeper issue relating to mental focus, I need to walk before I can run, and I can barely sit still enough to meditate for more than 2 minutes.

I've been carrying a boulder on my back for a long time, and I won't let it go until I have my first projection. I figured once I start learning to focus, meditating for a long time, then I'll go back to trying to project again. I'm sure this forum will be an invaluable tool for me in the coming months.......

Blessings

Xanth

Hi there pharoah21,

Welcome to the Astral Pulse.

Might I make one small suggestion?  Before walking... try crawling first.  It makes things a whole lot easier.  ;)

Start with meditation, as it seems that focus is one of your stumbling blocks.

Joseph kenneth

Ryan,
Great post, and I have to say, your not alone. This is the greatest obstacle in achieving a conscious separation. In fact, it is truly a discipline and an art form. There of course is a reason that not everyone can consciously achieve this yet.
However, your "boulder" or undying curiosity will undoubtedly guide you to the right place mentally to achieve this. I agree that being able to sit still for at least an hour is a good start. Even lay down and drift in and out of sleep while coming back to your breath awareness. Hold focus on your stomach rising and falling. Then feel the air entering and exiting your nose. Get to know and understand the importance of the breath.
Then begin training in energy body stimulation and trance induction.
Your dedication inspires me Ryan. Enjoy the journey and keep me posted! :)
All my best brother!
Joseph Kenneth

Xanth

Quote from: Joseph kenneth on July 11, 2011, 11:57:35
Ryan,
Great post, and I have to say, your not alone. This is the greatest obstacle in achieving a conscious separation. In fact, it is truly a discipline and an art form. There of course is a reason that not everyone can consciously achieve this yet.
However, your "boulder" or undying curiosity will undoubtedly guide you to the right place mentally to achieve this. I agree that being able to sit still for at least an hour is a good start. Even lay down and drift in and out of sleep while coming back to your breath awareness. Hold focus on your stomach rising and falling. Then feel the air entering and exiting your nose. Get to know and understand the importance of the breath.
Then begin training in energy body stimulation and trance induction.
Your dedication inspires me Ryan. Enjoy the journey and keep me posted! :)
All my best brother!
Joseph Kenneth
I was reading that and was like... O_o  LoL

You seemed to have got me confused with the original poster.  :)

NoY

Welcome to the Pulse  8-)

:NoY: