News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Quest for seperation...

Previous topic - Next topic

PardonMe

Hi,

Been lurking on the boards for a couple of weeks now. Decided to finally join the conversation. I have started my quest in AP about a month ago. I am reading Astral Dynamics and slowly working my way through the NEW exercises. Since my start of my journey I have experience 4 cases of vibrations with one case a partial OBE ( at least I think so) and 1 very vivid and intense Lucid Dream about having an OBE. My main goal of OBE is to determine if the experience is a product of an overactive brain or proof of a separate and independent consciousness. For Frank sake, I will not rehash the topic of real experience vs. imagination.
 Normally I am very skeptical of paranormal activity and spiritually speaking I have no spirituality. Yet I am keeping an open-minded approach and I hoping I will succeed in my quest.  Actually I have been pleased with my results up to this point.  I am definitely interested in other people progress in their OBE experiences.
Skeptic is what skeptic does - Me (borrowed)

Nick

Hi,

Welcome to the AP forums! We'll look forward to your participation here. By the way, you may want to look through our newly opened FAQ forum. There are a lot of good topics there posted by the Moderators. We've tried to anticipate questions that get asked over and over, and cover the answers as best we could in that forum.

Very best,
Nick
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

RTCovenant

Hey, welcome man.

I hope you find this site and our advice valuable.

Enjoy your stay,
RTCovenant
"There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not."

Frank

I'm glad you decide to join us, welcome to the forum!

Yours,
Frank

PardonMe

Thank you all for the warm welcome!
Skeptic is what skeptic does - Me (borrowed)