News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

new here saying Hello,

Previous topic - Next topic

catsquotl

Hi everyone,

As I have been reading this forum for about two weeks now I thought I'd introduce myself.
I have been interested in spiritual and astral matters for a long time.
After using self-made Ouija boards as a youngster I got more involved in ancient and new religions..
I never could bring myself to take a believe system for granted which left me always on the sidelines of a religious group.

The last few years I have been involved in Ascension as per the spiritual school of ascension and someone from Australia/new zealand. I broke away though as i couldn't find myself in the way they are going and believing...

So here I am I found Tayesins e-book a few weeks ago and had two small successes with the visualisations he describes.. I was not able to reproduce the same results again though. And now I found this forum.

I have been immersing myself in Frank's mails and hope to have found a way to investigate for myself..
I have experienced a vibration or two over the last few weeks, but wasn't able to OBE.

Is there anyone here who knows how Frank is doing? His last post dates from 2005 and he spoke of being in ill health..

With Love.
Eelco
Lets keep the light on

Stookie

Wecome to the Astral Pulse Eelco! Glad you found us.

Frank has since disappeared - no one knows exactly what happened.

Timandra

Hi Eelco, nice to meet you here. Also nice to meet another Dutch person on Astral Pulse.
Greetings,
Timandra  :-)
Some things have to be believed to be seen ~ Ralph Hodgson

catsquotl

Thanks for the welcome Stookie and Timandra.

Still in lurk mode here...
Take care
Lets keep the light on

catsquotl

Hey everyone,

After almost 10 years of live, 2 more children (already had 4 back in the day) and the boring grind of day to day 3 d existence I'm up for another round of extra-physical exploration..

With Love
Eelco
Lets keep the light on

Nameless

Well hello, wasn't here when you first made this thread. Welcome back. Outer life does take over but eventually we get back to Inner living. Cheers!!
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Xanth

Quote from: catsquotl on December 08, 2018, 09:09:30
Hey everyone,

After almost 10 years of live, 2 more children (already had 4 back in the day) and the boring grind of day to day 3 d existence I'm up for another round of extra-physical exploration..

With Love
Eelco
Holy hell... with that many children, how do you find time to project?!  LOL  :)
In any case, welcome back!!!

catsquotl

Well I don't, It's why I waited a decade to explore further ;)

I work as a nurse so have some odd hours, which means I do have some quiet time during the days sometimes. I usually make some time to meditate for an hour or so daily and as I am getting older I find myself awaye ones or twice a night.

I would figure those waking nighttime moments are ideal for exploration.
In fact I think I may have had a semi lucid dream last night. In which I was lucid enought to suggest my dream compagnions(daughter and wife) to climb an old sandstone towere from the outside because we were lucid so could do increddible stuff now. we did. up the towere the town/city became infested by a group of cannibalistic children on a feeding frenzy and I remember soothing my family by saying this was an efferct of being in F2 and our fears projecting out. nothing could harm us. then I drifted to a more waking state.(experiencing I was in my bed before falling asleep again)

So somehow the line between what I think about during the day and during sleep seems to mingle enought to flow over into each other.
Which gives me hope full lucidity is possible

With Love
Eelco
Lets keep the light on

Lumaza

Welcome back Catsquoti!  :-) By the way, interesting name. I'm sure there is a story behind it.

I perused through your former posts here on the Astral Pulse and found what I considered to be a gem in this one here: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_projection_experiences/fantasy_or_retrieval-t30317.0.html;msg245666#msg245666
From my similar experiences, I would say that was indeed a "Retrieval".

I experienced and still do experience Retrievals. Some of them in almost the same way you wrote in your thread above. Check this thread out and you will see what I mean. "Lionheart" was a name I used in the past here.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_projection_experiences/souly_for_retrievals-t37273.0.html

"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

EscapeVelocity

Welcome back Catsquotl,

The semi-lucid dream you recently had struck a chord with me. I hope this gives some encouragement to just how close you may be-

Kurt Leland's Ten Levels of Dream Awareness

0- No recall whatsoever, even that you had dreamed
        1- No recall but you know that you had dreamed
        2- Disjointed fragments, isolated images or feelings
        3- You seem to be watching yourself in the dream, not participating (3rd person)
        4- You recognize your full participation within the dream
        5- Dream plots become longer and more involved
        6- Colors and sounds become noticeably more vivid
        7- You notice the presence of textures, smells and tastes
        8- You are using mental processes characteristic of the waking state: Rational thinking, problem-solving, etc
        9- Ability to rationally apply powers of the dream-state: Altering the environment, flying, telekinesis,
            re-winding the dream, etc
       10- Waking-state consciousness fully merges with the dream-state consciousness; you realize fully that you
              are dreaming

It's really cool when you realize when several of these levels are achieved and accessed within a dream and at work. It is a great sign that your Intent/inner messaging is working and a clear sign of your Non-Physical (NP) Personality developing.

Very nice dream,
EV

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

catsquotl

Quote from: Lumaza on December 11, 2018, 19:45:56
Welcome back Catsquoti!  :-) By the way, interesting name. I'm sure there is a story behind it.

I perused through your former posts here on the Astral Pulse and found what I considered to be a gem in this one here: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_projection_experiences/fantasy_or_retrieval-t30317.0.html;msg245666#msg245666
From my similar experiences, I would say that was indeed a "Retrieval".

I experienced and still do experience Retrievals. Some of them in almost the same way you wrote in your thread above. Check this thread out and you will see what I mean. "Lionheart" was a name I used in the past here.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_projection_experiences/souly_for_retrievals-t37273.0.html

Back when the interweb was rather new I needed a username for some forum or rather. SO I was going for quezalcoatl, but messed up the spelling horribly. Anyway As no one would think of a name like that it is never taken already so I kept it through the years as my on-line name everywhere.

I did see your souly_for_retrievals thread the other day and had to google my name and retrieval to find The one you found here. I found it on bruce moens afterlife_exploration forum. Was thinking about moving it here, But see that I allready did that in 2009.
I wondered what had happened to the creator of that thread. well now I know.

Been silent on the dream/exploration front the last 2 days.
I.E.
Dream awareness level 0

As soon as I get some daytime chances I'll go over my old bathtub routine again and see what that brings.

With Love
Eelco
Lets keep the light on

Lumaza

Quote from: catsquotl on December 12, 2018, 04:36:50
I did see your souly_for_retrievals thread the other day and had to google my name and retrieval to find The one you found here. I found it on bruce moens afterlife_exploration forum. Was thinking about moving it here, But see that I allready did that in 2009.
I wondered what had happened to the creator of that thread. well now I know.
I thought it might pique your interest!  :-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

catsquotl

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on December 12, 2018, 03:18:25
I hope this gives some encouragement to just how close you may be-

Kurt Leland's Ten Levels of Dream Awareness
Very nice dream,
EV

Thank's EV,

It did. In fact so much so, I've adopted these levels to accompany my dreamjournal entries a while.

With Love
Eelco
Lets keep the light on