News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Hello Intro

Previous topic - Next topic

EscapeVelocity

Hi to everyone,

looking forward to sharing thoughts and ideas on a fascinating and apparently infinite topic! What a great resource we are provided here. Hundreds of hours of archives to sift through...thanks to all the contributors.

EV
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Stookie

Welcome to the Astral Pulse EscapeVelocity!

You're right - tons of stuff. If your not familiar, check out some of "Frank"'s old posts. He had some unique perspectives on AP.

KI Aura

Welcome! :-D! I'm new myself to Astral Pulse myself, and you're absolutely correct, there is a VAST amount of informations here!

EscapeVelocity

Stookie,

thanks for the welcome. Yeah, Frank's posts deserve a Pulitzer for his advancement of our knowledge on this subject. I've spent maybe a hundred hours on his stuff. Hard to add anything other than confirmation of some of what's already been said. Same for yourself, Tisha, MJ, Ginny, Upstream, Adrian, tvos, CFT and others...many others.

KI Aura,

thanks for the Hello! Yeah, there's a lifetime of studying here already. I look forward to your contributions and sharing. Let's see how much further we can take it before the game runs out!

EV
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

KI Aura

I like the way you think!

Nameless

Well well, look who this belongs to ;-) Having a ball looking up bio's. I will concur, Frank deserves a Pulitzer for sure.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.