News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Micael checking in :lol:

Previous topic - Next topic

Micael

Hello guys, how are you doing? My name is Micael and I'm a 20 year old guy from Portugal who's pretty much been very invested in anything 'spiritual' and the nature of reality since the early teens. Almost everything went through the radar but I must say AP, lucid dreams and meditation stuck the most through all these years and were practices that at the very at least I always pursued ocasionally. I've become experiencied with lucid dreams, fairly adept at meditation and managed to have 2 or 3 short obe's that I could recognize along my progress. I know that there seems to be a perspective around that dictates that they're really the same thing, mostly I agree. Where I put my disctinction is that perhaps in AP/OBE you might be in a more often shared environment as opposed to your mental construct and subconscious mass and the added level of awareness OBE carries. To me that's the only fundamental change, but I am by no means a master so just giving you my thoughts.  :-)

Recently I've become unemployed and so I have a lot of time in my hands and a renewed interest and determination in pursuing AP daily as best as I can. It's been quite a few years and I'm not even that old, I'd like to estabilish these altered states in my life experience. I just read personalreality first experience post and I think his approach and input was very valuable so I plan to follow his directions and see how it goes since normally I am slightly more active in my attemps. I hope I can give and get some help from all you guys, happy to be here. Cheers!  :wink:
Certain things you just gotta know to experience. Certain things you just gotta experience to know.

Astralzombie

Welcome.

Yes, personalreality's post is a great place to start. He gives his account from the perspective of a "first-timer". Many of us who have been projecting for years no longer acknowledge or even realize all the subtle ques that a projection is about to begin. Thus we neglect to mention them. His account points that fact out and can be very beneficial for beginners.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Micael

Thank you AstralZombie.

Yes even with the few experiences I had I'm still pretty much almost a complete begginer when it comes to consciously inducing the experience as opposed to sort of arranging for it to happen, I found it very helpful and intuitively true. Let's where that takes me, no rush.
Certain things you just gotta know to experience. Certain things you just gotta experience to know.