News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

hi

Previous topic - Next topic

Davidov the Great

Hey all, im David but my friends call me Davo. I have always been an open minded person to the supernatural and so forth, but when my best friend and I started getting interested in the Astral, it opened a spiritual apart of my mind and I began to really research on the subject of Astral Projecting. I haven't projected successfully yet.....well not consciously, but am always trying and researching new ways and new techniques on how to better my result.

Well thanks all for reading this, look forward to being of help to everyone and to discover things from others also.

Thor

And I'm his best friend Karl  :D

Hello all :)

Potatis

G'day Davo & Karl!

Keep researching, and never give up trying!

Potatis

Davidov the Great

Cheers mate :)

Nick

Hi Davo,

Welcome to the Astral Pulse forums!  :) We'll look forward to your participation here.

Nick
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Frank

Hi:

Welcome to the forum, Davo.

Hope you like it here!

Yours,
Frank

RTCovenant

Welcome Thor and Davo. I hope you both enjoy the forums and benefit from here.
"There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not."

Davidov the Great

Thanks everyone for giving us both a great welcome :), I look forward to discussing stuff with you in the near future :).