News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

And the truth shall be known - You'll see !

Previous topic - Next topic

silentwitness78

Wow, that's amazing. Thanks again to Mayatnik (Edward) for all the hard work he has put in! Great stuff! Anyone who hasn't gotten a chance to read through this thread I would suggest going back and reading all of the wonderful information contained in these pages. It's well worth it I promise!

- All my love
- Daniel

Bad Moon Rising

Silentwitness,
I agree with you. I suggest that readers spend some time and carefully read the thread in it's entirety.

timeless,
you say....I did pendulum work in my ancient past. I found I would get good information mixed with inaccurate information. I find I get more accurate, consistently reliable information when I ask questions in lucid dream state or meditation.

ancient past ??  Just how ancient is that ??? How about trying in the present. Maybe it WAS the questions you were asking that was the problem or maybe you WERE using it incorrectly. Sometimes the answers the pendulum gives is because you need to think. If you read the entire thread, it clearly tells the correct way to use the pendulum.
Toto, I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

There is a difference in knowing the path and walking the path.-

James S

Daniel,

I don't understand why you seem to be so opposed to what Timeless has said. She simply came in to this topic stating an opinion (note the attention I draw to that word). I honestly cannot see these opinions as being negative or a criticism against this thread. You have taken an openly hostile and sarcastic approach towards Timeless from the very outset of your response to her first post on this thread. For what purpose? If you wish to carry on a positive discussion, then please stop tearing down others who might have a different view to yours. Such words show evidence a closed mind.

I have spent many hours reading all that has been said on this thread, the arguments for and against the use of the pendulum. I have sought my own experience here, so as to be able to form a more objective view of it. I see nothing wrong with the use of the pendulum. I do however see it simply as a tool. For some here it has the potential to become a very valuable tool. For others it might not be of value.

I come from an engineering background. I often see others using a tool to complete a job that I would not choose to use myself. As long as the end result is the same, and is good, what does it matter?

Please consider that Timeless may very well have used the pendulum in the past, and used it properly, but might not have found it as suited to her as another method. If all the people here reading this thread are only ever told that the pendulum is a great means of spiritual communication and growth and there are no opposing views, then some might get stuck with using a practice that is not best suited for them and they end up getting held back.

Mayatnik has done this forum a great service in his presentation of this information. I for one have learned much from it and wish to pass on my thanks to Mayatnik for the time he has freely given in this thread, especially with regard to his sight disability. A worthy effort!

I don't believe however it should be treated as the be all and end all of spiritual communication, and I don't see it as being a good thing to disimiss others that might have different ideas about it. There is nothing "holier than thou" about such a comment. Its just a another view on the subject.

James.

Terry B

Parmenion,

I might, as soon as I get more comfortable with it.[:)]. It take some time for me to get comfortable with idea such as this.

Parmenion

Greetings everyone,

First of all, I have to say that I fully agree with James S with respect to how this discussion between Timeless and Daniel (SilentWitness78) has transpired. James, you write with respect and objectivity and your post is a fine example of how open and healthy a debate should be. You have excellent moderating skills.

Dear Daniel,

I appreciate the effort you put forth into this thread and I can see how you got frustrated here, with Timeless deliberately avoiding to answer your questions. However, your approach was wrong. You were disrespectful and allowed yourself to be drawn into a defensive position. Timeless is fully entitled to her opinion. She has the right to say what she likes just as you have the right to disagree.

Your intentions are commendable though and Karek has asked me to thank you personally. I am told you got very few hours sleep as a result of trying to defend the members' interests and that you were on the steps of the library this morning before it opened to get a copy of "The Keys to the Temple" so you can study Sacred Geomancy. (This book is one of the many recommended by MAYATNIK and posted by Frank in the Astral Library, along with MAYATNIK's reviews.)

Permit me now to address the post that started all this commotion in the first place.
Originally posted by Timeless:

"Dear All,

I am never up in these forums but a post in another forum caught my attention.

I am not a fan of the pedulum.  I would recommend asking the level of consciousness the 'one' guiding the pedulum has before trusting the information coming through. Just go through levels asking Yes or No.

I did pendulum work in my ancient past. I found I would get good information mixed with inaccurate information. I find I get more accurate, consistently reliable information when I ask questions in lucid dream state or meditation. This is just me though. Maybe I am just not good with the pendulum. Also, it is a really painstaking way to get info. I find higher astral entities and advanced alien consciousness's tend to use more efficient means of communication.  I see the pendulum as a side road on the spiritual path. I decided not to stay on it too long but instead sought better means of communication. Just my opinion. Hope I did not anger anyone.

Respectfully,
timeless  "

Dear Timeless,

You say you are not a fan of the pendulum. You have not read all of the information and guidelines posted on this thread about the correct use of the pendulum. Might I ask then as to why you feel you are qualified to make recommendations as to it's use? You are of course entitled to make any comments you wish but how do you know what has already been explained without first reading the thread?

I also "did pendulum work" in the past. I also found "I would get good information mixed with inaccurate information". So like you, I put down the pendulum to pursue other avenues. Unlike your good self however, I was willing to entertain the possibility that I had not been using the pendulum correctly and as such was getting somewhat unreliable information. When MAYATNIK started this thread I was open to the possibility that I may have been wrong in my methods and that this person might know more about the pendulum than I did. With an open mind and positive approach I took up the pendulum again and used it in the way suggested by MAYATNIK. I ignored what I had previously "known" to be the way the pendulum works in order to be open to learn.

To quote from your original post, "Maybe I am just not good with the pendulum". I suggest to you that it may be more a case of not knowing how to use the pendulum correctly. Having admitted this though, you then proceed to make further allegation towards the pendulum.

"Also, it is a really painstaking way to get information."

I respectfully disagree. The above statement is simply untrue. When you use the pendulum correctly you build up a rapport with it. The questions will begin to flow freely and easily and it becomes just as having a conversation with an old friend.

"I find higher astral entities and advanced alien consciousness's tend to use more efficient means of communication. I see the pendulum as a side road on the spiritual path. I decided not to stay on it too long but instead sought better means of communication. "

Yes, you would do. I too did not realize just how effective the pendulum is before I learned of it's proper use. If you can put your skepticism to one side and approach the pendulum in an open and positive way, you too will realize just how powerfull it really is. Of course, you would have to read MAYATNIK's posts first to learn how to properly use the pendulum.

The main problem we seem to be having on this thread is people joining in without first reading all of the information contained herein. This is happening all too often which is why I have temporarily taken over from MAYATNIK on the two threads pertinent to the pendulum. In so doing, MAYATNIK has available to him more time to compile a summary of all the information posted here. This will take some time to do and in the meantime I ask that before anyone contributes to the thread with their comments and complaints that they at least take the time to read the thread first.

My biggest concern here Timeless is not what you say in your posts but rather what you do not say. You have made many allegations towards the pendulum. And not how you 'think' it is not extremely valuable for spiritual growth but how you 'know'. Daniel has asked you time and again to explain how you have come to these assumptions. Instead of explaining why you 'know' these things you have completely avoided the questions. Perhaps this is due to the manner in which Daniel responded to you. If so I can fully understand. His tone was indeed defensive but his intentions were good. Also, I suggest you knew full well that your post would inspire defensiveness and counter-attacking in people.

I respectfully ask that you please explain how you have come to form your opinions on the pendulum. You have said that they come from personal experience so you should be able to give us a first hand account. I have very good reason to ask this of you.What you have wittingly implied in your posts is that the pendulum is not beneficial to a person's growth, spiritually or otherwise. You have made claims to know such things without giving evidence to back it up, implying that you know these things and that's all there is to it.When one takes into consideration that you have recently obtained the status of moderator, one can begin to imagine the negative influence your posts are having on the open minded people who read this thread.

Neither myself nor MAYATNIK are telling anyone what they should do. On the other hand you are telling people what not to do. Not by your words but by your omissions. There are many people who read this thread but do not post here. By your implications and the fact that you are a moderator, you are creating doubt in the minds of people who wish to learn. I have been given permission by Branden, one such member, to post excerpts from his messenger conversation with MAYATNIK. This is to pose as an example of one (of many) members who are eager to learn but have been negatively influenced by Timeless' posts.

With my thanks to you Branden:

Branden says:
you should have told me which pages to just skip over in that thread, even though i fully believed or thought i did in the way the pendulum worked, some of these posts have made me aware of a level of doubt

MAYATNIK says:
This is a Free Will World.........where people can say what they like........ so you will encounter such people, for you to 'know' and choose as a result.  There will always be 'doubters'....but usually you find the doubters haven't even read the thread, as you'll find most often is the case.

MAYATNIK says:
The very latest post (on page 15) from Timeless, is a prime example........he wouldn't be making his statement if he'd bothered to read the first page properly.

Branden says:
i still believe that it works, and there's no real reason for me to believe that it works in a way other than you've mentioned... i'm just a bit reluctant to pick it up now, because it might be affected be these new doubts

MAYATNIK says:
The doubts are in someone else's mind.... the whole point of the Pendulum is to ask, "Is this true what this person is saying?".....and you'll be given the answer.

Branden says:
i mean, now that it's taking my questions mentally, what's to guarantee that i won't have a thought like: "This is probably just my subconscious", or "This isn't real" from popping into my mind and portraying negativity?

MAYATNIK says:
You have made it clear that 1 single person can affect your mind........and that also can affect the mind of other members......that's why people should not make comments when they don't know what the subject is about......and *timeless* ....and *13* didn't know what it was all about......so they caused confusion.  The answer, as always, is to ask the Pendulum.....that's why I started the thread.

MAYATNIK says:
I'd like to pass on your constructive comments to Parmenion, if I may?

Branden says:
you can do whatever you want with anything i say

Branden says:
if there's something that i'm not comfortable with you sharing i'll say so beforehand

MAYATNIK says:
You can be anonymous or he can quote your *Branden* name.....it is entirely up to you.

Branden says:
i'm fine with my name being used, it's also what i registered with on the forums, so once i start posting the quotes might seem more in context

Branden says:
That's one of the reasons i'm reluctant to post my results or questions yet... i don't want to post something only to find out that it's been answered, a fight has broke out about it and since been solved, and then i bring it all up again

Branden says:
also i'm afraid i'll start exagerating my results so my posts seem more interesting... i'm really going to have to watch that

MAYATNIK says:
I understand what you're saying.....but what is being discussed now on the threads is the best way to ask questions...so members are asked to send in their Q/A sessions so that others can share them........ therefore everything you can send in will be of great value......it's how you ask the questions that will help others, not just what the questions are about.....so please feel free to send in.

So you see Timeless this is why it is important for you to lend example to your opinion. If you say how you came to your conclusions with regard to the pendulum we can discuss them in an open and respectfull manner.Furthermore I ask you to please remember the importance of reading the thread first so as you have all the information. What you choose to do with it then is of course up to you.

With best regards,

Dave

Mirador

Dear AstralPulsars,

Just 'cause this thread has more than five thousand hits don't mean we are are ANY CLOSER TO KNOWING THE TRUTH. We are just being distracted by MAYATNIK's mumbo-jumbo.  Beware!!!!

Mirador

Bad Moon Rising

Mirador,
Have you read this entire thread ???
Toto, I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

There is a difference in knowing the path and walking the path.-

clandestino

Parmenion said :
quote:
The main problem we seem to be having on this thread is people joining in without first reading all of the information contained herein.

The thread is now too long to read in its entirety ! Perhaps it should be locked and people can continue discussions on Mayatnik's summary post....I'm sure I read elsewhere that Mayatnik was going to summarise ???

I'll Name You The Flame That Cries

Adrian

Mirador,

quote:
Originally posted by Mirador

Dear AstralPulsars,

Just 'cause this thread has more than five thousand hits don't mean we are are ANY CLOSER TO KNOWING THE TRUTH. We are just being distracted by MAYATNIK's mumbo-jumbo.  Beware!!!!
Mirador

On what basis do you claim this is "mumbo jumbo".

This is a chanelling method which anyone can try for themselves of their own freewill and make up their own mind.

I for one am not aware of a more simple or effective method of chanelling information from the higher realms, a method which is within the capability of everyone, not just Spiritually advanced people, or those that practice mysticism or have special abilities.

Mankind needs methods such as these for contacting the higher spheres reliably, and if you or anyone else knows of any better methods then please lets here them.

In the meantime, as administrator, I am asking you to be much more diligent with the tone of your posts, and I do not just mean this one.

With best regards,

Adrian.
https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Mirador

Adrian,

According to the The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language: Fourth Edition 2000, the term 'mumbo jumbo' includes the following definitions: 2. Language or ritualistic activity intended to confuse. 3. A complicated or obscure ritual. 4. An object believed to have supernatural powers; a fetish. English is not my native language, maybe I could have found a more accurate term.

I sincerely believe MAYATNIK's pendulum is a ritualistic activity and his explanations are obscure and confusing. That the use of the so called pendulum is a complicated ritual, and it's obvious that supernatural powers are attributed to the pendulum.

I am very concerned about any unhealthy effects this information can have on young and impressionable minds.

I believe I'm being very diligent in the way I express myself.

Adrian, If you believe my opinions have no place in this forum, then you should suggest I leave, and If you and the owner believe my participation is out of order, then I will sign out permanently from this forum.

Mirador

Squeek

Ok here's what I think about this all...

First - Adrian was simply saying to you, Mirador, to look before you leap (in a sense).  IE, read before you opinionate.

Second - True, there is a small threat on that occasion of small children.  But that's why this is a forum.  Anything they want to ask about it they CAN, and they DID!

Third - I do think that we should have one post to summarize it all.  Please don't nobody make a new topic.

~Squeek

Rob

"Mankind needs methods such as these for contacting the higher spheres reliably, and if you or anyone else knows of any better methods then please lets here them. "

Anything that does not involve the human being as an operator. EVP contacts the dead, and seems to be safe, as it relies upon random effects on a near quantum level (although the human might be involved, it does not appear to be quite the same, and it is on a much smaller level than any direct channeling eg pendulum or even more coarse, full body possession). Otherwise, channeling through a human is IMO universally dangerous and should not be attempted, ever. If a higher being wants to contact you, no force in the known universe will be able to stop them. If a higher being doesnt want to be contacted by you, no force in the known universe will be able to make them appear.
Lets say I only want to channel an entity called "Gonzo" - I call on gonzo, he comes through me, I say "hey gonzo me old mukker, that you?" "yes of course, my son". How do I know if this is a demon who has temporerily decided to call themselves "Gonzo" for the day, or a true entity of the light? And if the latter, why does Gonzo *allways* feel the need to channel through me, instead of simply materialising infront of me? As someone very wise once said - what does God need with a spaceship?
Some out there will have been around when RB was helping Romero to fight off an arch-demon, a Qlipotic King of terrifying power. It latched to her initially by channelling through new agers, pretending to be her deceased father......whole schools of shamans were unable to shift it. I dont even know if Romero was fully successful.
Just because an answer comes through, does not mean its not mumbo-jumbo, and you have no assurance that it really did come from a higher power. If I was a neg, and I wanted to take a person over or divert them from truth, I'd feed them truth to begin with, and then slowly slowly start feeding in the BS, so they didn't notice. 5 years down the road, they'll believe negs dont exist, that you dont have to fight evil, that everything is totally under control from above and you might as well just lie down and let the golden age in. There are no conspiracies, dont think about ideas like that or your energies will create one (I actually read that on spiritweb once!)......so just dont think about it....Bah!!!! You *are* the light!!!!! Take control (of) yourself!!!! To nab the quote off keelynet.com "To make your prayers come true, you have to get off your knees".
And I'd better stop there else I'll start really offending people.
love light y'all....
Rob
ps sorry if I have actually offended anyone with this little rant, I do have reasonably strong feelings on this general issue - I even used to believe some of the new age philosophies myself....
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

Adrian

Greetings Inguma,

Thank you very much for your excellent response.

First of all I want to make it clear to this topic that everyone has a right to an opinion and should not hesitate to state it whether it happens to be what people want to hear or not. If anyone is upset by an opinion or information, that is there problem, not the person conveying their position or information. Having said that, everyone without any exceptions must behave in a totally respectful manner at all times and phrase posts accordingly. Profanity or aggressive or overtly provocative posts will not be tolerated and will be instantly and effectively dealt with by any of the moderators or myself.

That having been said, I believe Inguma has an excellent point here. The reason we have seen such a rapid increase in Astral projection including phasing is because mediumship/channeling are far from perfect and in many cases outright dangerous. It is very often not possible to positively identify the being chanelling the information, or their motives. Human channels also interfere wih the communication by infusing their own ego and/or psyche in the process. Astral projection enables the projector to meet guides face to face on the very same level, and then there is never any doubt. Astral projection (as opposed to OBE) and in particular phasing is the way of the future at the Astral level. For higher levels or communicating with the higher self, a level of spiritual development and elemental equilibrium as well as control over the ego is required, in which cases there should be no problem. The same applies to evocation.

As for the pendulum method, I do believe it works at a lower level at least. Whether it works at a higher level I am open minded about. By lower level I mean the Astral level. In any case, the first thing anyone should do is to establish beyond any doubt who or what you are communicating with. Without that information any form of channeling is dangerous and inadvisable, it is like walking up to the first person you meet in the street, asking them complex questions, and accepting their answers as totally accurate. You would not do it.

With best regards,

Adrian.
Vincit Omnia Veritas

goingslow

Before I post I want to make sure I get the rules straight.  You can only talk about the dangers of channeling if you dont mention the pendulum specifically?  Just make it theory and not state any bad experiences you have had?

Im thankful people are putting the truth out there instead of blindly thanking God for the information he's giving us through this sacred means.  Of course he's chanelling through you which must mean he's defensive too and will probably want to punish those that question the tool just like the ones here getting ticked someone gave a simple experience.

This topic is way too long.  

Rob

Pendulum is a tool that can be used for divination and channeling. I'm not entirely sure I understand the rest of your post?!! Maybe its cos I'm blonde lol.
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

goingslow

Im refering to the people who were defensive.  I should have made it clear I haven't read this thread in a while and was responding to how people who talk about their bad experiences with the tool are treated by SOME.  not you though or anything.  

Squeek

quote:
By Goingslow :

This topic is way too long.

Are you kidding?  It should be longer!  Not that I want to egg on the biggest topic ever, but that it's so intruiging that it must continue!

You know it's good when it's made into a sticky.  That's a tell-tale sign right there.

~Squeek

James S

Ok, so much for my resolve to keep out of this discussion now.

Just a bit of personal experience to support a couple of points:
quote:
Posted by Inguma

If a higher being wants to contact you, no force in the known universe will be able to stop them.

Yup!!
After many years of me ignoring subtle hints my guide ended up standing right before me, in person as it were, while I was meditating in my spare room.

quote:
posted by Adrian

In any case, the first thing anyone should do is to establish beyond any doubt who or what you are communicating with.

And a big YUP to this too!

My first session with the pendulum ended up with my intuition raising the alarm and a very uneasy feeling coming over me. I turned to my guide, who I known for a while and trust, offered the pendulum up to her for guidance, and got rather firm confirmation that the first spirit I was dealing with was not to be trusted.

The pendulum is a tool, and can be a very usefull one IF it is used with care. A knife is a very useful tool when used correctly and carefully, but I don't think I need to draw any pictures of what can happen when it isn't.

James.

Willoc

I just tried it using the full procedures (I made a pendulum out of a chest knob and a piece of string).  The pendulum moves the opposite way of yours as in "yes" is back and forth while "no" is left to right.  After figuring that out, I tried to ask it simple questions like "is there a seed in front of me?" while having the seed be there and not there and it would be accurate.  Then I needed a question I ddin't know the answer to, so I would flip a coin behind me and ask "Is the coin behind me heads up?".  Out of 5 times I tried it, 4 of them it was correct.  The incorrect one was the third one and I noticed that I hadn't given it enough time (My arm was shaky from giddyness too =)).  But thanks for the method, I'll keep trying it and practicing my skill at a steady hand and patience which are probably some of the most important things to having a correct read-out.

cainam_nazier

Greetings,

Sunday (I think), I was sitting in front of my computer being happy little me.  I reached back to the mini-fridge to grab a soda, (I'm really lazy), when the stack of DVD's that normally sits on top of my computer fell with a couple of them hitting me.  Before today I was saying that they were thrown at me.  This is because of the very distinct feeling of some thing else being there.  Any how, this was followed several other sounds of movement from different parts of my room.  Oddly I am getting used to this kind of stuff.  The noises don't bother me but I don't like having things thrown at me.

Anyhow, I was talking to Parmenion about this yesterday and had the idea that these kinds of things were starting to happenmore because of my resently picking up the use of the pendulum.  Previously I really hadn't thought about asking the pendulum about the occurance.  The following is the line of questioning I used.
Blue is the quesion, red is the answer, Green are additional comments.

1. May I ask you some questions?  Yes
2. Did someone other than me knock over the stack of DVD's on top of mycomputer yesterday?  Yes
3. Was it on purpose?  No.  It circled counter clockwise few a bit before giving me the no answer.  The first time I asked the question when I was talking to Parmenion I mistaked the first movement as a yes.
4. Was it to get my attention?  No.  I asked this because if it said yes then it was on purpose.  Checking previous question with a different one.

I felt the need to then clarify the yes and no answers before proceeding.

5.  Has this "thing" been in my room for a while?  No.
6.  Is this "thing" still here? No responce.  This made me think.
7.  Did a "person" knock over my DVD's? Yes.   Interesting.
8.  Is this "person" still here (in my room)? Yes.  Thinking again.
9.  Is this "person" alive?  Yes.
10. Is this person alive in the sence that I normally use? No.

I countinued my questioning later.  I again asked if it was okay to question, and if it recalled the conversation from earlier.

11. Are things like this happening because of my work with the pendulum?  No.
12. Are they happening more because of my work with the pendulum?  No.
13. Are they happening more because of the hypnotherapy sessions?  No, circel clockwise and the Yes.
14. Are they happening more because I want them to?  Yes.  Hmm.  I don't think I want this to happen more.
15. Is this a sub-consious desire?  Yes.
16. Should I work on correcting it?  No.
17. Should I share this on the Astral Pulse?  Yes.

While I was writting this it struck me to ask specifically if I knocked over the DVD's on Sunday.  I got a no answer.

I don't think that I am fully done with this line of questioning but I will return to it later when I can fully think out some of the questions I want to ask. Mostly how to ask them.

My only question is with numbers 3 and 13.  With number 3 the counter clockwise circling, as I assumed searching was clockwise.  With number 13 the definate NO and the then SEARCHING clockwise circle followed by a definate YES.  I asked the question twice and it did the same thing both times.

Parmenion

Greetings!

It is great to see more people experiencing positive results with the pendulum! Everyone is different of course and as such, will have different experiences. The key to uncovering the truth of any matter using the pendulum is not to test the intelligence of the pendulum but  to check use the answers to your questions to build a up a clear picture. Cover all the points and investigate as much as you possibly can. Do not make the mistake of taking the first answer as correct. It may well be but the more you investigate the deeper the understanding you will have. To ask just one or two questions is like seeing the picture of a house in the realtor's shop window. You may know what the house is but how much do you really know about it? Deeper investigation and continued questioning will lead you to be given the guided tour. Upstairs, downstairs, over, under, inside and out. You can find out as much as you want to learn on your guided tour. Just ask the guide.

I am only too happy to explain why those two questions of yours may be causing some confusion Cainam. Before I do so I would like to share a few observations of mine on your recent questions/answers session. It seems that you may be too anxious. Sometimes we can miss the obvious if we are looking too hard for something more.

In question 3 of your session the pendulum circled counter-clockwise.  There are several meanings to anti-clockwise...not just <delete>. What happened in this case was that the pendulum searched BACK to check what actually occurred...and made an evaluation on the 'data' with all known facts as a result. This is not something to bother much with for now. Just be aware if it happens so you can then benefit from asking questions about that movement.

With question 13 you got NO, circle clockwise, and then YES. What happened here was more than just an answer but almost a sentence, if understood correctly. NO , SEARCHING (for data to do with hypnotherapy particularly related to you), then YES. Meaning NO (not normally the case) ...but <search>....YES (in this particular case)

You may benefit here by asking questions related to your hypnotherapy sessions. You might also wish to investigate your empathy. What seems to be needed more so than anything else is really just getting used to the pendulum. This is easily done with practice and investigating as deeply as you can to get the clearest picture possible. I have found of tremendous aid to improving my questioning skills, the following link as given to me by MAYATNIK on request to help me to compose a response to a question posed to me. This link and others of similar interest are now posted in the "NEW? Planet Approaching" thread in the  OBE Discussions forum.

http://home.tiscali.nl/~gibbon/  

Members may also find the Q&A's posted in the "Question for MAYATNIK" thread to be of assistance in seeing how to build up a clear picture through not simply accepting the answer but probing further all the time.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5318&whichpage=4

With best regards,

Dave

Squeek

The more I read, the more astounded I become...

I went to that website Parm, and just the first thing I noticed in all of the links was "Atlantis and Lemuria"...

What's funny about this is I JUST stopped playing this game today called "Golden Sun : The Lost Age".  Anybody who play(s)(ed) it, GUESS where I am?!  I'm in Lemuria!  :O  Wanna know what's even FUNNIER?!  The game goes along Squarely with this website!!!

quote:
From the site...
simply, is that toward the end of the Lemurian civilization, the end of the Atlantean civilization was occurring, as well. They coexisted. The mystics of Lemuria knew that the end was coming. Knowing this, they also knew it was essential to begin preserving a lot of the wisdom and knowledge of Lemuria. They knew it was important that mankind eventually understand its star heritage. So the Lemurians began gathering all of this information and looking for a place to store it safely. The Andes of Peru were part of the Lemurian civilization, and the Lemurians knew that one very good place to secret those records would be in certain areas of the Andes, so they began seeking out natural caverns and power spots in which they could store some of the sacred knowledge.

Dude, this JUST happened.  The Lemurian King in the game was discussing how the world is bringing about its own downfall... And that Lemuria is dying as well.  If he goes to the Andes, I'm just gonna faint.

Now I'm beginning to beleive the makers of this game really know their metaphysics...The main characters use Psi all the time.  It truly is amazing...

I'm officially STUNNED!

~Squeek

joyrex

Great information behind that gibbon-link, Parmenion. It made a lot of sense, especially the body changes section. Good thing I don't have to see a doctor due to these symptoms I've been having. [:D]

Adrian

Greetings everyone,

Just to let you know that I will be moving this topic to the Prophecy and Divination forum tomorrow where it rightfully belongs.

Since this was such a big and obviously very popular topic I allowed it to stay here until it quitened down somewhat which it now has.

The topic will remain sticky once it has been moved.

With best regards,

Adrian.
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Varner-LaPrade

truth is the anunaki are coming

why wont you people listen to sichtin