News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I am SecretMessenger

Previous topic - Next topic

SecretMessenger

I found out about AstralPulse because funnily enough of a guy name Oazaki.  I am not a friend of his but I saw his post and wanted to know more about him.  I wanted to see what his character is like and apparently he is not much liked here.

What is there to know about me? I really don't know how to do this properly because I don't like revealing about myself that much because well its just uncomfortable.  Plus it makes me look all vain and egotistic.  I really don't know much about being psychic.  I am a bit of a skeptic in that topic but yet at the same time not.  Its sort of complicated.  Currently I seem to get excrement loads of visions, dreams, and picking up people's thought.  From that alone I can tell that either I am a prophet or extremely nutty or at least getting there.  Hopefully I will learn more here.  There is a problem I need solve though.  A friend of mine is an empath and she is feeling a little too much.  She doesn't know how to block the empathic thingyjig.  Oh yeah I am not talking about myself because I am a guy and I get more of the mental excrement than the emotional excrement thats been happening.

CaCoDeMoN

Welcome to the forums!
I found out about AstralPulse because funnily enough of a guy name Oazaki. I am not a friend of his but I saw his post and wanted to know more about him. I wanted to see what his character is like and apparently he is not much liked here.
How he could be liked here if he talks about killing moderators? One good thing about him is that he has been converted to the Satanism recently(I probably helped in this process :) ), and probably he'll learn what he can and can't do....
PM me if you want to know what he also did...
What is there to know about me? I really don't know how to do this properly because I don't like revealing about myself that much because well its just uncomfortable. Plus it makes me look all vain and egotistic. I really don't know much about being psychic. I am a bit of a skeptic in that topic but yet at the same time not. Its sort of complicated. Currently I seem to get [edit] loads of visions, dreams, and picking up people's thought. From that alone I can tell that either I am a prophet or extremely nutty or at least getting there. Hopefully I will learn more here. There is a problem I need solve though. A friend of mine is an empath and she is feeling a little too much. She doesn't know how to block the empathic thingyjig. Oh yeah I am not talking about myself because I am a guy and I get more of the mental [edit] than the emotional [edit] thats been happening.
I was also somewhat skeptical, before I started using magick with good results. Now I am 100% sure that reality can be altered by mind, and I've proved that OOBE's are real too.
MEAT=MURDER.

RTCovenant

Hello welcome to the forum.

I hope you enjoy it here.
"There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not."

Frank

Welcome to the forum, hope you like it here.

You will find out a lot about Mr Oazaki's claims this coming Saturday at 16.24 CET. Hint: male cow excreta. :)

Yours,
Frank