News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I'm New and This Is My Very First Post!!!

Previous topic - Next topic

AstralJessica

Hello All!

My name is Jessica (just call me Jess) and I am new to this forum.  I've been astrally projecting since around 1999.  I am 28 now. 

Nice to meet y'all!!

todd421757

Szaxx

Hi Jess, welcome to the pulse. Hope you enjoy it here.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Lionheart

Hello and Welcome to the Astral Pulse. It's nice to have another experienced "Traveller" onboard!  :-)
Good Luck and Safe Travels!  :-)

Greytraveller

Greetings Jess and welcome.  :-)
We Are fortunate to have many experienced OBEers here as members. I look forward to reading your posts in the forums.

Cheers
Grey

NoY

David Warner

InvisibleLight - Book Release 12.12.2012
www.invisiblelight.us

Ident

BlueHalcyon

"Practice yourself, for heaven's sake, in little things, and thence proceed to greater."

grannysgift

Hope you enjoy it here...  My name is Carolyn an I am new here, Havent figured out how to post yet sorry...I have had strange things happen to me since i was a small child,seeing things out the corner of my eyes, but nothing was to bad until I dreamed my grandmothers death the day before she died, at the hospital, when i touch my grannys body it was was like a eletric bolt went threw me an threw me into the nurses station... went down to the er an they told me i had a concusion...i have been seeing an feeling things... I have been doing this for many years i cant explain some of the things, for example, being able to see me best friend inside her home while i am asleep? Feeling like someone is there or here with me at all times, an seeing dead people( yes that does sound funny) but I am trying to make since of things an me being able to blow light bulbs an street lights
isnt normal, i am starting to scare myself an my friends, dont dont if this helps but i was diagnosed withstage 4 cancer an going threw treatments can this be part of it.... lots of questions ...HELP

Boom

Welcome Jess, you're on the pulse!

We're very interested to hear about any experiences you have had so far!