News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Activating the Capacity for Using Crystals as Communication Devices

Previous topic - Next topic

Lumaza

Quote from: T-Man on March 02, 2020, 22:47:35
Ahhh!  Thanks omcasey...I saw the link and watched portions of the video but completely missed the beginning.  Sometimes when I don't have time to watch a 30-60 minute length video I tend to watch portions of it.  I scanned the time stamp but did not see the exact thing I was interested in!  I guess I am lacking in Awareness...Ha Ha!

Great video,
T
I could see how that happened. When I click on the link, it begins at the 14:22 mark, which is already a 1/3 of the way into it. I had to do a complete restart to go to the beginning. Early in the video Casey explains her process of working with the Crystal.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Lumaza

Quote from: omcasey on March 02, 2020, 00:50:45
Hiya Lumaza.. thank you for letting me know you are periodically tuning in. My youtube seems to be a ghost town now. Everyone used to be so close, everyone talking, commenting, conversing. Now, even though the subscribers are still there---nothing. So it is good to hear from you that you are still around.
The Astral Pulse Forum seems to be experiencing that very thing. There are a ton of "Spambots" and other than there are just a few of the valued surviving members here that are keeping this Forum active. Other than that, I am sure we would have "crickets" here as well.

QuoteI am here to assist with this but am in the very beginning stages of being able to do so.

Does this answer, or begin to answer your question?
We seem to be working towards the same "goals" per se. We are coming at it in different ways though. The one thing we both have in common is the "utilization" of the true "power" of Quartz Crystals.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

EscapeVelocity

Come on guys and girls, don't lose heart!

This is a 'ghost-town' in the truest sense. We are all ghosting this reality and encouraging each other on.

Go with the ghost with the most!

EV
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Lumaza

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on March 03, 2020, 06:46:58
Come on guys and girls, don't lose heart!

This is a 'ghost-town' in the truest sense. We are all ghosting this reality and encouraging each other on.

Go with the ghost with the most!

EV
No heart lost. Just an observational comment. We "ghosts" or should I say "Invisible Helpers" are still present!  :-)

omcasey

Read for Andy.

Request is to see Galactic counterpart.

The first to come through the read is a Lion being. The second is a female purple Dragon. Then ENKI, bringing forward to front of himself the concept of Egypt and this negroid male.

omcasey

A new portrait.. such an adorable little fellow. ♥︎

omcasey

The is a caricature version of my left side Guide/Guard(ian) - the smaller, smiling one in the black area always comes through with him.

omcasey

Continuing.......

So many of the beings are coming through right now :

omcasey

This one is a reading for a group member :

Here is their side-by-side

omcasey

Just trying to get off the blue.  :wink:

omcasey

Let's put them all together for a gander.

Does everyone know we have a website?

Come by and follow the site and you will be notified any time I post a new article, video, PDF book, ET contact.. There is a great deal compiled on the site, including a lot on consciousness, consciousness exploration and the out of body experience that is not posted here and elsewhere. The site is fully interactive. You can comment, ask questions, dialogue with one another and even contact me directly. I would love to see the site become more populated and come alive!

consciousnessexploration.com

♥︎

omcasey

A new level of this whole process is beginning to unfold..

The beings transmitting through the crystal are connecting with me in out of body states and I am managing to make it back into physical space with this data intact. It has happened twice now in the past week or so. I am getting excited again, reinvigorated! I am principally an out of body explorer so this particular level of the experience is what is most fascinating to me. Most who channel, according to their own accounts 'go away' during the experience, something like falling off to sleep and/or into a dream which is not quite remembered when they get back. I think it is a stepping-up of the event, to shift in - in full conscious awareness - and back out with the experience intact. I want nothing more than to participate in this advancement.

Many new transmissions since last I posted, I am beginning to be able to bring through the beings regularly - daily . . ( now )

You can see all of them here. *it is my patreon but nothing is blocked 

omcasey

omcasey

A wonderful experience with a recent read - a person who is known IRL by the one requesting a read is highlighted alongside a Spirit being. She sent me a picture and it is an exact match. What an astounding feeling, and confirmation of CONTACT! ....this is the rendering. ♥︎ ( how long does it take you to see them? ).

omcasey

It has been awhile since I have come through here - it is time for another little deposit :

omcasey

omcasey

I haven't posted any of the beings in many months, just a sec . . ( let me get off the blue )

omcasey

Plume

Amazing colours Casey !!!!! :-o
it would be nice to link that article about the science you shared on facebook from Rupert Sheldrake.
and yes very clear!

omcasey

Hi, Plume!.. I think someone else posted that, but I know the data you mean. Hey, it is about time you put in a request for a rendering, isn't it?

You know the drill....just go to the page on the website and send over the contact form. I can you a clearer portrait now.

Let's do it!

tides2dust

omcasey

It was fun doing your read, Tides.. still regularly mind blown with all this. I just love seeing all the different beings!

Let's see if Ingrid writes us back.

omcasey

Wow!.. I have not posted here in this thread in 3 years, my skill with the crystal(s) has come a long way in the time since. I now isolate the beings, center and face them front so we can look at them eye-to-eye. I have begun the process of connecting with them, receiving a name concept and data on their general species. No easy feat, because 400-500 of them have come through at this point. Not all in a portrait style such as the one you see above -but I try to make time to at least initially connect with them all for embedding purposes. It makes them easier to remember down the line, when they often DO come through more closely to me for a portrait -which are for the human collective -to help prepare the human central nervous system for contact -ie: graduation into 4-5-6D, the galactic reality. The video below is a work in progress. I add to it every so often and will continue to do so until all I have to share relative to this work has been said. Each new segment gets tacked onto the front of previous segments so that in the end it all exists as a single resource. --not unlike a book. Please enjoy, and if inspired do let me know how you experience this phenomena. Your input expands my awareness and helps me improve.

omcasey

One more, just because it is really fun.

I am engaging in collaborative projects with others now again, combining my skill with theirs.

In this video, Rob channels Metatron on the crystal work I am doing >>

"A wonderful collaboration. The ET Whisperer ( Rob Gauthier ) meets The Galactic Travel Channel to bring you both visuals and vocals. The beings from both our fields meet. The subject ( as always ) is crystals, consciousness and contact. Please enjoy the frequencies, tones and aesthetics on this 15 minute visual journey into the communications function of crystals. --This one has been on the back burners for some time now, I am glad I finally got to work with it. Rob is extraordinary in his gift, one of the most skilled Speakers on our planet today -a beautiful person and good friend."