News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

11:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Manik

Hi everyone,

Don't know if this is related to metaphysics but anyway.. I was reading a website a few days ago about the 11:11 clock phenomenon and last night I was sitting down watching a movie. For no apparent reason I check the time on my phone and there it was.. 11:11, that same time i heard a woman on an ad on TV say "the time is now".  

What do you think of this? Anyway I went to bed and had a dream that today i brought a lotto ticket from a certain store at 11:11 so that's what i did. Ha ha probably just a coincidence... Guess ill find out  :razz:

Astral Projection

coincidences does not exist ;)
mind altering psychedelic trip

Sorlac

I see 10:13 pretty much every day.  Not always on a clock, either.
True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.

Ben K

^lol, looked up and the time was 10:14.

:P
EXPERIENCE IS KNOWLEDGE

TheDarkChakra

Did you people notice?

Sorlac  Posted: Today at 11:11 pm

moogle_assassin

I always look at the clock at 11:11, its freaky. I once heard that it means you are distend for higher levels of enlightenment or something.
"They've been throwing rocks at Alito all week long, and those rocks have just been bouncing off that obelisk, boomeranging and smacking at Democrats upside the head."

"Club Gitmo- your tropical escape from the stresses of gihad

Astral Projection

Quote from: TheDarkChakraDid you people notice?

that's in you time zone  :cool:
in mine, he posted at 6:11 am.. ;)

dingo

Last night I was thinking it was just a coincidence.. But when I woke up after an OBE this morning I looked at the time and it was 11:11. Now I still think it was a coincidence :lol:

Vivek

hmmmm....guess what...after i finished reading all the posts in this page and when i lookad at my watch...it was 11:10...perhaps my watch is slower by a minute...better set it right.....

Astral Projection

dingo, believe me coincidences does not exist... everything happens with a reason..

i was thinkig... could some of you look into a bible in 11:11 (some book :)) maybe there is something interesting.. i don't have bible now :|

TheDarkChakra

Quote from: Astral Projection
Quote from: TheDarkChakraDid you people notice?

that's in you time zone  :cool:
in mine, he posted at 6:11 am.. ;)

Hehe kewl. It may be a message to me too

dingo

Quote from: Astral Projectiondingo, believe me coincidences does not exist... everything happens with a reason..
Winning the lottery twice in the same week would be too improbable to be a coincidence (ie. it would have to be synchronicity), but with something like 11:11 the probabilities are relatively high, so it's quite likely to be just down to pure probability.
I normally wake up around 11.00 - 11.30, so there would be a chance of roughly 1/30 of it being 11.11 when I look at my watch. Now consider that this topic may be up for 20 days. That would raise the probability of seeing it at least once to 20/30 or 67%. And then there's got to be at least 100 active users on this forum so in fact it's damn near certain that around 67 people would experience this (if they all get up at the same time as me).

Astral Projection

you are right, but it happens to me that when i look into clock it is 11.11pm ... or when I wake up early (7-8am), later when I look into clock it is 11.11am..

Sorlac

I did actually notice I posted at 10:11, but was thinking about my 10:13 time when I posted it.  I didn't stop to think that it was 11:11 eastern when I posted.

Pretty interesting.
True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.

projektr

This is very strange. I read this post yesterday.
Today my brother asked me the time in the morning, guess what time it was! (11:11)
Tonight just a few minutes ago i came to sit on the computer and my dad was reading this webpage. This was on the top of the page to be seen clearly
QuoteQ. What happened during the 11:11?
Solara channeled this information. Eleven doorways will be opened between now and the year 2012. These doorways allow humans to look through into other dimensions. It's an etheric way of bridging the various dimensions. The 11:11 was the beginning of remembering who we really are. It really started back in 1987. The doorway is a dimension where no time exists. The dove came, and made it available to connect with home. It allows beings to bring heaven down into earth.
Original webpage http://www.walk-ins.com/stories/kele_2.htm

After reading this post yesterday i didn't expect these events to occur with me. Perhaps we should make more meaning of this. Anyone have detailed information on what 11:11 means?

TheDarkChakra

Wow that's kinda scary. Since I got affected too. I guess it affects all humans.

dingo

Quote from: TheDarkChakraWow that's kinda scary. Since I got affected too. I guess it affects all humans.

What about animals? It's just as likely to happen to an animal if they look at a watch or clock :P

TheDarkChakra

Animals wont understand

Astral Projection

whats wrong with 2012? everywhere i read about it...

TheDarkChakra

People are so focued on the number 2012 but perhaps it's the other way around. perhaps 2012 is just a clue to the real year.

Astral Projection

Well we all hope so that 2021 will be clue to the real year :)
Tonite I looked to my clock (I really didn't know what time is it)... It was 22:22.. kewl :P

moogle_assassin

Last night I was haveing trouble sleeping and I went intot he kitchen for a snack, staring back at me from three clocks was 11:11. then this morning I get up, eat, shower, etc., sit down at my computer, and tada! its 11:11!
"They've been throwing rocks at Alito all week long, and those rocks have just been bouncing off that obelisk, boomeranging and smacking at Democrats upside the head."

"Club Gitmo- your tropical escape from the stresses of gihad

interception

I don't think it is a coincidence. I have experienced it too many times in too many different situations for it be such.

I read on a website that 11:11 seems to be a wake-up-call. A code that unlocks the subconscious mind to who we really are - spirits having a physical experience - not physical beings having a spiritual experience.

TheDarkChakra

Quote from: Astral ProjectionWell we all hope so that 2021 will be clue to the real year :)

I doubt it's that simple

Leilah

Eh. I used to always see the minute "11" every day. But I notcied the more I thought about it, the more I would see 11. When I just ignored and forgot about it, it didn't pop up as much . But as soon as I began to focus my attention on it, I saw it 4+ a day. 5:11 9:11 12:11 whatever.

I think it all has to do with what you focus your attention on. Especially for those people who already know the meaning of the number, I think maybe .. they like to bring the 11:11 into their reality.

Thats just my guess.
Leaning over
Crawling up
Stumbling all around
Losing my place
Only to find I've come full circle.