News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Hi all

Previous topic - Next topic

Onthepulse

I'm paul and have been trying AP for around 2 years on and off I have never had any success as yet but I ain't gonna give uo that easy. I can manage to reach vibrations most the time but just can't take that jump out.
I'm on here reading through the posts and looking for advice and hopefully can put it all together to find a way to make it work for me.
Feel free to say hi anytime.
If your footsteps go in the wrong direction, follow somebody else's.

soarin12

Hi Onthepulse!  Welcome.  :) 

Szaxx

Hi and welcome to the Pulse.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Kzaal

Welcome Paul! Hope you enjoy your stay as much as we do!
If you're at the vibrations stage you are very close to a successful AP.
Keep trying and remember don't let your mind get distracted from the signs of AP.
Keep your mind calm and focused, and if it starts feeling very weird as if you'd get dizzy then you're on the right track.
Keep focusing on calming your mind until you feel "absorbed" into your consciousness!
The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.

Permanently Grounded

Hi Paul!

All I wanted to say is keep at it! OBE's are not a figment of the imagination nor just some popular urban myth. I'm saying that because I realize that after a certain amount of time passes and nothing seems to happen one may start having doubts. OBE's are real my friend and when you have yours you will find it to be life-changing! Keep practicing just remember that the key lies in not trying too hard. Check out Xanath's guide to OBE's, particularly insofar to the parts where he quotes Kepplers' recommendtions regarding the act of "noticing".

Best regards.