News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

And the truth shall be known - You'll see !

Previous topic - Next topic

RoyHarper

Quick question, what if whomever I'm speaking with consitantly disagrees with MAYATNIK's philosophy (aside from the pendulum part)?

Parmenion

quote:
Originally posted by silentwitness78

I posted this in the "Question for Mayatnik" thread the other night but feel I may have placed it in the wrong area. This seems to be a lot more focused on the pendulum and such so I thought I would cut and paste my introduction and notes on the experiences I've had with the pendulum here. I just want to make sure as many people looking for answers will see it and maybe get a spark of excitement or passion for learning. I wish nothing more than to be of service to others and I hope my little part in this wonderful discussion helps at least one person in this wonderful journey called life. Please take a look, it's a bit long but worth the read. Thank you in advance!  

=======================================================================

Greetings Daniel,

Welcome to the Astral Pulse forums[:)]

Best regards,

Dave

Parmenion

Greetings RoyHarper,

Thats a big question for such a little sentence.
Might I ask what MAYATNIK's philosophy is? I don't recall reading it.

As I stated in a previous post, I have used the pendulum in the past but not nearly to the extent that I am using it now. In just a few short days Ive been very impressed with the results. Ive asked many questions of it and have had many things verified by the use of it. I used the pendulum to delve into your quick question and I said recently that I would post my results with the pendulum here at some stage. Perhaps now is as good a time as any.

Q: Does MAYATNIK have a philosophy?
A: Strong NO

Q: Does the pendulum consistantly disagree with MAYATNIK in what he says?
A: NO

Q: Does the pendulum EVER disagree with MAYATNIK in what he says about the pendulum?

Q:Does the Pendulum operate through the guides' *computer* as Mayatnik says?
A: Strong YES

Q: Does a guide talk to the Pendulum via the their Computer?
A: Strong YES

Q: And sometimes a 'monitor'(guide) does this also. Is this correct?
A: YES

Q: So, is their 'computer' being used like a kind of 'switchboard'?

Q: Does MAYATNIK recieve his communications by telepathy?

Q: Is RoyHarper correct in this?

Q: Is RoyHarper using the pendulum correctly?

Q: Should I post this list of Q&A in response to RoyHarper?

( I have a tendancy to ask questions with respect and as such use polite mannerisms such as please and thank-you along with the questions).

I could have kept going with this line of questioning but I think these are sufficiant to answer your question Roy.

I invite anyone still skeptical to use the pendulum in a similar fashion. When questions are approached in the right way, you may be surprised at just how accurate the pendulum really is [:)]

Take care,

Dave

Novice

Hi Parmenion!

I've actually done similar questions myself with my pendulum. However, my answers vary slightly from the ones that you received. But the concept/intent is consistent with yours. And I think the questions I asked will explain why they vary and why they could be varying for RoyHarper. It doesn't mean that he's right and Mayatnik is wrong though. In my view there really isn't a right or wrong, rather differing perceptions. Below is my line of questionning:

Mayatnik states that the pendulum, used as he describes, is meant to be a divining tool. Is this correct?  Yes

Mayatnik believes that the information coming through his pendulum is from his guide. Is that correct? Yes

Karek, Mayatnik's guide, is understood to be from an alien race called Pleiadians. Is that correct? Yes

Is the information coming from my pendulum given from my guide? No

Is the information coming from my pendulum from any alien entity? No

Is the information coming from my pendulum from my higher self? Yes

Mayatnik describes an alien computer as being the routing mechanism through which information is sent to the pendulum. Is this correct? Yes

Is an alien computer routing information to my pendulum? No

Is the information Mayatnik is providing true based on his belief and current perceptions? Yes

Is the information that you are telling my true based on my belief and current perceptions? Yes

So the information provided by the pendulum can be contradictory for two individuals and yet be the truth for each of them based on their current understanding. Correct? Yes

Whether the information is channeled through an alien, higher self or some other guide, is it all originating from one source? Yes

Is that one source what I understand to be called God? Yes

So this is another example of society labeling one thing many different names? Yes

So in my mind, as is evidenced by the questions and answers I received, information could contradict what Mayatnik states based on what an individual currently believes/understands. And I believe that Mayatnik has said as much himself several times.

To me this makes perfect sense. So I wouldn't necessarily 'worry' about whether or not the information you receive is consistent with everyone else. I am receiving information daily from my pendulum. And I'm certain that at least some of it is from my higher self. However, the jury is still out on whether or not I believe all of it to come from my higher self. Hope that helps!

Reality is what you perceive it to be.

RoyHarper

Parmenion, that's quite an interesting response.

Since I'm obviously misusing the above stated method, could you troubleshoot with your pendulum what I'm specificaly doing wrong.  I'm sure it would be great help to not only myself, but also others on this board.

Also, whomever I'm speaking to (assuming I was speaking correctly) claims to have a name.  Moreover, he can give answers that are in accordance with my thoughs but also others that are not.

Rob

Hey

lol we should make this thread a book or something.....

Anyway I haven't had time to read it through, so my points here may have already been covered and if so apologies. I'm at work you see hehehe....

ok...

- With respect to divination, I prefer applied kinesiology - that is, pressing the 3rd finger tip on to the nail of the first finger. For yes replies it stays strong, for no the muscles get weaker. I find this seems to cut the conscious mind out more effectively than pendulums. However, conscious in
iterferance can always screw up results
- All forms of divination are essentially psychic abilities and will increase in accuracy with your energy levels. Just because the pendulum tells you something, doesn't necessarily mean it is right, its just the opinion of your subconscious mind. Important factors are therefore how uncluttered the SC mind is, how strong its connection of other zones of info is eg akasha, telepathic connections, etc etc; amongst others. You sunconscious mind is fallible when it doesnt have enough info. Further, the subconscious mind cannot tell the difference between fantasy and reality. It is possible to pick up on undercurrents of fantasy and believe them to be real, when they are not.
- A tool is not necessarily needed for divination, it might help, but it is still just a tool. Once I came back from holiday (sailing) with very high and clean energy levels. I decided to do a test. Each time I went to get the bus to uni, which do not come at particularly regular times, I picked a random number like "36" - the first that came to mind. Often doing this without even knowing what the present time was. Then I'd get down to one of the bus stops, and the bus consistently arrived at precisely the predicted time. I think I did this about 6 times in a row (leading to something like a total p=1 in 500,000-750,000 to chance, buses come every 10-15 minutes), with 100% accuracy. Then slowly the ability faded, I'd start being accurate to 2 minutes, 3 minutes and eventually it ended with no real acuracy at all as my energy levels dropped back down again. But it was useful while it lasted [:D]. This corresponded with the clarity of my dreams. Both are factors that are affected, indeed powered by, the level of and abundancy of energy possessed by the individual (I'd also being doing a lot of NEW while on holiday). The simple "picking numbers out the air" is also how I do telepathy type things eg guessing someones age randomly (even people I am playing against (action quake 2 !!!) online, or for instance a while ago guessing the age of a homeless guys dog (I know nothing about dogs and apparent this one looked nothing like its real age) lol it can really freak people out, but generally they put it down to luck (though I do tell them I am psychic! Let them believe what they want...).
- The accuracy here on an internet forum when investigating other people will be more accurate than eg guessing lottery numbers, as simple telepathy is easier than "totally random" future events.
- Each form of divination seems to have its own field built up around it - on personal and group levels. For instance, a lot of people might do automatic typing, but because this has been used to channel entities so much, you are less likely to get a pure unaffected stream from your subconscious mind. My pendulum skills used to be very accurate (VERY useful for exams!!!), but once I asked my higher self to help me move the pendulum to the correct answer, and ever since then I haven't been able to get one single accurate answer from the damn thing! Even at times when it was blatently wrong. (sorry Mayatnik but.....) Inviting other forces except yourself to do the moving leaves an open door, whether you like it or not, and in my experience drastically destroys accuracy. Others may find different....and this might have been a manifestation of some sort of internal force/belief, I dont know, but do doubt it. This is the same reason why you should never use a quiji board, because by the law of similarity (morphic field resonance if you like), it has been terribly corrupted over time and you'll likely just attract yourself a neg than get any positive answers from the thing.

Mayatnik - I'm going to be honest, for better or worst, but I have yet to find any source of channeled info that presents a real higher level of knowledge and understanding than I already possess. Quite to the contrary I have been "had" more than once eg "the only planet of choice" I read it all and more when I was younger and more naive. Now I know its total BS - very flowery, sounds very nice, comforting and flowery, but ultimately untrue. There is a lot of highly inaccurate channeled info, which has seriously corrupted new age thought over the past century. So, my question, what is - in your opinion - the best, most accurate, channeled info you are aware of?

Cheers guys

Rob
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

MAYATNIK

=== APPROACHES TO QUESTIONING ===

Two very good postive little Q/A seesions in the above posts by Permenion and Novice, each in their own way – and that, particularly because the 'theme' for the questioning is basically the same, is ideal for examining different approaches and for members to see what can be expected as a result.  So, the purpose of this post is to do just that as I take a closer look at the questiona and answers, to see what has been derived and how, with modifications in places, clearer answers may be obtained..... and I thank Permenion and Novice for this opportunity to use their good sessions given here as a helpful model for others.  Now, for the first time – due to the feedback in those posts (not forgetting RoyHarper's initial input sparking it off) – we can begin to move on to the next stage in using the Pendulum; that is, increased level of individual skill (each will be different, depending on their approach and perception) and this can now be addressed better as a result.

First, let's take an overview: The Q/A sessions here discussed are in response to what RoyHarper raises in his short post.  In this, it can be seen that neither Parmenion nor Novice have opted for a short 'answer', and have rightly examined all around the 'issue'.

These two Q/A sessions illustrate something very important to grasp in addressing issues of perception.  So, I commend Parmenion for submitting such a direct approach here to RoyHarper.  In fact, both Q/A sessions have specifically questioned both myself and him – and that is as it should be, because to avoid such directness would be 'prey' to the conditioning prevalent in our society.  However, this must be seen in its correct light, and not as some 'attack' on an individual.  The fact is, that the Pendulum should be used to gain higher Truth, since each person is actually 'right' (unless they are telling lies) at their individual level of perception; so, this is not about 'judgement' or 'attack' but of seeking to grasp that higher perspective which can then benefit all by bringing it out into the open for discussion.  

Thus, the Pendulum is being used in this manner to remove ingrained conditioning as the user progresses with their sessions (along with other things for inner-development) and improving, if the user is diligent, the way in which they can approach all things that society accepts as 'right', 'truth' etc, but which are so often the rusult of ongoing group-misperceptions at the very least.  So, the Pendulum teaches the individual to first of all think for themselves, rather than accepting the 'norm'.  Therefore, it liberates and helps the person lay the foundation to build higher and reach perspectives of understanding that can not be attained until the early lessons have been learned and the weight of former misconceptions shed.  The rate of inner-growth then becomes exponential, and doors are opened to realms where things are very much different from how Man perceives from that former ground-level.

I have said before, that using the Pendulum leads easily to Telepathy.  This is firstly because the constant practice reinforces and strengths the 'link' between the subconscious (acting here as an interface for receiving) and the Earth-conscious mind.  Secondly, Telepathy works by transmitting 'symbols' rather than words.  In fact, we think in symbols, and everyone knows the expression "A picture is worth a thousand words".  So, what actually happens in the person's Earth-connected mind in everyday life?  What happens is that we process symbols and convert them into what is useful for interaction based on what we 'know'.  What we know is our perception of reality – in other words, how much of the true picture we actually recognise and can relate to is limited by our acquired 'knowledge' at any stage.  As we progress, those 'symbols' become clearer.  An example of this is in ancient texts – the people of that time saw craft in the skies flowln by 'visitors' to our planet (as Sitchin reveals in great detail) but although they witnessed such things, and even interacted with those visitors as evidenced in the texts, their language and how they could relate to this was limited, because they had not themselves reached that stage of being able to 'fly'.  Thus, we have stories from mythology of 'Magic Carpets' (these stories were carried by word of mouth by nomads in a way that could be grasped by all) and paintings in the middle ages, depicting angel figures in the air sitting in shells (an abstract of the true reality), yet there were also pictures which have been preserved that clearly show 'rockets' with fire coming from underneath and descriptions that correlate very closely.  So, it is all down to perception of the individual, and what society as a whole at any one time indoctrinates and imposes as the 'approved norm' that the people are expected to accept if they wish to progress as being 'credible' in that conditioned society.  In the light of this, what the Pendulum gives as answers to some deep (and even not so deep) questions may appear to be incredible if not non-credible.  Not only is Truth stranger than fiction (or the play-out of perception), but Reality is only what we can perceive  at each stage of our personal inner-growth.

Some are now becoming Telepathic in our society, and there are  misperceptions by those who are looking on at this change.  People say to me quite often, "Can you read my mind, or anybody's mind?"   In that question there is a subconscious fear, our society being what it is – quite apart from the notion of 'privacy'.  To an extent, the Pendulum could also be viewed in that way by some.   I can state clearly here, that there is no such thing as 'human to human telepathy' that is possible in our present stage of evolution, for the reasons I have just outlined.  If it were so, then a person could find out another's movements and use that information to break in and rob their house, or use any 'private' information thus gained for their own ends.  Therefore it is not possible – or, to be more precise, it is not allowed to us by the higher realms that monitor our progress here on Earth.  Even they have strict rules for 'privacy' between themselves in their telepathic intercommunication and, to put it very simply here for now, a higher Being must do the equivalent of 'knock' or be 'invited in' by another Being or even a human being (which is why I say they come on receiving the 'call', and even then only if they deem it appropriate and if the person is ready or a lesson can be learned by the person by that interaction of whatever kind).  Scientific research would seem to indicate that certain people do exhibit a degree of telepathy (according to tests done with twins, for instance), but despite the scientists' aspirations this is NOT the case.  What is happening is that there is a very close link between two people, and strength of 'feeling' is the enabler of this, which should more accurately be described as sentience.  The person literally senses strong emotion, and emotion is the best carrier; this is also the mechanism of Distant Healing, where the healing-energy is 'transmitted' to the other person's electromagnetic field (and this works on animals and even plants too!) by projecting Love and Compassion with the strength of the sender's emotions.  In the same way, Fear can be transmitted for that is also a very powerful emotion the antidote to which is, of course, Love.

Telepathy then – and even the Pendulum – can only communicate via the 'source' (the meaning of that word obviously depends on the person's perception).  The Pendulum can be seen, by a close analogy, to work rather like a mobile phone that is connected to the service 'provider' (via their 'computer')which then patches-in the destination requested, or, if the person does not have sufficient 'status' at that time, an assigned re-routing is done; either their 'computer' itself (which is unimaginably advanced) will deal with questions (in any language or thought-pattern, terrestrial or otherwise) and process them, or allow for a 'monitor' guide or a teacher-guide etc.  In the case where a person already has an assigned guide then this is most likely to be the 'destination' of the call and requests for answers.  A person can, using the Pendulum, and depending on 'status' again, request to use the computer to give answers – but that request will be overridden if the 'computer' decides otherwise (since it has the person's full life-file and their stage of progress) in which case it will re-route as necessary.

I provide the above information as the next stage in understanding the Pendulum, and naturally all that I have said can and should be checked as practice along with as many further questions that the user can think of, or which often 'pops' into their head from seemingly nowhere, but is actually 'placed' there to help the person examine a particular path of questioning better especially so in areas outside of normal perception and which otherwise might not seem obvious to ask.

Let's look now at some of the actual questions put in the last two posts.....

Q:  Mayatnik believes that the information coming through his pendulum is from his guide. Is that correct?
A:  Yes

This answer is not strictly correct.  I only use the Pendulum very occasionally now – and that is normally for the purpose of demonstration in teaching (in which case my guide normally 'sends' to the Pendulum), or for certain types of 'access' to the computer itself and even this is often in conjunction with telepathy.  So, I haven't really used the Pendulum in the way that members are now learning to do for over 6 yers.   The answer given to Novice is, however, mainly correct in the sense that when I use the Pendulum it has most often been to communicate with my guide.  And I don't 'believe' it is from my guide that the answers come, because I have other means of knowing – firstly because from a very early stage (within the first week from starting to use the Pendulum, in fact) I was also receiving in my head 'verbal' confirmations that were more than just 'yes' or 'no'... such as "That's quite right", or "Exactly!  That's the way it is", or  "Definitely not!" or "Not always, but usually" (and this again illustrates why a person needs to not simply take the first answer given, especially if the Pendulum does not give a vigorous response).  One is not meant to 'believe' answers (or the 'source') but to validate them by extra questions, trying always not to be limited in this by present perception but to be open to all possibilities.  To question does not mean to doubt the truthfulness or intelligence of the 'source' but to seek the fullest knowledge.  So, deeper questioning will always reveal more (such as what I've given above).

Doubting can only lead to uncertainty and confusion, and continual doubting will in any event cause the Pendulum to give the person a 'reality check' to prompt them to think again about their line and manner of questioning – and in some cases can result in the Pendulum stopping working altogether if the person does not have the right attitude and will remain like that until such time as the person genuinely starts to approach it in a more positive and respectful way.  While the larger majority accept this and are progressing well (a few even extremely well), a small minority still berate the Pendulum or take umbridge when it gives them obviously 'wrong' answers, and a couple have contacted me to ask how they can get their Pendulums,  which have stopped dead, to start working again,  There is nothing I can do in such a case, except to explain why it has happened so that they might see things in a clearer way and the Pendulum start working again when the guides decide to switch it back on.  If a person asks "Does 2+3=5?" and uses this as a 'test' of the intelligence of the Pendulum, then there is a questioning of the teacher's credibility.  Why should it answer, when the person knows clearly that the answer is 5?  And, it still doesn't prove the teacher's ability even if the questions went through the whole gamut of maths, or any other subject.  The object of the Pendulum is to teach, not to just give answers.  The whole idea of learning is about asking questions and seeing how the answers obtained can be fitted together from the jigsaw pieces emerging that are meant to increase a person's level of perception.  The way forward, always, is to ask "Am I thinking in the right way here?" or, "Am I seeing this coloured by my perception?" or similar, when an answer appears to be wrong.  The idea of the Pendulum (or any Higher Being) 'testing' the person might better be looked at, if a person has a problem seeing this, as 'stretching' the person for them to rethink their condtioning in some way at that time.

Again, taking Novice's questions that he asks the Pendulum:

Q:  Is the information coming from my pendulum given from my guide?
A:  No
Q:  Is the information coming from my pendulum from any alien entity?

----- Note here: an 'entity' is not a Being (this one example of how words have come to be used as interchangeable in society, similarly 'spirit' and 'soul' are not the same thing – so that topic is good for further questioning).

Q:  Is the information coming from my pendulum from my higher self?

----- Note here:  For many, depending on the person's perception and the questions being asked as a result, the Higher Self (which is actually the 'soul' Being) is quite capable of dealing with most 'general' enquires since it is connected to the 'Collective Consciousness' (which is another term for the 'computer' in how humans can grasp this). The purpose of a guide is quite distinct from that of the 'soul' or 'Higher Self' since the latter is here to experience through the 'vehicle' (personality/individual) we call the body and the guide teaches higher lessons with a view to the person helping others in a special way as and when the guide deems they are ready (and first will come usually a 'monitor').  Again, a lot more to it than the simple 'yes' answer gives, so each answer can always lead further.

Q:  Is an alien computer routing information to my pendulum?

----- Note here: Man's notion of aliens and also their 'computers' is not able to grasp the reality – The Startrek image comes to mind, but this is only a mere shadow of the reality.  Any 'real' Startrek computer is actually a 'living entity' in a way that is not possible to understand on earth, and that in turn is linked etremely closely to the Collective Consciousness (call it the 'mainframe' if you like, but that again is not even approaching any kind of conceivably viable analogy).  Much questioning would have to be done to begin to approach a glimmer of understanding about this, but the exploration is worth the effort and is truly fascinating I can assure you.

Q:  Whether the information is channeled through an alien, higher self or some other guide, is it all originating from one source?
Q:  Is that one source what I understand to be called God?

----- Note here:  If you think of this in terms of the human brain and
the mind that 'inhabits' it, then the notion of 'source' ( by whatever
means – 'Higher Self', 'computer', guide) and think of that also in terms of being all-embracing in the sense of a 'Collective Consciousness' then a very rough analogy can be drawn, in which 'God' is the Apex 'intelligence'.  But, this still in no way describes the actuality.  Because, in each galaxy there is such a 'God' and each 'God' is a component-part (there are no adequate words) of Prime Creator, the ultimate 'source', as far as this can be taken but in fact extends further into infinity.  Each 'element' of Creation therefore has its place in a Hierarchy of Being, Thought, and Communication in the integral 'whole'.  This 'concept' that my guide has explained to me in detail, and which I'm attempting to give a simplified picture here for the reader to explore themselves can be approached initially in this way......Just as the molecules in our body are part of our organs, which in turn are part of us on a planet 'entity' as part of the Solar System which is just one of an infinite star systems – and, looking out at the stars they are akin to the atoms that are the 'core' element of all we notionalize as 'matter', yet in all matter there is order generated by Thought from Prime Creator.

Q:  So this is another example of society labeling one thing many different names?

----- Yes indeed!  We say that words can be 'symbolic', yet in reality we are trying to grasp the symbols and putting words to them without realizing that we are not seeing the 'symbol' thought in its True Light due to our perception and the 'colouration' of light reflected that conditioning  distorts and even blocks until we really open our minds  to see the true beauty and magnificence of Creation and our place in it all.  The Pendulum is the tool to light the road back to the Truth, and will, when a guide decides, bring the Telepathy that comes to those who are diligent and receptive..... then they can know the 'bigger picture' and channel that Truth for others.

I will leave it at that for now, and let members explore so that they can bring to these boards what they discover to share and discuss to seek True Understand.  As my signature says, "We never stop learning – it goes on Forever"!

PS>
Just as I'm posting this, I notice the reply from Roy Harper to Paremion – some good points there Roy to be answered, and I'll leave that to Parmenion and others to see what emerges for the time being.   A very interesting post from Inguma I notice, for members to think about – I enjoyed reading that, and I'll post a reply in due course – but, again, let's see what members have to say and get those Pendulums working on as many points as possible for discussion.  I've written enough for the moment, don't want to hog the thread.

With Pleiadian Love and Light,
MAYATNIK.

Parmenion

quote:
Originally posted by RoyHarper

Parmenion, that's quite an interesting response.

Since I'm obviously misusing the above stated method, could you troubleshoot with your pendulum what I'm specificaly doing wrong.  I'm sure it would be great help to not only myself, but also others on this board.

Also, whomever I'm speaking to (assuming I was speaking correctly) claims to have a name.  Moreover, he can give answers that are in accordance with my thoughs but also others that are not.

Hi RoyHarper!

I took up your invitation to find out where you were going wrong. I've posted the Q+A below for you to see. They are exactly as I asked them except for the fact that I abbreviated your name when putting them in type. I've also omitted the mannerisms such as please and thank-you that I use. I did this only because I'm not very fast on the keyboard. I hope the following will be of help to yourself and others with regards to the correct use of the pendulum.

Do you know who is communicating with RH through the pendulum?  YES

Is it a Pleiadian?  NO

Is he communicating with the *computer* ?   YES

Has the computer told RH it has a name?  NO

Did the computer tell RH he was communicating with someone who had a name?   YES

Is he communicating with a Pleiadian via the computer?   NO

Is anyone or anything using the computer to communicate with RH?   NO

Has RH been communicating with anything but the computer since he began using the pendulum?    NO

Is RH misusing the pendulum?   NO

Is he making mistakes with the pendulum?  YES

Is he following the method outlined by MAYATNIK?   NO

Is RH following the method outlined by MAYATNIK as RH understands it?   NO

Is RH aware he is not using the pendulum correctly?   NO

Is he aware he is not using it as outlined by MAYATNIK?   NO

Does RH believe he is using the pendulum as outlined by MAYATNIK?   YES

Would RH have better results with the pendulum if he used it as outlined by MAYATNIK?    YES

Are there aspects of MAYATNIK's guidelines that RH is not clear on?  YES

Should he re-read through MAYATNIK's posts?  YES

Will re-reading through MAYATNIK's posts give RH a better understanding of how the pendulum works?   YES

Is RH receiving false information from the pendulum?   YES

Is he receiving false information from the pendulum to show him he is using it incorrectly?   YES

Is the pendulum trying to teach RH how to use it correctly?   YES

If RH takes a different approach will he have more success with the pendulum?   YES

RH has asked me to find out what specifically he is doing wrong. Can you tell me?   YES

Is RH physically using the pendulum wrong in any way?  NO

Is RH asking wrong questions?  NO

Are any questions wrong questions to ask?   NO

Is RH taking the answers at face value?   NO

Should he be?   NO

Is RH's failing in not approaching the questions from different angles when he feels the answer is wrong?   YES

If RH changes his approach to the questions will he get more accurate responses?  YES

So, if RH feels the answer to a question is wrong he should definitely take a different approach to the question? Is this correct?  YES

Is this what the pendulum is trying to show RH by giving him 'false' information?   YES

Will this series of Q+A help RH and others to get a better understanding of how the pendulum works?   YES

You can see how I've used different approaches to the same question for verification and/or more information. When you get used to it the questions start to flow naturally, almost like you are having a conversation with the pendulum.

Hope that's of some help to you [:)]

With Best Regards,

Dave

Squeek

I gotta know how you guys remember all of your questions! Especially Parmenian who seems to post 25+ ... I can remember a good 3-5 from last night I asked.

If anybody out there was logging my success or something, here's a lil update.  Yay.

Couple days ago I started to get a name.  I learned it is 5 letters long.  I learned the first 3 letters, but I will probably ReDo that because I confused MYSELF asking them :X  (I'm thinking making 6 rows and 5 columns...then saying, is it it rows 1-3?  Etc.  That'll be very precise.)

I think I asked if this was my own personal guide and I got a yes on it...   I try not to dig into their own personal stuff as much as my own problems.  Space it out sorta.

I'll TRY to write down what I can...But you gotta tell me how you do it parm!  :D

~Squeek

MAYATNIK

Here are some tips for Squeek, and anybody else who's wanting to find out a name or word(s) using the Pendullum.

Let's just say you've been told you can be given a name (or word).....

> "Is it one word?" ... YES
> "More than 5 letter? ... YES
> "Less than 10 letters? ... YES
>  "More than 7 letters? ... NO.
(it can only be 6 or 7 letters)
>  "Is it 6 letters? ... NO
>  "So, it's 7 letters ... YES

Now we can put on the piece of paper 6 dashes to represent the letters.....
==========================

--- --- --- --- --- ---
1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6

=================================

Now, write the letters of the alphabet underneath on the paper –
with 3 to each row.....

===============

(row 1)    A   B   C    
(row 2)    D   E   F
(row 3)    G   H   I
(row 4)     J   K  L
(row 5)    M   N   O
(row 6)    P   Q   R
(row 7)    S   T   U
(row 8)    V   W   X
(row 9)    Y   Z   -

=====================

There are 9 rows but this method is very quick –
Simply say to the Pendulum "I will point to each row of 3 letters in turn, so please indicate by 'yes' when the next letter I'm seeking is in that row".   Note:  I have included a dash ( - ) after the Z, and this is useful in the case of hyphenated names and words (of course, it helps if you ask whether the name is hyphenated and will it be included in the letter count).

Then, all you have to do is (with the Pendulum in the hand you don't write with) point with a pencil to the side of each row in turn,
asking "Is it in this row?" ... and watch the Pendulum for a 'yes'.

When you get a 'yes' response, ask "Is it....." (saying each letter slowly in turn of the 3 in that row, again watching the Pendulum.
A variation on this is to do the whole thing silently, pointing with the pencil to each letter in turn.  When you get a 'YES' response, then simply write that letter in the space where it goes above the dashes already set out for the number of letters.

At any stage you can say, "Let's check what we have so far...I'll spell out the letters....."

In the above example let's say you have so far got
T  H  O  M   < ----- watch the Pendulum as you  say each letter.

..... you could even have a guess at this stage (to speed things up) if you wish... and say, "Is the name :   Thomas?"
But, be careful – if it is a guide's name it may well not be a terrestrial spelling or any recognisable name....
My guide, Karek, for instance could be guessed wrongly as Karen, or even Karyl... based on "K A R - - "   having been obtained.

Another thing that needs to be understood when getting names or words from the Pendulum, is that sometimes these will be given in phonetic spelling  (because the letters are transmitted as a 'literal', which means a speech-pattern that produces a kind of 'phoneme'.
And, depending on the language of the person and to some extent their spelling ability (whether they use 'ph' for the 'f' sound for example) you could get a name spelling of:
SOPHIE, SOFIE, or SOFY (being a 6, 5 or 4 letter word also).
(this is particularly the case if you are going through the 'computer', but if you are talking to a guide via the Pendulum, then it is often more possible that you will be given any Earth names/words with the correct spelling, but will still depend on other factors and how the guide wants to present it.

Lastly, it is possible that you might just hear the name come into your head – so listen.... and if you think you hear it, then ask, "Did I hear..." and say what you thought you heard.  The Pendulum will tell you if you're right.  You may even hear a 'Yes'!

I hope this method (one of several) helps any members who are wanting to find names or words using the Pendulum.

MAYATNIK.

Parmenion

Hi Squeek,

If you are having trouble remembering what questions you have asked try this. Keep a piece of paper with you and jot down the Q+A (in shorthand if you like). I have allways found that writing things down helps me to remember. Often times I don't have to read what I've written down, the fact that I've written it down is enough to help me remember.

You could even keep a log of your sessions with the pendulum if you wish

With best regards,

Dave

Squeek

You sure she won't be offended with me going (hold on a minute, I's gotsa right this down)?  Seems to me like she would.

Tonight should be fun (11 pm here).  There's a HUGE thunderstorm overhead.  I'm gonna go outside and yell at it.  See if that works.

~Squeek

PS - name tonight!  I'll try.  I'll log my Qs

silentwitness78

Sorry, I need to bump this thread up one notch to get a white background as I had previewed my post with a white background and it looks terrible in blue! [:D] Hope no one minds! [:P]

silentwitness78

Hello all !

I was reading over a post by Mayatnik and came accross the soul vs spirit item. As he was on MSN at the time, I had asked him if he could explain the difference a little bit better to me as I felt I had some idea but didn't quite have a good grasp of it yet. He suggested it was a perfect situation to practice with the pendulum and see if I could get to the bottom of it on my own. So off I went. I decided to send him my answers via e-mail for his opinions and maybe some suggestions on further questioning so as to help me get better at snooping out the answers. I decided to post my little adventure here in hopes of giving some members food for thought and maybe give some of you a spark of motivation to go out and try this for yourselves as experience is the best teacher.  

I always start out asking the pendulum something like : Pendulum, is it O.K. if I asked you some questions at this time?

If it is a yes I always say thank you and continue with my questioning. I always make sure to ask in a polite and appreciative manner (as I truely am appreciative) and start the questions with something like : Pendulum, can you please tell me if ...

1. Spirit and soul are the same thing? no

I have learned first hand that if you try to test the pendulum to prove to yourself that it is working it will not work and may even give you wrong answers (seeming to make you even more skeptical and trapped in a viscious circle!) You either have an open mind and open heart and TRUST or you will have a tough time as I did for so long. This thread is great for opening your mind and helping you get past your skeptism as we can see so many others having success and sharing their experiences.

(Parmenion, is a great example of how quickly one can grow with the pendulum as I was telling Mayatnik last night, his questioning skils are superb and he has learned how to quickly jump from one string of questions to another to get to the answers he is looking for and confirming them as well. Take a look at some of his Q & A sessions they are fabulous learning tools.)

Anyhow, the following is the rest of my first Q & A session with the pendulum in regards to the soul/spirit. Mayatnik's responses have been highlighted in blue, questions in red, and my personal notes in green.

a> Is spirit inside my body? no

inside the body isn't accurate.

the spirit is that which makes the person individual, ie. the individual personality, drive etc, in fact, all the things that make up the attributes of the chakras, so it is also the etheric body, which can sometimes be seen on the outside by some people.

b> Is my soul inside my body? no

This is correct, it isn't inside the body, but will need many questions for you to puzzle this one out. But, you can find out if your ask enough.

I had an idea from my readings that the soul or spirit was not located inside the physical body, but it does make you wonder, where are they then?
I will investigate with further questioning and update in a future post.

a> Do animals have souls? yes

They have what is called a group soul, Cat is one such, Dog is another, and so on. You can ask more questions about this, such as where do they go when they die and ask about culture (archetypes) also something that human groups have, e.g. the Russian Soul type is a culture group.

I have read about these group souls awhile ago, I remember having a hard time grasping it. I will have to follow up with further questioning.

b> Do animals have spirits? yes

Their strongest indicators of this are personality and how they attract to each other (also a quality In humans for evolutionary genetic matching)

c> Do bugs have souls? no

They don't have intelligence, another indicator of a soul.

I knew those dirty cockroach's had no souls! (I don't like bugs hehe [}:)][:P])

d> Do bugs have spirits? yes

All living things have a spirit, the indicator of life a dynamic electromagnetic field is a sign of this.

e> Do plants have souls? no

They have a function in the ecological system, and are tenacious.

f> Do plants have spirits? no

Not in the sense of higher living things (eg. no personality etc) but they do have dynamic responses, such as protection mechanisms that are very intricate, so in that sense they interact far more with their surroundings than people could imagine.

a> Does my soul come back with me after death? When I am reincarnated? No answer (kept swinging)

This is a confused/ambiguous question (really 2 questions) and not well defined. Better to rephrase it?..

Assuming the question refers to whether the soul has discrete lifetimes of experience we can ask:

Q: Does the soul re-incarnate

Q: Does it re-incarnate another body immediately for another life

Q: Do some souls spend considerable periods between reincarnating?

I figured I needed to rephrase my questions, I just wasn't sure how to go about it. These are good examples of keeping questions simple and flowing forward. (something I still need some practice with)

b> Does my spirit come back? yes

Certain traits do to aid in the lifetime, and these are added to the spirit (there is an element of genetic-selection too) of the person that will be shaped in that lifetime, and which was preplanned to be for a purpose.

Interesting.

a> Is it possible for some humans to see my soul? no
b> Is it possible for some humans to see my spirit? yes

The personality and other traits show, also the electromagnetic field and and/or chakras can be photographed by Curlian methods or seen by some clairvoyants.

It sure would be neat to have a picture of my Chakras taken, I'd sure love to know how they were doing.

c> Is it possible for some animals to see my soul? no
d> Is it possible for some animals to see my spirit? yes

Similar to as in 5b

a> Can a persons soul cease to exist? no
b> Can a persons spirit ceast to exist? no

The spirit is actually stored more questions can be asked about this.

Intriguing Indeed! I take it has something to do with the Akashic Records and such? Definately something I will investigate further with the pendulum!

a> Can a person have more than one soul at the same time? no

A soul experiences a lifetime.

b> Can a person have more than one spirit at the same time? yes

We'd call this split personality as a simple answer, but there is such a thing as a walkin and overlay (terms that would need to be read about in channeled material, especially such as Dolores Cannon?s <Between Death and Life> to fully grasp this. Again, many questions arise here that can be asked.

I was shocked when I got this answer, as I thought about it I thought maybe it had something to do with being possessed or something arother. Didn't think about split personalities, hrmm this raises a bunch of questions in my mind. Looks like my pendulum will be busy tonight.

a> Is spirit the same as mind? no
b> Is soul the same as mind? no

The mind as a human being knows it, is the minder of the person in simple terms, dealing with all aspects of living in the physical world.

a> Can a soul be hurt or damaged in any way? no
b> Can a spirit be hurt or damaged in any way? no

This would take many questions to explore. The short answer is that the soul and spirit grow, either slowly or rapidly depending on the experiences gained hurt and damage are subjective human words.

I would definately love for them to grow rapidly vs slowly, so I will definately be exploring this area closely.

People always say ghosts are spirits or lost souls so ....

a> Are ghosts spirits? no

The Spirit is, by definition, actually the interface between soul and body for the purpose of a lifetime experience. After physical death the spirit is stored, and not as we know it.

b> Are ghoses souls? yes

The soul is the surviving awareness in simple terms that manifests in life as a consciousness of those surroundings it is experiencing. But, very often, what people think is a ghost is only the replay of emotions remaining in an electromagnetic field (rather like a holographic video) and not the soul itself which will be elsewhere outside of time as we know it.

a> Can someone steal your soul? no

On death, the soul simply returns from whence it came.

I guess that episode where Milhouse buys Bart's soul was a hoax! [^]

b> Can someone steal your spirit? no

It can only be supressed for a time, either by depression or by others. The life-challenge is to keep up your spirit, as they say.

a> Is it my soul I perceive in my dreams? No answer

Wrongly defined question, your soul perceives. (You can't look at your soul, as in a mirror)

b> Is it my spirit I perceive in my dreams? No answer

Wrongly defined question? You may play out a perception using the attributes of the spirit that is your character role, or even adopt another character to play a part as a virtual experience.

a> Is there such a thing as a bad or negative soul? no

b> Is there such a thing as a bad or negative spirit? no

Good and Bad/Evil etc ... are our perceptions here on Earth. They are simply polarities by which to balance as one goes through life in a role.

a> Can a soul be measured in any way? no
b> Can a spirit be measured in any way? no

Any measurement (obviously not by tape-measure!) would assume a qualatitive assessment by another person, and that would be subjective There is assessment that confers assignment in the hierarchical order, but that is not by any measurement, rather it is (as best can be described here) by affinity as a result of accumulative experiences gained, many questions would need to be asked to seek further understanding of this.

Indeed. I'm guessing you mean hierarchical order as in angels, archangels, cherubs, etc. As in rankings and such. Interesting, looks like I will have to ask many questions to get to the bottom of this.

a> Do human fetus' have a soul? no

A soul is assigned to a living body after a certain minimum period before birth, and may be at any time up to the actual birth itself.

This question popped into my head at the last minute and seemed important with the whole yes/no to abortion argument going on. I was surprised at the answer but it does make a lot of sense when you think about it.

b> Do human fetus' have a spirit? yes

The saying The spirit left the body is an indication of death, so it is also that the definition of life requires there to be a spirit present (as in anima) for it to be animated.

Well that's it for now, I am off to work with my pendulum for awhile. As I've written this post, many questions have entered my mind and hopefully it has given you some food for thought as well. I will update you with my discoveries as soon as I get a chance. Hopefully Mayatnik will be generous enough to give me his ideas on my findings as his input has been very helpful indeed. Thanks again!

- All my love
- Daniel

Terry B

Hey Daniel,

How about asking whether there is human spirit or soul before 4 month in the wombs and after 4 month.

I'm not really sure on the definition of spirit and soul at this moment so maybe you can ask for both and tell us what you get.

I have a reason to ask about this and since you're getting result from the pendulum can you post it here?

Thanks.

Parmenion

Hi Squeek,

There is no need to put down the pendulum to write down your Q&A on paper. You should be holding the pendulum in the hand that you do not write with so there is no need to break the connection during your session.

You should have no problem getting a name using the method MAYATNIK suggests a few posts up. Please do post and let us know how you get on.

Hi TerryB,

They are some good questions you have there. Why not use the pendulum yourself to find out the answers? You don't need to have any special skills to use the pendulum. Try it and see how you get on.

With best regards,

Dave

RoyHarper

I consulted my pendulum, and here's what he had to say in regards to the aforementioned questions.  My answers follow the original answers.

It seems to me that I'm showing a different path, then what was otherwise described.

A: Strong NO | YES
A: NO | YES
Q: Does the pendulum EVER disagree with MAYATNIK in what he says about the pendulum?
A: Strong NO | NO
A: Strong YES | NO
Q: Does a guide talk to the Pendulum via the their Computer?
A: Strong YES | STRONG NO
Q: And sometimes a 'monitor'(guide) does this also. Is this correct?
A: YES | YES
A: YES | NO
Q: Does MAYATNIK recieve his communications by telepathy?
A: Strong NO | STRONG YES
Q: Should I post this list of Q&A in response to RoyHarper?

Do you know who is communicating with RH through the pendulum? YES | YES
Is it a Pleiadian? NO | NO
Is he communicating with the *computer* ? YES | NO
Has the computer told RH it has a name? NO | NO
Did the computer tell RH he was communicating with someone who had a name? YES | YES
Is he communicating with a Pleiadian via the computer? NO | NO
Is anyone or anything using the computer to communicate with RH? NO | NO
Has RH been communicating with anything but the computer since he began using the pendulum? NO | YES
Is RH misusing the pendulum? NO | NO
Is he making mistakes with the pendulum? YES | NO
Is he following the method outlined by MAYATNIK? NO | YES
Is RH following the method outlined by MAYATNIK as RH understands it? NO | YES
Is RH aware he is not using the pendulum correctly? NO | NO
Is he aware he is not using it as outlined by MAYATNIK? NO | NO
Does RH believe he is using the pendulum as outlined by MAYATNIK? YES | YES
Would RH have better results with the pendulum if he used it as outlined by MAYATNIK? YES | STRONG YES
Are there aspects of MAYATNIK's guidelines that RH is not clear on? YES | NO
Should he re-read through MAYATNIK's posts? YES | NO
Will re-reading through MAYATNIK's posts give RH a better understanding of how the pendulum works? YES | NO
Is RH receiving false information from the pendulum? YES | NO
Is he receiving false information from the pendulum to show him he is using it incorrectly? YES | STRONG NO
Is the pendulum trying to teach RH how to use it correctly? YES | STRONG NO
If RH takes a different approach will he have more success with the pendulum? YES | YES
Is RH physically using the pendulum wrong in any way? NO | NO
Is RH asking wrong questions? NO | STRONG NO
Are any questions wrong questions to ask? NO | NO
Is RH taking the answers at face value? NO | NO
Should he be? NO | NO
Is RH's failing in not approaching the questions from different angles when he feels the answer is wrong? YES | NO
If RH changes his approach to the questions will he get more accurate responses? YES | YES
So, if RH feels the answer to a question is wrong he should definitely take a different approach to the question? Is this correct? YES | NO
Is this what the pendulum is trying to show RH by giving him 'false' information? YES | NO MOVEMENT
Will this series of Q+A help RH and others to get a better understanding of how the pendulum works? YES | SEARCHING STRONG YES

MAYATNIK

Daniel,

A good post there, and very well presented indeed.  I found the colour switching very easy on the eye to take in the details – good style !

I quote here from SilentWitness78 (Daniel), in his latest post:
quote:
Parmenion, is a great example of how quickly one can grow with the pendulum as I was telling Mayatnik last night, his questioning skils are superb and he has learned how to quickly jump from one string of questions to another to get to the answers he is looking for and confirming them as well. Take a look at some of his Q & A sessions they are fabulous learning tools.

I will more than second that --- in fact, I have some very good news......

My guide, KAREK, informed me two days ago that – due to his excellent progress - she is now working actively with PARMENION.

--o--
As of from yesterday
PARMENION
has been selected by Karek to take over
for the time being

the work I have been doing

here on the
<AND THE TRUTH SHALL BE KNOW – You'll see!>
and
<QUESTION FOR MAYATNIK>
threads

--o--

PARMENION will be working directly with KAREK at all times, to respond to any posts or issues that I would otherwise have dealt with myself.  This will enable me to concentrate on other work at this time, including clear updating and Summarising of the Pendulum topic information that has already been presented by Karek in her channelings, plus extra features to be added by me for the benefit of all members.

KAREK will, of course, continue to work with me at the same time, on those other things I shall be doing  – so she will definitely be the busiest one of the three of us!

I know PARMENION is in good hands with KAREK, and the members can be assured that they will find that working-combination will benefit the thread – and Parmenion has already proved to be exceptional in  progress and skill, so I confidently leave it in his hands to take this  topic forward (and Karek will be doing the same as she did with me, so she'll be checking all posts with Parmenion as they're being read and replies prepared for posting).

MAYATNIK.

Squeek

I got a name, but I'm really not sure it's 100% accurate....I'm not gonna post the name here because I'm still not certain.

I started with a simple "Is it alright If I ask you your name?" and to that I got the go ahead.  So I went on (Used my left hand this time)  It started out the exact same as the previous occasion, the same first 3 letters.  When I got the last 2, I didn't really think it worked as a whole....And it sounds like a joke on my part (the name that I got correlating to my nickname)

I'll tell ya's later.  Right now I got some birthday presents to play with.

Peace Out Ya'll!
~Squeek

Parmenion

Greetings Roy Harper,

Rather than just repeating my questions, may I ask why did you not question them even further? Question everything yes, including MAYATNIK and myself but don't stop there. Question your questions and your answers. Dig as deep as you can to find out as much as you can.

I have put together all of the questions that you and I got different answers to. I will go through each one individually. Following on from Daniel's easy to read post I will post the original questions in a red with the answer I received first and the one you received second. The questions I asked in this session will be in blue and any other comments in the usual black.

A: Strong NO | YES

Was RH using the pendulum correctly with the above question? YES
Does RH's definition of philosophy differ from mine?  NO
When RH asked the above question did he mean any philosophy?  YES
Whan I asked the question did I mean any philosophy?  NO
When I asked that question was I going on the assumption that RH meant a philosophy on the pendulum or the Pleiadians?  YES
Was I wrong to make that assumption? NO
Is this what RH meant at the time?  YES

So lets ask that question in a different way...

Is the information  posted here by MAYATNIK with regards to the pendulum and/or the Peiadians his philosophy?   NO
Has all the information posted here by MAYATNIK come directly from you Karek?  YES

I repeat the question. Answer is NO

Did RH's pendulum tell him it consistantly disagrees with MAYATNIK in what he says?  YES
Does the pendulum disagree with any of the information given here by MAYATNIK?  NO
Has MAYATNIK given any false information here?  NO
Is all the information given by MAYATNIK here correct?  YES
Does the pendulum disagree with any of the information posted here by MAYATNIK?  NO
Does RH's pendulum disagree with MAYATNIK on something different than what is posted here?  YES
Will RoyHarper be able to find out what that might be with further questioning?  YES

**When I am asking questions I ask Karek directly as that is who I am working with. Instead of "does the pendulum..." I say "do you" or "do you Karek"...
I have posted the questions in that way so as to keep it as clear as possible for everyone.**

A: Strong YES | NO
Q: Does a guide talk to the Pendulum via  their Computer?
A: Strong YES | STRONG NO

I suspect the problem here is your interpritation of *computer* in this context. You may be taking it too literaly. It is much more than just a *computer*.

A: YES | NO

Again the problem seems to lie with the word *computer*. Lets ask a different question.

Does the communication with individuals via the pendulum happen exactly the way MAYATNIK describes it?  YES

Were RH and I thinking totally different things when asking this?   YES

The original question is far too open to get a definitive answer by itself.

A: Strong NO | STRONG YES

Is RH using the pendulum correctly now? SEARCHING
Was RH using the pendulum correctly when asking that question?  YES

Is he communicating with the *computer* ? YES | NO

Here we see the word *computer* causing a problem again

When using the pendulum is RH communicating with the *computer* as I understand it?  YES
Does RH hold a different meaning for the word *computer* in this sense?  YES
Is this why we are getting conflicting answers?  YES
Do you think RH should use the pendulum to investigate this *computer*?   YES

Has RH been communicating with anything but the computer since he began using the pendulum? NO | YES

This could have been a conflicting answer because of *computer* or because of a lack of definition.

Has RH been communicating with anything but the *computer* via the pendulum since he started using the pendulum?  NO

Is he making mistakes with the pendulum? YES | NO

Is RH making mistakes with his pendulum now?  NO
Was he making mistakes with the pendulum when I asked you that question originally?  YES

Is he following the method outlined by MAYATNIK? NO | YES
Is RH following the method outlined by MAYATNIK as RH understands it? NO | YES

Is he following the method outlined by MAYATNIK?  YES
Is RH following the method outlined by MAYATNIK as RH understands it?  YES
Was he followin the method outlined by MAYATNIK at the time I asked these questions originally?  NO

Are there aspects of MAYATNIK's guidelines that RH is not clear on? YES | NO

Were there aspects of MAYATNIK's guidelines that he was not clear on beforehand?  YES

It is important to note here that as you can see from the last few questions and answers (and indeed the ones following this) that you are clearly progressing with the pendulum. You are adopting the right attitude towards questioning and you will do very well with the pendulum indeed!

Should he re-read through MAYATNIK's posts? YES | NO
Will re-reading through MAYATNIK's posts give RH a better understanding of how the pendulum works? YES | NO

Should he re-read through MAYATNIK's posts?  NO
Will re-reading through MAYATNIK's posts give RH a better understanding of how the pendulum works?  NO
Is this because he now has a better understanding of how to use the pendulum correctly?  YES

Is RH receiving false information from the pendulum? YES | NO

In the beginning was RH recieving false information from the pendulum?  YES
Is RH receiving false information from the pendulum now? NO

Is he receiving false information from the pendulum to show him he is using it incorrectly? YES | STRONG NO

Is he receiving false information from the pendulum to show him he is using it incorrectly? NO
Is this because he is now using the pendulum correctly?  YES

Is the pendulum trying to teach RH how to use it correctly? YES | STRONG NO

Is the pendulum trying to teach RH how to use it correctly? NO
Was the pendulum trying to teach RH how to use it correctly before?  YES
Is this part of the learning process with the pendulum?  YES

Is RH's failing in not approaching the questions from different angles when he feels the answer is wrong? YES | NO

Does RH now realise that he should approach the questions from different angles when he feels the answer is wrong?  YES (only very slight movement)
Will this post help RH and others to further realise they must  approach questions from different angles?  YES

So, if RH feels the answer to a question is wrong he should definitely take a different approach to the question? Is this correct? YES | NO

Lets rephrase this question...

If RH feels the answer is wrong he should take a different approach to get better results. Is this correct?  YES
We got different answers to the question before. Is this because "definitely should" could be taken to be an infringement of Free Will?  YES
If I had asked further questions at the time would I have realised this?  YES

Is this what the pendulum is trying to show RH by giving him 'false' information? YES | NO MOVEMENT

At the time was the pendulum giving RH false answers to show him that when he feels the answer is wrong he should take a different approach in order to get better results?  YES

That's all of the conflicting aswers covered. We got the same answer on all the rest but don't let that stop you from investigating them further if you wish. With practise you will gain an affinity with the pendulum and it is quite obvious you are allready progressing very well with it.

With best regards,

Dave

silentwitness78

Timeless what is the point of your post? You say :

"I am not a fan of the pedulum."  

The Pendulum does not ask for fans. It is not some baseball player who needs adoration to feel good about itself.

"I would recommend asking the level of consciousness the 'one' guiding the pedulum has before trusting the information coming through"

Ask who? You? Why not simply trust the information and then judge for yourself? You are saying not to trust the pendulum ... but to trust this person/thing you are asking to state the consciousness of the "one" guiding this pendulum? Who is this "one"? So you are saying trust one thing but not the other? Why? I am confused? You give no reason for this, you are just posting negative statements for the benefit of whom? Yourself? Because you have given up and failed with the pendulum you are asking others to as well? I do not understand your logic here.

"Just go through levels asking Yes or No. I would also recommend trying to ask the 'one' guiding the pedulum if they are a servant of God (or the name you use to describe the divine source)."

O.K. Now you have confused me even more. So your saying that this "one" would lie to you about this and that, giving you false information but then if you ask it if it's a servant of god or it's level of consciousness it will tell you the truth? Which is it?

"I did pendulum work in my ancient past. I found I would get good information mixed with inaccurate information."

That's nice. I did pendulum work in the past as well and got mixed information. What is your point? Have you even read any of the posts in this thread or did you simply come in here to show your superiority to others? It is obvious you would have gotten false information with such a clouded mind, you obviously had no faith in yourself to trust in God and trust that he would not lead you in the wrong direction. The pendulum is not a magic wand you can pick up and automatically give you whatever it is you wish. You must work with it. Practice with it. Learn from it. There is no way for this "one" or demonic being you are imagining to lead you astray because it is YOU who has chosen to search for truth and it is YOU who is bringing these answers forward. No one else. Ask and ye shall receive. If your mind is closed and you are judgemental those are the types of responses you will receive which you obviously did. There is no devil, there are no demons out to get you so whatever world you are lucid dreaming about is simply the reality YOU have chosen to experience.

"I find I get more accurate, consistently reliable information when I ask questions in lucid dream state. This is just me though."

Again, that's nice. If that's what works for you, keep at it. That is not what this thread is about so if you would like to enlighten others on how they can reach this level of awareness I suggest starting your own thread on how to do whatever it is you are doing instead of coming into another thread and trying to influence others in a negative direction.

"Maybe I am just not good with the pendulum."

Hey! There's an idea!

"Also, it is a really painstaking way to get info."

It is? How so? I guess having answers to any question that will help you grow and move forward right at your fingertips is painful to you? Man, for someone so advanced as you, I wouldn't have thought dangling a pendulum the weight of a pencil in front of you would be such hard work.

"I find higher astral entities and advanced alien consciousness's tend to use more efficient means of communication."

Once again. That is nice Timeless. Good boy. *pats your head* Now again, if you want to tell us all how great you are and how you contact these enlightened beings that answer all of your questions I sure would love to know! Again, how about some information to back up all these statements? This thread is filled with bundles of information on how the pendulum can be a great tool. Your post is filled with arrogance and egotism.

"I see the pendulum as a side road on the spiritual path. I decided not to stay on it too long but instead seek a better means of communication."

Really? How so? You sure seem to "see" a lot but say nothing as to why you see these things? I can see that you are far more behind on the "spiritual path" than most of these young minds on here trying to better themselves and unlike you I have posted my reasons as to why I feel this way.

"Just my opinion."

Yes, yes it is.  

"Hope I did not anger anyone."

You sure seem to have a high opinion of yourself. I prey to God that no one here has been angered by your silly post.
I have not been angered but disturbed as to why someone would want to come in and post his ridiculous thoughts on a subject he has no idea about. You say yourself you have barely used the pendulum and it is obvious that you have not read through the many wonderful words on this thread so why did you choose to write? I would not go into a forum on Russian politics when I would obviously have no idea what I was talking about. Even if I could speak a little bit of Russian and spent some time in Moscow I would be intellegent enough to know that those who have far more experience are way more qualified to post their opinions on a subject especially if they are negative and trying to influence people. It would be different if you were to have something positive to say, some kind words of encouragement or something helpful but you come on here to simply state what? Nothing. Empty negative words that may hinder someones spiritual developement. Why?

Anyhow, I just feel a lot of work has gone into this thread and it disturbs me to see people with nothing better to do but put others down. Just my 3 cents.

-All my love
-Daniel

silentwitness78

I worked with the pendulum a fair bit. You are free to do as you wish. As I am free to have an opinion. I found there where much better ways to aquire information. Why get stuck on something when there are better ways available? Now why did I know you would vent? Spirituality and anger do not mix well. We cannot get very far as long as negative emotion is easily stirred within us. Conquer self and all falls into place. To each his own though. Good luck on the path you have chosen.

Again. This thread is not about you. It is about the pendulum and the search for truth. Did you even read my reply? What is the point of this? Again, you are wasting peoples time with negativity. Ok, so you feel there are better ways to aquire information. You can say that about almost anything. The point is what on earth are you doing here? You make selfish claims and do nothing to back them up or help others in anyway. You simply claim YOU know better ways. Oooooh, ok young Jedi how about showing us? Helping us understand? You say anger and spirituality do not mix. How do you know? Do black and white not mix? Do up and down not mix? How can you have one without the other? You obviously have no idea the true meaning of spirituality. For the record , I laughed out loud almost falling over in my chair when I heard you say that you have "angered" me. You do not know me. It seems you do not even know yourself. I told you once I'll tell you again. You think very highly of your SELF. You seem to be the one who is now on the defensive. I am simply stating my feelings on your post, I appologize if they seem like anger to you, but hey they say life is a mirror, what you see is a reflection of what is inside of yourself [}:)][^]

Your words come accross with a hint of holier than thou in them. You have nothing positive to say, you constantly reference yourSELF and speak arrogantly with sarcastic words like 'the path you have chosen'. What is that supposed to mean? Are you hinting I am on some path of evil? Ha ha ha.

I live my life at the service of others, I wish nothing more than to help and to give back what I can to this wonderful world that has blessed me with so much. I have no use for things like anger and empty words. Your posts are filled with both. Please, if you have nothing of importance to say do not come on here trying to steal the hopes and passions of others because you feel you are lacking something. If you wish to be of service, start your own thread on how to reach aliens in your sleep or whatever it is you speak of, because otherwise you are being nothing but a cancer feeding off the fears of others. If you are so holy than you should have no need to come on here and trample on peoples hopes and dreams.

Now that we have cleaned the kitchen floor, hopefully we can move forward and not have anymore ignorant children come trampling in with muddy shoes. Please, if you have nothing positive or constructive to ad, keep it to yourself. These posts are about growing and learning new things. They are not here for your own personal ego boosting. If you need a soap box to vent your fears and worries please find another forum.

And for the record Mr. Timeless, a) yes there are better ways to receive answers. Telepathy is one of them and constant work with the pendulum has been a proven way to increase your psychic abilities and can eventually lead to telepathic communication and b) I KNOW you have not read through this thread at all because if you had you would have known right from the begining that the Pendulum works only for God. It is stated in the very first post which explains the Kantra that dedicates the Pendulum to work ONLY for God. I suggest you go back to the begining and read this entire thread before coming on here and giving people suggestions and advice. [:I]

- All my love
- Daniel

silentwitness78

I disagree with the orignal post. I do not believe God only guides the pendulum. Sorry.

Again, you state something and give no reasons why.

Curious how you made the assumption I thought you were evil.

Notice the Ha ha ha <--- It's sad when people use whatever they can get to try and put the other down when they have no relevant argument or anything of substance to say.

Very interesting. Silentwitness this was not a personal attack. And I have no intention of getting personal with you.

Personal attack? Huh? Again why are you stating something out of the blue with no reasoning behind it? Attack?

When we are confident we do not take other people's opinions as a personal attack nor do we worry about other people's opinions.

Again, in your own subtle arrogant way you are trying to state your superiority. when we are confident So you are saying that I am not confident and you are. You must be, because 10 seconds ago you said I felt I was being attacked by your opinions (did I not so obviously state the exact oposite in my post? were we reading the same things or do you just choose to say whatever fits your argument at the time?) ... and now your saying that someone who feels attacked by opinions is not confident. Again, you do not know me. So please refrain from telling me how superior you are to me and how much confidence I lack. Wow. Your arrogance has left me speachless.

To each his own. You have your way. I have mine.

As long as your way is far far away from this thread I will be a happy man [:D] (Unless of course you change your mind and start having some postive things to say. I can take constructive critism but when you come on here and simply state negative things for the sake of stating them and then have absolutely nothing at all to back up your words with it makes you look foolish.)

- Daniel

silentwitness78

So why did you come here then? Are you saying that you are so holy that the world should simply take whatever you say as truth? So basically what you came here to say was don't listen to any of these 200+ posts (which you have probably only read 2 of by the looks of it) but instead listen to ME! I will not give you any reasons why, I will not explain myself (why should I, I am ME! timeless!) I will not give you any helpful words of advice, I will not answer any questions asked of me (you have avoided all my questions) but none the less! These are my words! Heed them!

Thanks but no thanks.

And for the record this is not an argument. This is a discussion. You keep trying to turn this around as to make yourself look holy. Why not have a rational discussion? Why do you try to dismiss me as if I am some puppy who needs not be listened to? Are you really that arrogant? Can you not have a discussion with me and state your opinions with clear precise reasoning? Maybe even an answer or two when your opinions are questioned or is it that you just don't have any? It looks like to me you have entered a discussion on Russian Politics and have no way to get out of it but to try and make the other person look bad. Is that what you call "spiritual"? You have answered none of my questions all you have done is continue to be negative. Good luck with that.

- Daniel

Squeek

Not to get off topic or anything, I'm just wondering if anyone else noticed this.

A few minutes ago, this topic just became the biggest ever on these forums, surpassing "KI Ball pictures", which has 222 posts.

What's even MORE incredible, this topic started less than a month ago!!!  This is unmatchable.

Thanks again to Mayatnik for making this topic.  :D

~Squeek

Ps - this is not the record of most read topic.  the other one is, with over 14,250 reads.  I'm proud to be the FIRST person to post on that!! (besides the founder)