News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

11:11..Now I see 9:11

Previous topic - Next topic

HigherSelf

H.S.

Dilmun

aussie swede did you know you registered here 9/11? =)

seismic

Hi I'm new here. Strange that you should mention the exact number i rather regularly see! And I'm not the only one, a female friend of mine sees it frequently too.

I mean sure there are a lot of times I look down and see something that seems less signficant, and because of the symmetry of the numbers (on a digital clock that is) maybe that number stands out... but i must admit i almost never see 3:33 or 5:55 or anything like that..

just for interests sake theres a powerman 5000 song called System 11:11 .. heres a link to the lyrics: http://www.taborama.com/archive/tab.php?tid=29727&aid=629&a=Powerman%205000&t=System%2011:11&i=5
~seismic

JKK

anyone noticing an increase lately? I'm seeing 1:11 ALOT

PerspectiveShift

I know I'm bringing up a very old post, but it's the most relevant one I've seen relating to my experience.

For the past few months now I've been seeing mainly the number 9:11 very regularly, and mostly on the clock, but I've also been seeing variables of this like 7:11 and 8:11 once in awhile too.

Like literally this morning, my wife had my phone and when she gave it to me I looked at the time right away and it was 9:11 and I showed it to her, because she knows I've been experiencing this phenomenon and she laughed. This type of thing has been happening almost on a daily basis at most. I would probably say at least 2x/week at the bare minimum. I went through a phase when I was younger seeing the same number, 9:11 constantly as well. I just take it as a sign of being on the right track.

I believe this current phase started just after March this year. This would be shortly after I moved from Canada to Brazil. I've been doing more spiritual practice here, so that probably has something to do with it. And maybe just becoming more aware in general. Interesting.

If my memory is correct, I believe I was also doing a lot of meditating when I saw these numbers frequently in the past.
Be the change you want to see in the world.

Lumaza

Quote from: PerspectiveShift on June 14, 2022, 08:34:56
I've been doing more spiritual practice here, so that probably has something to do with it. And maybe just becoming more aware in general. Interesting.

If my memory is correct, I believe I was also doing a lot of meditating when I saw these numbers frequently in the past.
I would say you found your answer right there. This practice and meditation in general will make you "aware" of everything around and even "within" you. Many things that people focused solely on their physical lives miss. Numbers, wildlife, the environment, your own frequency and vibration, etc. Nowadays, when I sit down to watch a movie/Documentary, read a book, etc., I immediately feel a very slight vibration that surrounds my body. I can then just close my eyes and "relax, release and let go" and see what the NPR wants me to see today. Once people learn to "lock on" to a focus target, people will see how easy it is to acquire a conscious shift in realities. aka, a "non-ordinary state of consciousness".  That's what one of my favorite Speaker on the subject, Dr. Stanislav Grof calls it. He's a great Speaker and he has a lot of passion for the subject, as do I. You can find more about him at these links here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxdxLy-etaM&t=48s
https://blog.theshiftnetwork.com/blog/stan-grof-non-ordinary-states-consciousness
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

tides2dust

For my self, it is an unseen intelligence communicating within/without. It binds us all.

tides2dust

Lumaza, thank you for your reply. I first learned of the terminology "nonordinary states of consciousness" through Casey on the GTC. This is the link she referenced, http://johnemackinstitute.org/1994/01/nonordinary-states-of-consciousness-and-the-accessing-of-feelings/

That's a nice video on the site you provided.

Lumaza

Quote from: tides2dust on June 14, 2022, 18:56:00
Lumaza, thank you for your reply. I first learned of the terminology "nonordinary states of consciousness" through Casey on the GTC. This is the link she referenced, http://johnemackinstitute.org/1994/01/nonordinary-states-of-consciousness-and-the-accessing-of-feelings/

That's a nice video on the site you provided.
Tides, thank you for the share. That was a great article. I enjoy reading all about this topic here. I never knew that Dr. Stanislov Grof was a student of Dr. Freud. His "training" prepared him for his own future teachings. As I understand his "holotropic breathwork" is used quite a bit by licensed Therapists and Psychiatrists around the World, to great effect.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

PerspectiveShift

Thank you Tides and Lumaza for the input! I'll definitely check out these links when I have some time.

PerspectiveShift

So yeah, still seeing the numbers. It was interesting today because I was in the shower and I was talking in my head with my spirit guide. I was just talking to him/her without hearing a response as usual as I still need practice with spiritual listening.

When I got out of the shower, I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. 7:11. As I said earlier, I've seen 7:11 and 8:11 repetitively but most frequently is 9:11 that I see most.

So I knew my spirit guide received the message and I thanked them for communicating back. Just thought I'd share that because it was a really cool "NOT so coincidence". Haha!