News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

New and curious

Previous topic - Next topic

lovesnoel18

Hey, guys.
My friends have been talking a lot about this lately, and i got a little interested, so i asked about it, and have tried twice now; last night and this afternoon. I know that's not a lot, but i had a little progress.
Last night as i lay in my bed focusing on not focusing on anything, i felt as though my eyes were open though i knew for a fact that they weren't. I had experienced something similar the a couple weeks previous after having taking a couple grams of mushrooms, but it happened without my trying. My question is this, what's the easiest way to open your minds eye wider? I could see a sort of box that i assumed was the outline of the room, but nothing defined. Mostly shadows floating across the ceiling in a patterned manner. It was very interesting.

Also, being a frequent user of recreational hallucinogens, i have had a sort of out of body experience where i could feel a sort of separate body (assuming this was my astral form) that was moving around outside of my own body, but i couldn't see through it, only move. From what i've told friends and vice versa, this is similar to projection, so i know how that feels, but i'm not sure that i can imagine it being as easy as thinking about it and it happening.

Any thoughts you can give me are greatly appreciated!

ryan1337

Andy! Welcome to the forums bro. I just left a post too. I obviously have no answers for your question :3

AJDIN

I've done mushrooms before and went full blown into the "one"ness of the universe

Lay off the drugs tho, you get that fast but you have no value there, no experience or knowledge learned, trust me it will be a long road but be patient and you will have success

Keep reading up on the topic and practice!

Try meditating in the morning just after shortly waking up

Xanth

Hi there lovesnoel18!

Welcome to the Astral Pulse!

What's the easiest way to "open your minds eye wider"?
PRACTICE.  Lots and lots of practice, over lots and lots of time.  :)

Dazino

Welcome to the pulse! Drugs can be a handy learning tool, but they are only that; tools and helpers. They should be used sparingly, and with great respect. It is best to have a specific intent or purpose for taking the drug, rather than just using it to trip.

As for opening the mind's eye, I would say learn more about energy movement exercises, and please don’t just focus on the third eye. When too much energy gathers up there, it can become extremely distracting and disturbing. I'd recommend a little reading, if you're curious; perhaps "Journeys out of the body" if you're only curious, and "Astral Dynamics" if your serious.

NoY

Welcome to the Pulse  8-)

:NoY:

Greytraveller

Greetings lovesnoel18 and welcome.
Hallucinogens and mind alterants are One way to go out of body. This is usually Not recommended, however, because of the resulting confusion and loss of control. (I know this from personal experience btw
:wink:).
Many people have had OBEs and APs while 'using' something. The "Mind and Spirituality" 'vault' at the  www.erowid.org website has many such OBE accounts, including a few with p. cubensis and p. cyanses.

Cheers  8-)
Grey

silverlotus

Welcome lovesnoel18!

I haven't been trying too hard, but I noticed the last nights, when I'm on bed about sleep, it gets everytime easier to start to feel many "symptoms" of phasing. I think it's like going to ap-gym haha.
"Kodoish, kodoish, kodoish adonai 'tsebayoth!"