News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Hi Everyone

Previous topic - Next topic

ladybug26

Well where to start...I am new, as you probably figured out, and thought this was as good a time to start posting as ever!  Nay introduced me to this site and I am so glad that she did!  I am interested in all of these topics and look forward to getting my feel around the place.  I am a very lucid dreamer and dream almost every night.  I do feel as though I have been visited by spirits in my dreams and I find that so cool!  Any way..that is a brief intro to me!  Hope to talk with some of you along the way :)

Frank

Hello friend of Nay, hope you like it here.

Oh, tell me, is she really as cute as she sounds?

Yours,
Frank

Nay

Hey Ladybug!  I see you've met Frank. hehehe.  I'm so happy you joined, I know you are going to love it here!

Frank, she doesn't know what I look like, we met on another site. :D  And ain't you sweet..:oops:

Nay

ladybug26

Ha ha!  Thanks for the welcome guys :)

Nick

Hi ladybug26 (and friend of Nay :wink: )

Welcome to the Astral Pulse forums!  :)  This place has gotten HUGE since I joined. Take a little time and nose around the many different categories. We'll look forward to your participation here!

Very best,
Nick
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Leannain

RTCovenant

Hey, welcome to the forums.

Your name gave me an interesting memory of the ladybugs in the football field at my elementary school a long time ago.
"There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not."