News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

11:11

Previous topic - Next topic

El-Bortukali

and do you pratice the 69 position?

ooo, that must  means most peaople are special.
Tá mo chroí istigh ionat

Vilkate

No, my dear Bortukali, I don't do 69 in this way of meaning.

Hey, I just realized this! My birth date also makes 69! (24/09)  :wink:
~Our name is Eternity~

On my way to the infinite universe of Light and Unity.

El-Bortukali

and let's no forget Bryan Adam's great song, Summer of 69!
Tá mo chroí istigh ionat

Vilkate

Nah, this doesn't count for me, as I don't know that song.
~Our name is Eternity~

El-Bortukali

What??? how can you not know one of the most romantic songs of all time :((((
Tá mo chroí istigh ionat

Vilkate

I'm not too keen on popular music.
~Our name is Eternity~

Vilkate

Well, I don't! Another mystery for us to solve!
~Our name is Eternity~

El-Bortukali

That can be easly solved! turn on the radio :P
Tá mo chroí istigh ionat

Vilkate

I turned it on and I got Britney Spears. I will never turn on radio ever again!
~Our name is Eternity~

Sharpe

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/ultimate-cat-fighting.html
Wow, i was just surfing around in Ebaums world and look what i found.

Doctorwolf

I had the wierdest thing happen to me. I was washing my hands and all of a sudden the door opened. As the door was opening, i saw a hand no the door knob and w/e it was pulled its hand back. I thought it was my mom, so i started to laugh and i said" Mom, hehe, i know ur there....."  i didn't get a response so i checked out the door and noone was there. Then i relized tha my mom was talking to her freind on yahoo down at the basment. ( i am upstairs at this moment".

Anyways, i was freaked as hell. And guess what, i looked over at the time "11:11". Wierd huh....

I told my mom and she mentioned to me that the last past two days the lights of the living room were always on in the morning. My dad is the last one their at night  always, and he swears that he closed them ( my dad is an enginner, so i think he means it). Ive also had the same experience in California, except the doors were LOCKED.  :shock:

Vilkate

Woah, I'd probably freak out in such a situation.  :shock:

Then again, who knows... I spent my childhood in a haunted house, and the hauntings followed my family also when we moved. We also had locked doors   opening (and, no, it wasn't a burglar), however, HANDS on doorknobs.. No, thanks!  :smile:
~Our name is Eternity~

GANAMOHA

really weird for about 2 weeks now everytime I look at the clock I see 11:11 which is strange because so many people seem to also see this number often I read the first 5 pages of this thread and I did get on meaning of it and by looking at different sites. very interesting stuff I then remembered that my lucky number was 11 (although it was from the gypsy at disney land(fake gypsy[robot]) so not sure if it counts at all)
I stand at the threshold of what could be a new world

falsetigerlimbs

I see it almost every morning and every night now. Unless I am super pre-occupied or sleeping or something. It's so weird, because I'll just be going about my business, and I don't know if I see the time out of my peripheral vision or what, but all of a sudden I immediately focus on the time. I must have a crazy accurate body clock or something. Haha.

TheDarkChakra

Alaskans

Quote from: Leyla on August 04, 2006, 20:56:22
That's b/c the number 4 means "Completion," anything that is finished.  So it is often used to mean "Death." (Your cemetery.)

We have four tools on an alter. The four elements are found in most every culture in the world: Earth air fire water.  There are four dimensions we can see. Height, width, depth, and time. Also the DNA of every living thing is made up of four basic building blocks. A, C, G and T.

Seven has long been a sacred number. We now know from M-Theory of quantum physics there are 7 dimensions invisible to the eye. Physicists speculate that there are intelligent beings living in these other dimensions, and that "one day" we may be able to communicate with them.

4+7=11. Eleven dimensions total. Eleven has always been known as the "Master Number" by mystics.

--- Thanks Leyla, our living library of esoteric knowledge  :wink:
Every single person is an enigma of wonder waiting patiently to be realized.

Scoff if you want; soon we will be leading the race to new heights and you will wish you had followed us in our search for truth.

Gwinivere

I used to encounter 9:11 on the clock a lot.   I associated it with someone close to me-his username for online had that number in it.  But now I've stopped seeing it. 

Psionic

The 11:11 number has spiritual significance. From  what I've read, whenever you see it this means that family from "the other side" is reminding you what you are here for and that are achieving it.

Sunn

thats nice of them.

be easier to tell us though

phez_boy

ha this is crazy, i deffinately notice 11s alot, but i think that is because its my birth number (02/02/1987, 2+2+1+9+8+7=29, 2+9=11) the first thing i noticed about that 2012 thing is that it is an 11 too. but i see it although time otherwise

Selski

Quote from: phez_boy on September 04, 2006, 03:38:05
the first thing i noticed about that 2012 thing is that it is an 11 too.

run that by me...

2 + 0 + 1 + 2 = 5; or
20 + 12 = 32, 3 + 2 = 5; or
201 + 2 = 202, 2 + 0 + 2 = 4;

I don't get it?  :?

Am I being thick?  (It's not unusual...  :-o)

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

phez_boy

haha sorry, should have been more specific. i meant the actual date in 2012 which according to
http://www.greatdreams.com/2012.htm is 12/21/2012.
1+2+2+1+2+1+2=11  :-D

Selski

Quote from: Sunn on September 02, 2006, 09:13:52
thats nice of them.

be easier to tell us though

LMAO

:-D :-D :-D
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

bounda

Normally, this doesnt happen to me. I havnt even thought about the time 11:11 and i wasnt at all last night. I turned off my computer moniter (was running a very long virus scan) and i returned to watching TV. All of a sudden, i was filled with this sudden urge and i KNEW what time it was. I looked at the clock, it was 11:11. This has to be more than coincidence. (i nvr look at my clock!)

Mitch

Quote from: bounda on September 07, 2006, 17:37:36
Normally, this doesnt happen to me. I havnt even thought about the time 11:11 and i wasnt at all last night. I turned off my computer moniter (was running a very long virus scan) and i returned to watching TV. All of a sudden, i was filled with this sudden urge and i KNEW what time it was. I looked at the clock, it was 11:11. This has to be more than coincidence. (i nvr look at my clock!)

Yeah, I always get the urge to look as well, that's how I notice it. There's never a need to look, I'm not late for something, or have anything to do, but something tells me to look, and I do. 11:11. A midwayer trying to get my attention? I don't know.