News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Hi : )

Previous topic - Next topic

pm1978

Heard about this place from Lionheart. I usually post on Facebook AP group : )

Around 2 years ago, I had an OBE. I had very similar situations all my life that I would normally deem hypnapompic hallucinations, and freak coincidences. But that OBE  2 years ago is the one that made me a beleiver : )

I live in FL and it's impossible not to sungaze. Bob Monroe said we are more than our physical bodies, thats a wonderful statement to dream about, but Sungazing really taught me the meaning of Bobs famous quote. I can, and will chat about this all day on the forums : )

Thanks for approval : )

Bedeekin

Hey pm1978.

Welcome to the 'Pulse'.

I often gazed into the sun.. I still do when I walk the dog early morning or in the evening. I could discern a sun spot once. :)

Lionheart

Hello and Welcome you to the Astral Pulse!  :-)

Indeed, we are more than just our physical bodies.

I can see that you are going to fit in perfectly here!  :wink:

roman67

Hello and welcome to AP forum. Good to see you here. You will definitely enjoy your stay.

Astralzombie

Maybe I don't know what sungazing is but I'm gonna go with science on this one and not do it. 8-)

Welcome pm1978. 

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Szaxx

Hi and welcome to the pulse.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Greytraveller

Greetings pm1978
And welcome to the Pulse. I agree with the vast majority of the members here that we Are more than just our physical bodies. However, what that 'more than just out physical bodies" is will often be debated and discussed in the forums here.
You will probably fit in here quite well and I look forward to reading and replying to your posts.

Cheers
Grey