News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Nameless

Previous topic - Next topic

Nameless

Hi, my name is Nameless which seems to suit me well and it's easy to remember. I found this website while cruising the internet looking for things of interest.

As an adult I do not call myself psychic but on ocassion I have been allowed to borrow various tools from beyond the veil. I consider these tools/gifts temporary. I've spent a good deal of time reading here and am struck by how open so many of you were as kids. It seems the custodians (over there on the other side) take great pleasure in allowing children access to toys/tools/gifts that as adults we take for granted. Perhaps their aim is to allow children to experience these things so that as adults we will come back to them with an eye to building a greater understanding.

As of the moment I don't know how active I will be on this site. I've recently become very jaded with the internet BUT it is still the fastest and most varied way to seek out information and more fully understand our world and the people/entities that inhabit it.

My apologies if I come off as a little cold, it's that whole 'jaded' thing. Maybe I just feel the need to protect myself a bit more than I usually do.

My main interests regarding the etheric right now is remote viewing.

I look forward to getting to know you.  :-)
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

EscapeVelocity

Welcome to the Pulse, Nameless!

Hopefully, you will find more acceptance and understanding here; though, that's not to say we are entirely free of some of the idiocy that roams the internet.

There are good subjects to search and this can begin with the dark blue sticky threads at the top of most boards.

If your bent is towards Remote Viewing, then Bluefirephoenix's posts may be of especial interest.

Read, study, share, ask...enjoy!

EV

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Nameless

Thanks for the welcome EscapeVelocity. So far I am enjoying some of the topics. I've been bouncing around quite a bit just reading. I'll keep an eye out for Bluefirepheonix's topics then.

Not too worried about those loose canons and the idiocy. We all learn in due time.

I think I really would like to share some things but I feel so out of my league. I have never had anyone remotely knowledgeable to talk to before.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

EscapeVelocity

You're welcome Nameless.

I came here in 2008, not quite sure what to share or what to expect, but overall the experience has been incredibly rewarding.

Whatever league you are in, you can find it here, and helpful people to move even deeper. Plus, you will find the opportunity to help others with their experiences.

It is a great forum...so I hope you decide to stay awhile.  :-)
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Lumaza

Welcome Nameless!  :-)

It's nice to see someone mentioning the "Custodians". I call them the "others". But the name Custodian works as well.  :wink:

I find I go through periods where I become "jaded" with the internet as well. But my frustrations come from attempting to help people achieve success and then finding that they weren't serious to begin with. You make a bunch of great threads and posts and yet the same questions get asked over and over time and time again. I like to talking to people in person "live" because I can visually see their anxiety to be successful with AP. On the internet I just have to rely on "gut" feelings, which is a gift of knowing.

But I see you are in good hands. EscapeVelocity is quite knowledgeable on this and many other topics and is also quite helpful to those that seek and will do the work needed for success achieving "non ordinary states of consciousness".

Whether it be by OBE in the true meaning of the letters, Phasing, LDs and even remote viewing, you have come to the right place to learn.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Nameless

Hi Lamaza, thanks for the welcome. I was just reading a couple of old threads to do with AP. I was blown away by the mention of 'the click'. That is something I have totally kept to myself sense I experienced it. Reckon I got some validation there.

I was thinking of starting a thread myself as I have questions that I so far have not seen addressed. At this point I still see AP, LD and all the rest as the same thing.

The Others works for me too!  :-)

I can relate to trying to help and feeling like you are battling a brick wall. Sometimes people are just willfully ignorant. I've been that way myself a time or two, haha, and so feel like an idiot later when I finally 'get it'.

Szaxx

Hello Nameless,
If you'd have asked tell me about myself, I'd have PM'd a few basics.
Jaded is a result of unsatisfactory searching. It's similar to advertising using flyers, 1000's are posted and 1 or 2 will be successful. In the art of projection there's many 'read and copy' merchants that are convincing, now you're here you'll find things improved by magnitudes.
Something from the late 70's or 80's mean anything?
It's a wide open question with a specific answer. One or two words even cryptic will suffice.
The sadness is all over the planet too that's if you're sensitive to it.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Nameless

Quote from: Szaxx on July 06, 2016, 21:08:45
Something from the late 70's or 80's mean anything?
It's a wide open question with a specific answer. One or two words even cryptic will suffice.
The sadness is all over the planet too that's if you're sensitive to it.

Mysterious reply. I'm not sure what to make of it but 'blond and beautiful' come to mind.

Sorry I'm really not in the know on these forums. It's been an incredibly long time since I have been on a forum and never one such as this. I would love to know more of what you are getting at. You can PM me if you want.  :-)

ETA: The sadness is thick as molasses. We just have to get through it and we will!

Szaxx

Perhaps we should change the sadness by will.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Nameless

Quote from: Szaxx on July 07, 2016, 21:04:58
Perhaps we should change the sadness by will.
I wish I could change it by will alone. The more positive energy I put out there (in my immediate surroundings) the more is demanded. It created a monster. People have got to learn to create their own positive energy. I don't know how to get them to see that.

lucid dream lover

Quote from: Nameless on July 07, 2016, 21:29:50
I wish I could change it by will alone. The more positive energy I put out there (in my immediate surroundings) the more is demanded. It created a monster. People have got to learn to create their own positive energy. I don't know how to get them to see that.
You will like here!:)Lots of nice people.:)

Nameless

Think it's about time I update this. Eh, never mind.

Nameless

Wow, it's been over five years now. I will tell you all, old and new, that I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here. I came looking for one specific answer and wound up finding answers to many questions I didn't even know how to articulate.

Sometimes I feel like the song "A Day Late and A Dollar Short
' was written for me but should have been titled "A Few Decades Late with a Hole in My Pocket". :-D

So I thought it might be interesting to update this after reading my thoughts back then. So what exactly have I learned in the 5+ years of friendships here on the Pulse. I've learned that I truly not alone. I've always felt that way but wondered if I would ever be proven right as seldom did I ever run into anyone with these interests beyond just a mild curiosity.

It's funny to me that pretty much my entire life 'you are not alone' has been my mantra. It's the thing I've always told people when they were most especially struggling at the bottom of the pool. I can't even say why I have always felt that way just that I have. Maybe it was just a mantra I pick up in self-defense when I myself felt lost. But time goes by and one day you realize you have all the proof you will ever need.

So what has changed for me personally since joining? One, I'm a whole lot less anxious about life in general. My fears have completely evaporated and that is huge as I thought I had already dealt with them. Turns out there is always still a little crud hiding somewhere. Who knows there still might be a little but it's okay, I have my handy-dandy ultra-dimensional toothbrush handy. With a little astral toothpaste anything can be cleaned and whitened. :-)

I've met the most interesting people here and the most interesting 'others' through my interactions it's really mind boggling.

I've met
Horse Heads (lol)
Mantis
Tall Greys
Short Greys
Reptilians'
Tall Blondes
Terrestrial Blondes
Human Extraterrestrials
and others I don't even know how to describe like
Cow People
Stick People that remind me of trees
Elementals
and probably some I missed.

It's been an adventure yall. With so many more to come. So THANK YOU ALL. HUGS!!!

T-Man

Nameless,

Sorry, but this is a little late...Welcome to the Pulse!  HaHa!  I didn't realize you have been a member here for such a short time.  Sounds like you have had a lifetime of experiences already especially with all the Beings you have met.  Not your first Rodeo...or shall I say Galaxy Quest.

I have lurked around this site for awhile before I finally joined about 4 1/2 years ago.  I certainly haven't had the tour of the Galaxy yet but I am consistently adding notches to my travel belt mostly within this past year. 

Many thanks to you and all the great members here!

:-)
The Adventure Continues...

LightBeam

What a great story, Nameless! These experiences and realizations are truly priceless. Same goes for me. When I discovered so may people being interested in these topics, I felt even more empowered, the power of the collective consciousness if you will. That was about 20 years ago, when I joined the original William Buhlman forum. Unfortunately, there were too many trolls causing trouble and the forum was closed. Then I found the Pulse packed with such a great information and members support.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

omcasey

Your given name ( Elaine ), aside from the "I" is contained in the username "Nameless". No wonder it seems so "fitting".

Nameless

Thank you T-Man. I couldn't even remember if I had done an about me, lol. So went looking and I'm looking yours up next (be afraid) haha. I'm still waiting on that full tour myself but yes many adventures so far that started at the age of three, died down then bloomed at the age of 8 with on/off bouts ever since. Knowing that full understanding will not come in this lifetime I am good with being shown and learning what I can. How does that line go? "Miles to go before we sleep"

Kind of wish I had of been in the loop back in those day LightBeam but I guess there was reason so many things were kept from me till late in life. That or I was just being willfully blind which is most likely the case knowing myself as I do. :-) This site really does have a lot to unpack for anyone out there searching for some answers or direction. I'm glad some of us are sticking it out especially as lately we've seen a few newcomers. I like our more subtle and intelligent approach over the fear mongering and superstitions although admittedly I probably still have a few myself. But hey some things are just better with a little dash of witches brew.

Oh goodness Casey I never even noticed. Perhaps I should change my handle to Nameliss. :-D

omcasey

Oh goodness Casey I never even noticed. Perhaps I should change my handle to Nameliss. :-D

Oh I think it is perfect that you have left the "I" out. ( do you get it? ). lol

Nameless

LOL Casy. If only it were that easy :-D