News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Hi i'm new

Previous topic - Next topic

XxMoonDustxX

Hello Everyone,

I am new and I found this forum a few weeks ago and started getting really interested in Astral Projection. I am a beginner in Astral Projection I actually believe I  AP last night for the first time I am very happy cause I been trying for three weeks now.

Anyway just thought I would introduce myself and let you know a little bit about me and Astral Projecting.

Bedeekin

Hey MoonDust. Welcome to the Pulse.

Care to share the experience in a bit more detail? :)

Szaxx

Hi S,
Glad you made it too. :wink:
There's lots of info in the top, dark blue sections (stickies) on each page from the Home button.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Lionheart

Hello and Welcome to the Astral Pulse!  :-)

XxMoonDustxX

I don't really have time right now but later I will update with my first experience. :D

XxMoonDustxX

OK so this was my first experience:

I woke up in the middle of the night cause after I dream I usually wake up for a short time then drift back to sleep. Since I been reading up on Astral Projection I been more aware of how my body is during sleep and I have learned to put my body to sleep and keep my mind awake the last three weeks. Anyway back to story, when I woke up I noticed my body was vibrating I then made the decision to try to Astral Project. I tried three times with the third being successful I also remember seeing white right before, At first I didn't know what was happening. I was shot out of my body and was traveling very fast at least it felt fast I was also aware that I wasn't going very far and when I say very far I mean like thousands of miles this I think i'm not totally sure but I traveled over 100 miles and when I stopped traveling I stopped at a place with cliffs and mountains with trees it was also desert looking as well. There was also this area with a slanted brown house and there was also a very large tree that I was next to. I became aware at that point that I had just Astral Projected I looked up into the sky and thought maybe I should try to fly up through the sky but decided not to. I went over to the tree and tried to touch it. I got a little to excited and got bounced back into my body. I then started dreaming of the place I found.

When I woke up I told my husband and he totally thinks I Astral Projected he also thinks because I been trying for three weeks to Astral project my body just shot me out lol.

Any Thoughts on my experience?     

Lionheart

Thanks for sharing!  :-)

This was indeed a AP. You awoke, noticed vibrations, which most likely means you were deep in Sleep Paralysis. You then created a intent to AP and were launched into the Astral.

This was picture perfect!  :-)

You then stated that you got excited and bounced back into your body. This is perfectly normal as well. It's an exciting thing!

The more you practice, the more control you will have. Grounding will help you prolong your visit as well and you began to do that when you touched the tree.

You followed whatever instructions/technique you had previously read, to the "letter" and were successful because of your strong intent and will to achieve it!  :wink:

Here's to many more!  :-)

XxMoonDustxX

Quote from: Lionheart on August 16, 2013, 15:25:00
Thanks for sharing!  :-)

This was indeed a AP. You awoke, noticed vibrations, which most likely means you were deep in Sleep Paralysis. You then created a intent to AP and were launched into the Astral.

This was picture perfect!  :-)

You then stated that you got excited and bounced back into your body. This is perfectly normal as well. It's an exciting thing!

The more you practice, the more control you will have. Grounding will help you prolong your visit as well and you began to do that when you touched the tree.

You followed whatever instructions/technique you had previously read, to the "letter" and were successful because of your strong intent and will to achieve it!  :wink:

Here's to many more!  :-)

Oh yay!!! Thank you for your comment I am so happy that I astral projected..

SweP

Welcome to the forum MoonDust :)

Greytraveller

Hello XxMoonDustxX
Welcome to AstralPulse.
I also think that your experience was an OBE. The next step for you will be to try to control your OBE. Once out of body it's usually smart to remain in a familiar location and then deliberately move to another place. Getting very excited is a common problem. Strong emotions (good Or bad) often result in ending an OBE. Control is usually a function of experience so control Should improve during future OBEs.

Cheers
Grey

Szaxx

You made it out.
The next time don't think about your body and experiment with flying etc. You may find yourself flitting around almost uncontrolled but keep the thought of what you're trying in mind and you'll soon be able to move properly.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.