News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Always seeing the number 7.

Previous topic - Next topic

Sadd-e Eskandar

Hey.

Well this is kinda weird.But here it goes.

Everytime i'm on the computer(which is not rare) and i feel compelled to look at the clock i always end up seeing the number 7.

examples :20:07, 13:37; 11:27. and so one. i created a thread on another forum talking about this and funny enough, imagine the time i did it? 2:37 in the morning.. i scrolled down to see the hottest threads of the day: "most online users were 37 on blablabla day"

:roll:

Any ideas?

MisterJingo

I think this is more of an example of the minds pattern finding ability. For whatever reason, you've given precedence to the number 7, and now you repeatedly see it. Chances are you see many different times throughout the day, but the 7 times stick in your mind for the above reason.
This can be seen in people who always see 11:11, 1:23, 2:2,2 3:33, 4:20, and other countless numbers repeatedly.
Something else which might be at work is the body's clock syncing in to that number, so you might feel the necessity to look at the clock at such times a 7 will be displayed.
The body's clock is a fantastic thing, and can be trained to wake oneself up at a specific time (my Dad used this for years to get up at 5-6am for work).

Dem0072

Interesting, I like the number 7 (lucky number for me). MisterJingos Biological Clock statement is definately intriguing, because usually when I set an alarm clock to wake me at a certain time, I'll end up waking up 5-10 minutes before it goes off, and I will feel refreshed, or at least good enough to get up.

PerversionOfEvil

This happens to me too, only with the number twenty one.
It is your destiny to die.- One man turns his back on the rising shadows to chase the falling sun, another man knows the day is dead and embraces the coming darkness.-

paker7

Commoners believe - winners KNOW !

Sharpe

No. It's not anything awkward, it's just a coincidence.