News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

am i just paranoid?

Previous topic - Next topic

blutigerlily

some times when i am in a room by myself,  i feel like someone is in there or staring at me and i say please leave because it creeps me out and i feel better.  also,  i frequently see a  flash of light at the corner of my eye when that happens.  but when i look,  i don't see anything.  is this just me being weird or do you think i might have a frequent visitor?

u4ia

I always had visitations of some sort in my house when i first moved in, i would say the same thing as you did, and it would go away. go with what your senses tell you, if you start to feel comfortable with the presence, maybe you might be able to find out and chat with your visitor.

blutigerlily

but i have been living in the house for 5 years now :?

Tyciol

Experiment with the abilities and develop your astral senses, that way you can find out if things are real or paranoia. Delving into it is the only way to answer it.

Silent Shadow

could be a visitor. I've seen stuff like this too.... except worse... have you ever had the feeling it... whatever it is... is trying to tell you something? Cause, I know whatever is observing me in my house is trying to talk to me.... So far its not having any luck because I get a negative feeling from it and block it out... maybe your... spirit... is good... maybe you should try to communicate with it... =\
May the force be with you. Always

majour ka

Have you tried visiting a reputable medium?

Ben K

sigh, theres probably an explanation behind it. its the fear of the unkown that is hurting you the most and none of these people here can tell you what that is. My advice, learn to deal with it because it seems to be causing you alot of anxiety.

Sorry if my answer was a bit too dr. phil.
EXPERIENCE IS KNOWLEDGE

sellerofpurple

It could be a visiting you or might be completely uninterested in you and your sensitivity visits it
It may be unconnected to the house or it may be because of the house
It may also be your imagination but who's to know the difference of belief and reality?
Basically it could be multiple things, but you truly are the only one who can know at this point-so tell us more I guess
We are Legion for we are many.

Welcome to Astral Fad dot com