News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Intro. where to next?

Previous topic - Next topic

Feathers_one

Hi all.  I just registered yesterday and have spent quite a while going over the forums and visiting recommended links.  Some great stuff here, thanks to the creators and members for making it a place to revisit.

I have been interested in these topics since i was a young boy of about 13-15,  I went through a stage then of reading all sorts of books that i did not really understand , but reference to these i have seen over the last year or so on many web sites.  I cannot remember what made me read these then.  I do remember when i was even younger, leaving my body and floating around our house when we lived in the UK.  I forgot almost all of this for the next 20 odd years but am now wanting to know more.

I have had a few experiences with sleeplessness in the middle of the night in the last 6 months, some of these accompanied by an awake state, but very relaxed.  I have quite often felt a wave or sensation of a prickly feeling wash over me, much like the feeling you get sometimes for emotional reasons.  But this feeling stays with me for several minutes and is very pleasant.  Once when I did this I did leave my body and was aware of this after i had left, i was able to reach to the ceiling and "touch " the light above our bed. I then moved around the room and managed to look down at my partner and I in exactly the position I was in when I returned.  The feeling I had as a young boy returned.  This was 2-3 months ago and since then I have several "buzzy/ wavy" sensations again but nothing more.

I am drawn to Pyramids, stone structures, particularly Stone henge has always interested me.

I am hoping to find some material which will guide me further.

See you in the forums maybe.

Eol007

Hi Feathers_one,

Thanks for your intro and sharing your formative and recent experiences!

There is a wealth of info on Robert's site (link below). Also take time to read the threads in: 'Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics' forum

Best,

Stephen