News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

introduction AND a question about astral realm changes

Previous topic - Next topic

xenaphobic

Hey all, it's lovely to be here. Guess I will get to the point so as not to ramble. My beloved husband of 23 years, suicided two 1/2 years ago. I am very spiritual and have been studying astral projection before that. I have probably 80+ books on the subject, which I shared with him. I especially shared Dr. Michael Newton's books with him on life between lives. I didn't know that he would kill himself, yet I "knew", ya know?
  Anyway, I have not been able to find or reach him yet. I was recently reading on another group that people were finding that the astral realms had emptied out...all people are finding is grayness, like the other dimensions have collapsed down to our 3d existence. Which is also pretty precarious for existence, IMHO.  
   So I am curious, are any of the current astral projectors able to concur or discount this idea...I mean where are we going to go when we die, if the earth's astral realms have been emptied? And where are our loved ones then??? Needless to say I have been pretty bummed since reading this. I won't link to the thread, it is another site and I am still new on the rules here. THANKS EVERYONE!!
I don't want to be a downer with my first post, but it is an emotional investment for me to know that my loved ones are okay.
Xenaphobic

LightBeam

Quote from: xenaphobic on October 19, 2013, 22:38:23
   So I am curious, are any of the current astral projectors able to concur or discount this idea...I mean where are we going to go when we die, if the earth's astral realms have been emptied? And where are our loved ones then???

I cant't help but laugh at this theory. I am sorry. If a common logic is applied to this theory, that means that our physical bodies would be lifeless at the moment, because it is our spirits and consciousness that breathe "life" into these vehicles. And where do our spirits are made of and reside? In the higher dimensions, made of pure energy. As we speak and have physical observation and focus, our essence is currently existing in many inner realms simultaneously. I hope you have read some boos about parallel and multiple dimensions and simultaneous experiences. Our physical world is supported and formed in that matter from a higher vibratory energy (the so called astral dimensions), not the other way around. Think about it. And just to add some of my recent OBEs, they are just as crowded as before. It depends what are you looking for to experience, your personal beliefs and state of mind. While one person may find their paradise out there, another may find hell and emptiness. The inner experiences are strictly individual. I suggest you stop reading anything for now and learn how to AP and prove things for yourself. But again, you will find emptiness, if you believe and expect so. 
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

xenaphobic

Thank you LightBeam. You are right, it is time for me to put all these books into practice. I feel like I quit breathing when I start to go out, so I jump right back into my body. I have those brain seizures or something, which shakes me back in as well. Got to figure this one out on my own. thanks :-)

LightBeam

Quote from: xenaphobic on October 20, 2013, 00:36:07
I feel like I quit breathing when I start to go out, so I jump right back into my body. I have those brain seizures or something, which shakes me back in as well. Got to figure this one out on my own. thanks :-)

Very important, if you believe or expect to not have oxygen to breathe out there because it is not an earthly environment, then you will experience the described feeling. Shake all these physical laws, leave them behind. Your spirit does not need food or water or vehicles. You can not be hurt, you can not be possessed. Your only restrictions and limits are your own thoughts and beliefs. 
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lionheart

Quote from: xenaphobic on October 20, 2013, 00:36:07
Thank you LightBeam. You are right, it is time for me to put all these books into practice. I feel like I quit breathing when I start to go out, so I jump right back into my body. I have those brain seizures or something, which shakes me back in as well. Got to figure this one out on my own. thanks :-)
First off, Welcome to the Astral Pulse!  :-)

Consciousness doesn't need to breathe, only the physical body does.

The key to shifting is to lose total focus on your physical body and it's needs. If for some reason your body has some kind of problem while you are shifted, you will immediately find yourself back in a physical focus.

When people first get into the Astral proper, they are still governed by their bodies, because that is all they know. After awhile you seem to give up the body scenario and just start to experience the NPR from a point of view. No need for legs or arms, you are just consciousness and have no need for those appendages. But, if you feel for some reason that you do, your arms, legs are just a thought away. Since in the NPR thought = action!  :-)

Good Luck and Safe Travels!  :-)

xenaphobic

I believe you, really I do. My problem comes from my physical body- it sends a message that it is not breathing, or that my heart isn't going to beat one more beat. Maybe I don't have a heart beat in the astral, and I notice it? Cause it really feels like I am physically dying, and I come running back to my body, gasping and wide awake, really believing that my heart quit beating! I have literally jumped out of bed to call for someone, or to check for signs of life  :-o It's crazy, isn't it??? It's the one thing that stops me from taking off..

Contenteo

Stop attempting to project before you go to bed.
You're still in new to the discipline. Projecting before you go to bed is convenient but extremely difficult.

Try early morning attempts.

I'll second lightbeam. Well said.

Remember, we are not physical beings having an intangible experience.
We are intangible beings having a physical.

Best on your quest.
If you practice hard and your intentions are strong I feel you will find your way to him.

Cheers,
Contenteo

Volgerle

If lower or middle astral 'realms' are emptied out, this for me is a good sign. It would show that retrieval work (by APers as well as the non-physical helpers) has a higher success rate or that souls are better equipped now to move straight on to the higher levels/planes/spheres of existence.

This being said, I do not believe this is the case. I think it is still very crowded in some places. I would be cautions with certain 'theories' that are spread by maybe only one person and then it somehow gets a 'meme' in our circles by others distributing it further out. After all it might be the idea or experience of just one person, bear this in mind when you read such stuff.

xenaphobic

Quote from: Contenteo on October 20, 2013, 04:23:16
Stop attempting to project before you go to bed.
You're still in new to the discipline. Projecting before you go to bed is convenient but extremely difficult.

Try early morning attempts.

I'll second lightbeam. Well said.

Remember, we are not physical beings having an intangible experience.
We are intangible beings having a physical.

Best on your quest.
If you practice hard and your intentions are strong I feel you will find your way to him.

Cheers,
Contenteo

thank you Contenteo! You have no idea how much that gives me hope. I am crying right now, I miss him so..he was my best friend and teacher. Before we got married, he would crawl in bed "astrally" with me and wake me up, LOL. I used to tell him to quit, but I knew it was him and we just laughed about it. He was very good as astral travel, he was a very bright soul, but lost himself along the way.But I am definitely an amateur. I won't give up though.

xenaphobic

Quote from: Volgerle on October 20, 2013, 08:12:34
If lower or middle astral 'realms' are emptied out, this for me is a good sign. It would show that retrieval work (by APers as well as the non-physical helpers) has a higher success rate or that souls are better equipped now to move straight on to the higher levels/planes/spheres of existence.

This being said, I do not believe this is the case. I think it is still very crowded in some places. I would be cautions with certain 'theories' that are spread by maybe only one person and then it somehow gets a 'meme' in our circles by others distributing it further out. After all it might be the idea or experience of just one person, bear this in mind when you read such stuff.
Thank you Volgerle, one of the reasons that I was interested in trying astral travel/obe's was to participate in the rescue work. I was very drawn to this work, and feel terrible if there are souls that are stuck out there and just need a caring being to help them wake up and get back on their journey. Also, I was thinking about the "meme" thing as well. I was very worried about it momentarily, but am okay now. I appreciate everyones' support. I really want to do this!!

Szaxx

Hi and welcome to the Pulse.
Stop worrying about things. If one person said jumping off a bridge would save a million lives he'd be locked up.
The retrieval side of things is busy as usual. I'm getting lots of young ones to 'look after' recently.
They appreciate the help. It's all about communication and feelings.
Once you dump the physical with it's attempts to stop you the rest is easy.
I'd definately suggest morning attempts. The guys and gals here are giving you valuable info.
Enjoy your stay, we are open to questions you wull not find answers to in books.
The personal touch if you like.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

xenaphobic

thanks again! And I love how dynamic the community is..books are static but this place has new ideas all the time, which may take years to end up in a book, or never. I appreciate all of your warm welcomes.