News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Mongyan

Previous topic - Next topic

daan

Greetings to all! I'm from China and currently traveling abroad.
Mongyan-vaguely the literal translation in English is a nightmare trapped by evil spirit. It normally happens like this(with my personal experience): people wake up from a dream in their bed and somehow find it difficult to move about and can sense there is a shadow from previous dream approaching. During the panic one may assume he or she is in another dream. When trying to stay away from the shadow one wakes up and realizes that he or she is in another dream again and they are trapped things keep going on and on like that.
It frightened me so much when i first had the experience. All i trying to do was to stay away from the shadow hoping i can really wake up. I was just hoping, couldn't really do anything. When i opened my eyes again there they were-my little lamp in a dim light and my pink bedside-i was released then i sensed the shadow again..
I told a friend about what happened in a horror and she told me what it's called in Chinese and if next time it happens all i need to do is to shake my head with force and i won't be trapped again. I had the same experience several times when i got a short nap during the day time or slept till it's noon and the technique to shake head worked every time and the number of the experience lessened greatly---
till I met a man who i love unconditionally, i told him about my strange experience in a very careful way and he, first time ever, asked me 'why don't you confront the shadow instead of escaping from it?'  He later showed me the book'Astral dynamics'.  
I realized the terrible thing i had been going through could be a body sleep-mind awake state and how OBE can happen to everyone and how wonderful the experience it could be. There is no reason that it should be always connected to fear and horror.  
I cherish this chance greatly to discuss about the experience here with everybody. I like the idea about challenging the belief from time to time and getting ready to experience and learn something amazing :D
No fear, love love.
Feel...

Eol007

Hi Daan,

Glad you found your way here, and have found Robert's writing on these things a help in easing your fears.

Best,

Stephen  :)

daan

Thank you EOL007. I am traveling in Durham at the moment and on the second day in Durham i had a projection and i was so excited so fear at all! My last experience was in China a long time ago. I am going to share my experience in this forum after i sort out how to put it in English and i will definitely drop by from time to time :P
Feel...

CaCoDeMoN

Hi and welcome to the forums!
The experience that you've described is called sleep paralysis. At few first times it can be scary, but later it's real fun, because what you see when having such state of consciousness is not the real world(your eyes are really closed), but spiritual world, so you can see ghosts, etc. You are absolutely safe during such experience, so just try to enjoy it...
MEAT=MURDER.

daan

Thanks,CaCoDeMoN! That's really cheering-see ghosts and even communicate with them :shock:  I think it's really a state of mind, the unknown is what frightens people most what i try to do now is to accept that fact. Instead of fighting so hard to make myself well-informed all the time (which is impossible) i will just sit back and welcome the experience to hit me 8) and i am gonna enjoy it!
Feel...