News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

All names of Psychokinesis

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowarrior13

Too all of you using such names as Hydrokinesis, Pyrokinesis, Cryokinesis, Aerokinesis, Electrokinesis, etc., I'd like to explain the matter. For all of these so calles "skills", They arent seperate skills. You would normally say you were doing psychokinesis on water, air, etc. The more socially acceptable terms are pyro- and cryo-, because they're a bit different, as pertaining to manipulating the molecular structure of objects on a different scale. It's all PK, ladies and gents.

Wronski Feint

maybe so, but it sure is fun to say I am Areokenetic. :D  :wink:

Just let us have some fun.
"Come and See"
So I looked, and behold a dark angel.  And the name of him was Life, and Hell fell before him.
And power was given to him over the whole of the earth, to clense with mind, with sword, with light and by the love of the earth.

Frank

Yeah, agreed, in a traditional sense it's all PK but you gotta take account of the latest "tri" variations. Like the Trihydrokinesis tech? That's just way more fixating than the normal hydro. The suggestion is three times but in effect it's perhaps ten times or more depending on whether you can facilitate the Rhesus doublers. Do that then the sky's the limit, of course. But the problem is I've never known anyone who can withstand the Drexel Mexamagaron fallout factor. There's always a first I guess.

Yours,
Frank