News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Hi everyone,

Previous topic - Next topic

Athensis

Just want to say Hi to everyone here.
I've followed the forum for about 8 years now but always posted my experiences elsewhere . I need to keep learning and to spread my wings so look forward to participating with you all. Cheers . Susan.

Nameless

Hello Susan and welcome aboard. I think 2020 is going to be an interesting year for all of us. May we all share and learn together. Looking forward to it.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

EscapeVelocity

Welcome to the Pulse, Athensis!
We look forward to sharing with you!
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Lumaza

Welcome Athensis!  :-)

8 years is a long time to be a "lurker". I have been a member here for about 8 years. I did lurk for awhile before I joined the conversations, a few months worth at least. It's good to have some info under your belt. But still in the 8 years I have been here, I haven't even gotten close to reading the total amount of posts here on the Astral Pulse Forum! It seems like it's never ending. That's why on occasion I call it the "Astral Pulse Abyss", lol!  :-D
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Athensis

Thank you all for your welcome.
Lumaza, I tried a few times over the years to join but never had any success. I tried recently whilst abroad but all my emails requesting membership  'Failed to Send.'  Eventually  I understood I needed to download another 'Mail app'. One I had deleted previously and replaced with a different one. After returning to England I downloaded the App , sent an e -mail and here I am.
You've probably already guessed that I'm a whiz kid on the computer. I can laugh at my capabilities. On the metaphysical side I've practised and practiced and succeeded . On computers ? Well ! Lol.

fowlskins

welcome
back lurking again myself