News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Hi from the UK

Previous topic - Next topic

Szaxx

Hi All,

Im new here but AP Ive done since 1974.
Ive not tried for many years, decades that is, but this morning was an eye opener for me.
After working every day for months Ive had one day of rest. I partly woke up and remembered everything to do while in the zone.
To my suprise, the whole process of getting out just happened.  Nearing the free point from my body feeling the vibrations like warm water being poured down my neck, the sights normally clearing. I got a shove from my partner in the side and returned home explosively. This has opened the door and I will try to continue again. Back then you said nothing to anyone, today its totally different.
I will post some more soon on relevant topics.
Thanks to All.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

NoY

Welcome to the Pulse  8-)

:NoY:

personalreality

welcome!

it's good to have an AP "old timer" around.
be awesome.

Szaxx

Nice to get a warm  welcome so quickly, I'll keep reading the threads here as they remind me of some of the early 'tries'.
Not yet found anyone comment on a return that was too fast, imagine being tied to two trees that have been prepared to rip you in two parts, that sort of experience is 'somewhat unpleasant' but harmless enough.
Thanks again.

Xanth

Awesome Szaxx!

Good to have you aboard!  I look forward to reading your contributions.  :)

Welcome to the Pulse.

Timandra

Hi Szaxx, welcome to the Astral Pulse!  :-)
Some things have to be believed to be seen ~ Ralph Hodgson

Summerlander

Welcome to AP, old timer. 8)

Bedeekin

Welcome Szaxx. I was born the year you had your first experience. Nice.

Summerlander

8 years later, I was born.

Szaxx

Hi
I was born in a chapel  and have often wondered if this helped as there's a lot of strange things happened in my lifetime so far.
I know things that haven't yet happened occasionally they are big events, another day or thread for these. Im still reading threads here finding new info on the old seven planes bit. Can comment on some guided trips but not here as they require a thread of their own too.
Im using a cell phone so responding is slow and typo's are imminent.
Cheers for the warm welcome everyone, its nice to be here.

Lexy

welcome to the pulse  :evil:
"Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves."

Nameless

Hey Szaxx, I'm having such a wonderful time tripping back into the past and digging up either the first post by some of my fellows here of looking for their "about me's".

Back then things were much different, You either didn't talk about this for fear of being ridiculed or because almost no one had a clue what you were talking about. Nowadays people are jumping at the chance to tell their stories. Who can blame them or us, it's just so amazing the life that happens when we aren't so involved with this mundane one.

Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.