The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 24, 2021, 03:55:00

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi Everyone  (Read 1643 times)
ladybug26
Astral Energy 1

nursingstudent22579
View Profile
« on: March 03, 2005, 18:03:23 »

Well where to start...I am new, as you probably figured out, and thought this was as good a time to start posting as ever!  Nay introduced me to this site and I am so glad that she did!  I am interested in all of these topics and look forward to getting my feel around the place.  I am a very lucid dreamer and dream almost every night.  I do feel as though I have been visited by spirits in my dreams and I find that so cool!  Any way..that is a brief intro to me!  Hope to talk with some of you along the way Smiley
Frank
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2005, 19:16:46 »

Hello friend of Nay, hope you like it here.

Oh, tell me, is she really as cute as she sounds?

Yours,
Frank
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2005, 19:16:46 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Nay
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2005, 19:58:40 »

Hey Ladybug!  I see you've met Frank. hehehe.  I'm so happy you joined, I know you are going to love it here!

Frank, she doesn't know what I look like, we met on another site. Cheesy  And ain't you sweet..embarassed

Nay
ladybug26
Astral Energy 1

nursingstudent22579
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2005, 20:45:28 »

Ha ha!  Thanks for the welcome guys Smiley
Nick
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2005, 23:00:29 »

Hi ladybug26 (and friend of Nay wink )

Welcome to the Astral Pulse forums!  Smiley  This place has gotten HUGE since I joined. Take a little time and nose around the many different categories. We'll look forward to your participation here!

Very best,
Nick

"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2005, 23:00:29 »

Leannain
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2005, 00:02:00 »

hi
RTCovenant
Astral Energy 3

TheRTCovenant
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2005, 05:13:33 »

Hey, welcome to the forums.

Your name gave me an interesting memory of the ladybugs in the football field at my elementary school a long time ago.

"There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not."
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: