News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

What am I besides confused?

Previous topic - Next topic

Fayebelle

I'm not sure if anyone here can help w/this or if you all have your specific areas that you know.   I guess I'm looking for someone w/a general knowledge of all areas of psychic development to help me determine how and if I can control what I "have".   (Sorry I'm unsure on a lot of the terminology)  My friend Loveregardless said she learned a lot here and I was hoping for some guidance myself.  I guess the easiest thing to do would list all the things that are "different" about me.

I see, smell, and feel ghosts (or some type of spirit)  Never heard any though

I have many "hunches" that come true and I've had 1 fully realized true dream.

I can usually read Tarot Cards (some people I REALLY don't feel like reading for so I don't try if I have a bad feeling)

Lotsa deja vu

I have an insane level of empathy-  friends, strangers, animals, my "ghosts",  all the same-  I have a high intuition for others feelings and I literally FEEL their emotions.  It can be exhausting

I may be a psychic vampire by accident-  I rarely sleep but exhaust others around me....  OK that one's kinda hard to word but I hope someone knows what I mean.

:oops: I know that's quite the laundry list-  I hope someone knows what my deal is.  I've always been this way .... well as much as I can remember of the past 25yrs-  which is a lot surprisingly LOL :?
People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously.  That is how character is built.

-Eleanor Roosevelt

Nick

Hi Fayebelle,

Welcome to the Astral Pulse forums! :)  Thanks for posting your introduction too. This forum has a lot of topics and exchanges of experiences and information. You may want to visit and read over threads on Telepathy, empathy, and the like, in our Welcome to General Metaphysics Forum. There is also a search engine for the Astral Pulse that will help locate topics and posts in areas that interest you.

Take some time to read over some of the forums. When you feel ready and comfortable, consider posting a topic of your own.

We'll look forward to your participation here.

Very best,
Nick
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

RTCovenant

Whoa, don't suck my energy lol.

Welcome to the forums.

I don't think it is possible to be an empath and a pychic vampire, but who knows?
"There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not."

Fayebelle

thank you for the tips Nick

RT I'm not certain I'm either-  that's what I'm here to find out-  maybe I try to "take" negativity from peeps as part of the empathy link or maybe I feel the pain of others b/c I'm taking their energy

Who knows?  Guess I'll keep researching
People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously.  That is how character is built.

-Eleanor Roosevelt

Frank

Hello:

Welcome to the forum, hope you like it here!

If you present your questions in the main forum under the appropriate topic-heading then you are sure to get lots of responses. If it helps, I've had the feeling of deja vu before.

Yours,
Frank

Fayebelle

thank you Frank!  I will copy and paste this into the Metaphysics forum that Nick recommended

-Eleanor Roosevelt