News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Hi, how's it going?

Previous topic - Next topic

EtheriK

I just thought I'd better introduce myself before I wrote anymore posts here. Seemed a little rude to continue posting without introducing myself. My name's Michael and I'm from Australia. I've been interested in spirituality from a young age and it's only now I've decided to start posting here (amongst other things) in order to gain a deeper understanding and appreciation for the mechanics of existence. Thanks for reading my post, I hope you don't find it too trivial. See ya!

:twisted:  :evil:  :?:  :P  :x  :!:  :idea:  :roll:  :oops:  8)  :?  :shock:  :arrow:  :wink:  :cry:  :lol:  :o  :(  :)  :D

Woooow... emoticons... *stares*

Hannah b

Welcome EtheriK!
Enjoy your stay and don't worry about being too trivial...you're far from it :wink:
The only constant in the Universe is change

EtheriK

Thanks Hannah. I appreciate your welcome very much. It seems as if the only responses I've received so far don't provide much insight at all, just disputing ideas. Oh well, I hope I'll get some constructive feedback soon.

:?

Ybom

I doubt you really believe what it says in your sig if you are disputing your friend putting up a pot farm.
I come prepared...with COOKIES! No, you can't have one!

EtheriK

Hehe, yeah you're right Hannah. No worries.