News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Synchrodestiny

Previous topic - Next topic

ORTHO

I was jogging two days ago in the morning listening to a Deepak Chopra CD about non locality and synchonicity.   One of the earphones was off so that I could also listen to nature.  I suddenly clearly heard a cricket noise right next me, and 2 seconds later Deepak talks about the sounds of crickets at night.

Has this happened to some of you.  Coincidences, pointers...

:shock:

Nick

Hi Ortho,

Welcome to the AP forums. Take some time to look over the forums and get a feel for things. Use the search engine as it is helpful. We'll look forward to your participation here.

Nick
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Frank

Welcome to the forum! Hope you like it here. If you present your question in one of the other sections you will likely get more of a response.

Yours,
Frank

RTCovenant

Hello, welcome.

I notice conicidences all the time. Such as my birthday is on the 13th, and I see that number a lot more than others.

RTCovenant
"There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not."