News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

And the truth shall be known - You'll see !

Previous topic - Next topic

Parmenion

Dear Chill,

Welcome to the discussion and may I extend my thanks to you for taking the time to read the thread before deciding to post.

Just in case you are wondering why I am replying to you instead of MAYATNIK when you addressed your initial question to him I shall explain. At this time MAYATNIK has moved on to other important work, my advanced training for example. I have willingly undertaken the job of responding to inquiries to the two MAYATNIK threads. MAYATNIK's guide Karek, who is working directly with me at all times in this, has selected me for the task. I presume you knew all this already though as it has been stated before in both threads.

Eight years is indeed a long time to be using the pendulum. Have you ever thought that you are missing the point entirely? The pendulum is designed as a learning tool, a precursor for telepathy, and is meant to be used as a springboard to advanced learning. To give you some examples:  MAYATNIK moved from the pendulum to telepathy in a matter of weeks and has not used the pendulum for over six years now except to teach its correct use to others. Samuel (SeekingAnswers) progressed from the pendulum to full telepathy after just three days of using the pendulum. I am currently working on improving the telepathy I have realized I already possess.

So you see, to use the pendulum for eight years is akin to riding your bicycle with the stabilizers on for the same amount of time. You even refer to it as your "Fisher-Price phone", which tells me a lot. ( I'm not sure if everyone is aware of this or not but "Fisher-Price" are makers of children's toys). Why have you continued to waste your time with something you regard as a children's toy?

All hope is not lost however. The reason that MAYATNIK started this thread in the first place was to provide those who wished to learn with information on how to correctly use the pendulum. The guidelines that have been posted here are to enable ANYONE who sincerely wishes to learn about it to develop with the pendulum. There is no time frame for advancing. It is all down to the individual. Again ANYONE who wishes to use the pendulum to begin to discover the truth for themselves will, with practice and the right approach to questioning, find that the answers they receive will continually and consistently increase in accuracy. The pendulum is the starting point and telepathy is the next step. I myself have been using the pendulum for an extremely short time and my eyes are opening to a world of truth and explanation.

You can of course continue to fool around with your "Fisher-Price phone". That is your choice. You can continue to test the pendulum as you have been doing and not learning from your mistakes. You are free to ask questions such as "MAYATNIK, can you please tell us my mother's name?", but do not expect a response, since it is for the individual to progress with the pendulum at their own pace. If MAYATNIK or myself were to tell you your mother's name, and the names of a thousand other people you can think of, it will not act as proof to the individual. The only real way to learn is by personal experience with a positive approach.  Your view that the Pendulum may be building up a 'storyline' as you add questions is your perception; consider what happens when the Prime Minister builds up a 'credibility' line to the public in what he says – it is up to the individual to interpret that at each stage, and not just go blindly along adding each bit to their 'foundation', and the source at the other end of the Pendulum is simply answering your questions for YOU to build up, so nothing is being fed to you as is the case in the physical world we live in.  In this thread is all the information you need to assist you in finding out the real potential of the pendulum, should you choose to apply it and I will be only a post away to help you along in anyway I can.

It's take it or leave it. It's up to you. Its your Free Will.

With best regards,

Dave

Parmenion

Dear Chill,

My thanks to you are from myself personally. I know there is a lot of information already posted in these threads so I honestly appreciate your having taken the time to read them. In response to your latest post: You said....

quote:
Actually I don't think I have missed the point entirely. My questions did go beyond the trivial.

I went beyond asking about my life as a human being.

I actually *learnt* many things on what is otherwise invisible to me, things that I cannot verify but rather must receive with a positive open-minded atttitude, as is.

These 'things' are verifiable, but not in a scientific way.  The most obvious in this category are things that society accepts as 'truth' but which the Pendulum says otherwise – in this way it is paradigm breaking, giving the user information to rethink their conditioning.  This is akin to to a Newspaper exposé of a scandal such as in government circles where the reader has to literally form a new 'base' of knowledge from such revelations in order to survey the changed 'landscape' of the hitherto supposed reality.  In our known world we may not have access to the 'facts' (since governments cover up their real activities and we see only the 'public face' to evaluate).  But, evaluate we need to do, and if government ministers were to be more open then we could enquire much deeper to obtain a better picture.  However, even if this was the case, there are areas of 'technicality', and background that needs to be absorbed in order to evaluate well (such as the exact situation in two countries that are "in conflict" according to government officials)... and all this needs to be examined in order to obtain a better perspective for evaluation.

The position with investigating via the Pendulum is actually easier, because the Pedulum will answer questions (unlike government officials!), but it will want you to have a good perspective since just giving 'answers' will not lead to a true understanding unless the background and other factors have been asked about and some information obtained as a result.

If the Pendulum is approached in a positive frame of mind, then it can be viewed, by analogy, to a friend who 'knows things' in higher circles that are not normally available to the public, and who trusts you to tell you these things.  Of course this 'informant' is wiser than any human being if you accept that the Pendulum knows all things so has a global (even galactic) perspective on the 'real' situation.  Also, it has to be said, that the Pendulum will want you to ask more about the subject and to not just accept the 'face value' answers, since a grasp of other factors is essential for a good overall perspective – therefore, the Pendulum will not immediately give you all the facts, but will be watching to see how you are taking these things.  In this way, the Pendulum has your best interests at heart, and its 'priority' is always for the person's inner-development.  So, it is a balancing-act in the Question-Answer session, at the end of which (provided the session is long enough) there will have been some considerable depth covered, leading towards a much better understanding.  Thus, it is not a simple matter of 'verifying' because there is often no look-up in some Newspaper archives (although sometimes it can lead the person to finding information by archive checking – this is something that MAYATNIK did in order to trace many members of his natural family who admitted that if it hadn't been for his 'ability' to do this then he would never have found them, since they'd covered all tracks and documents could not be accessed in the normal way as names etc had been changed to make this impossible).  At the end of the day, however, the Pendulum can produce the answers that enable the person to verify to their own satisfaction that things are not the way previously perceived.

If the Pendulum is regarded as an access-device to a 'file' system, then there arises the question as to what exactly can be investigated, since the Pendulum will not allow intrusion of anyone else's privacy.  This is where 'status' comes in.  As the Pendulum user gains rapport with their questions the 'relationship' grows and the person gradually gets told little things to 'test' them, to see how they will react to this responsibility of knowing something revelatory but not private.  If the person reacts well with increased responsible attitude then they are given higher 'status' on a "need to know" basis.   This is how MAYATNIK works in his healing and counselling, since he is given private information very often about the person but will not reveal it (not even to the person, as they may well have something they need to 'work through' in their life-experience and MAYATNIK will know this) so he will only offer guidance in the right direction – and it is then up to the person, of their own Free Will to follow up if they so wish, and they will not be even overly encouraged to do this since that would be coercion (even if with the best of intent).

It will be seen then, that what may appear to be 'wrong answers' may just be in-credible.  They may appear non-credible if the person has a high level of conditioning, so the first step of the Pendulum in this is to break paradigms, and then to advance the frontiers of perception.  The best and most open approach will always be to assume that nothing in this world or out of it is the way it seems, and then new 'foundations' can begin to be laid for higher perception.  For this reason, the Pendulum user will from time to time have their sense of 'reality' challenged by what the Pendulum reveals in its answers.  The best way forward if unsure is to ask the Pendulum, "Am I thinking about this in the right way?" or similar question.  Then follow up on this.  If the Pendulum seems reluctant to give answers to questions from a certain point, then the user should respectfully say, "May I ask further on this particular line of questioning at this time?"  If the answer is NO, then you should alter your line of questioning.  Maybe the questions were getting into a 'sensitive' and/or private area, so broadening out the questioning line may produce answers that will give clues to this as well as further information and inner-learning and development also.

As to what is 'private' the rule (unless one has the status to responsibly know and not interfere) is that each person has the right to Free Will, and that means to do as they will even if that is considered by another to be immoral or even illegal.  The person may well have to come to terms with whatever they do, but it is their 'private' concern, and nothing to do with anybody who seeks the information via the Pedulum.   On the other hand, anyone who makes public any information (such as in a newspaper, or on the internet or in a book) are inviting comment and speculation, and therefore questioning is permitted regarding those issues made public as well as contributory factors provided they do not infringe 'privacy' (for example, a person may make something public but not reveal their 'source'.  In that case their source is private, but it can be asked whether the source is telling the truth).  With 'status' these rules do not apply, since the information will not be passed on to anyone else, and is only given in order to gently guide without giving the answer.

On the point you make about 'addiction' to the Pendulum:
quote:
Problem 2. Becoming addicted to it. For day to day guidance on every aspect of living as a human being.

Of course if you become a 24hr a day (or 60 hr a day, in the case of Edward AKA Mayatnik) channeler, then you no longer need the pendulum.

The Pendulum can become addictive – and, in fact, this is the normal process of developing a relationship with a good friend... one simply spends more and more time with that friend, and discusses many things to the extent that the first thought is to pick up the phone and invite the friend over for a good in-depth conversation – or in this case pick up the Pendulum and have a good long session.

In that sense, the 'addiction' is very productive.  But, a wise friend will not tell you what to do – only discuss it, and the Pendulum is the same.  So, the situation may arise that a person may become over-addicted to that 'wise friend' in which case the Pendulum will do a careful balancing-act and try to wean you off it slightly (you may notice an increase in wrong answers initially, and these are designed to get you to do some lateral thinking about your issues, because the Pendulum does not want you to rely on its answers as such but to learn from them by thinking deeply).  On the other hand, if you are not having good in-depth conversations with the Pendulum it will try to encourage you with interesting answers that will provoke thought for further questioning, and so get into deep conversation with it.  So, you see from this, that the Pendulum can do an awful lot just with YES/NO responses (as well as you finding questions that suddenly  'pop' into your head from seemingly nowhere) – so the 'source' is not  only very wise but the perfect teacher that helps you to work through things.

Remember also, from the moment that you pick up the Pendulum and it 'logs on' to you, it knows everything about you – and knows you better than you know yourself.  So, it knows when you really need to ask 'everyday' questions because there will be times when you need to explore those situations to get over some conditioning or pre-conception, or even need support for an 'emotional' level.  It is always best to go with how you feel, so if you feel the need to talk then the Pendulum is ever-patient and will respond as a wise friend and teacher.

As for Channeling in the proper sense of the word (implying great accuracy in the transmission of information) not everyone will become a channeler from using the Pendulum – no more than anyone with a knowledge of electricity or plumbing will take up those professions, but may instead become not only a great Do-It-Yourself expert but will along the way be able to assist others in many ways, and the guides know best which gifts to give to that particular person and how they can best be used.  One thing is certain, that nothing more is ever asked of the person than the person can easily accomplish.  So, as in the case of MAYATNIK, even if the person is disabled and lacking in formal education then nothing will be a problem and the person is helped by the guide to be able to do all that is needed, and even the energy is given to do this. So, while the Pendulum does indeed lead to natural telepathy with a guide when the person is 'attuned' this may manifest in several ways.  For instance, the person may not hear a 'voice' at first but may sense the urge to write without consciously thinking; this is what I have found of late to be the case for me, and I am now at a stage where I just put my fingers onto the keyboard and it seems to flow without any conscious thought or intervention in any way.  Only when I have finished writing do I then read what I've put.  At that that point I check each part with the Pendulum to ensure that it is correct in every way, and that is how my ongoing training is proceeding with Karek, along with lessons from MAYATNIK on what is happening and how best to get the maximum benefit from this stage I am at in this developing 'awareness' of what is being gently  channeled to me to write and to think about.

To give you yet another idea of how telepathy is developed, I have been practicing on the instructions of MAYATNIK at receiving 'pictures' accurately.  The procedure is simple.  A 'monitor' guide is always present, so all you have to do is confidently say (seemingly to thin air, but not the case) "Can you send me some numbers please, one at a time... so that I can check with you whether I've received correctly?".  Then (closing your eyes, in the initial stages until your reception is clear under any conditions) just breathe naturally and 'look' at what will appear in your mind.  It may be like those numbers that one can buy for the front door, a wooden or metal one – and it may be a particular colour, say blue or red.  Maybe it has an 'outline' in a different colour, say yellow or white.  So, all you have to do is ask, "Is it a number 4?", "Is the body of it green?", "Has it got a blue edging?".  The numbers given could be single digits or, as you progress be any number up to 1000.  When you describe what you see, then you may 'hear' in your head, "Yes.  That's right" or similar.  If you're not sure whether you 'heard' correctly, or if you would like the 'picture' resending... then just ask, "Can I have that [can you say that] again please?".  If you are uncertain whether you're 'hearing' anything (or if it seems too quiet to hear) then ask the Pendulum those questions, and observe the YES or NO answer it gives.  With practice your confidence and ease of reception will improve, and the guide will then take you on to further exercises to increase your growing telepathic ability – maybe a 'landscape' picture that you can check for accuracy by asking questions about what is in the picture, and this will increase your ability to start having proper telepathic conversations.  You'll find it much easier than you think!

Thank you for the link you obtained as a result of your search for 'PLEIADIAN cult'.   Readers should note, however, that the Pleiadians are not a 'cult', nor do they have any following that is indicative of one.  The Pleiadian teachings stress the need to avoid any cults and instead be individual in your spiritual growth rather than following like a sheep or having 'blind faith' in what people say. Think always for yourself and from your inner-self especially.  For those who have not seen the link that MAYATNIK gives for a broad view of the Pleiadians and all that is concerning our True Origins and what is yet to be, then I repeat that link here for hundreds of channeled and unbiased scientific articles for the serious researcher into Truth:
http://home.tiscali.nl/~gibbon/  
also    http://jump.to/gibbon

Regarding your request in your earlier post, for MAYATNIK to tell you your mother's name, you add more information here:
quote:
I am in the process of finding my biological mother. That is why I was aking the question. I cannot ask the question myself because I am emotionnally loaded with the question. Do you understand ? I meant to ask Mayatnik for a few days, from the time I read some posts of him in another forum of the AP, on astral projection. I would really appreciate if you could pass along the question to HIM, thank you. Mayatnik is a sensitive and very wise man, and I would rather have him respond to this, when he finds the time. It could be this week or in a month time. I am eager and at the same time afraid in my personnal quest, so I know that in a month time, it will probably still be time to give me some pointers.

MAYATNIK has asked me to tell you that he will respond to you privately regarding this matter, and will help you in any way he can.  He says to tell you not to worry about this, as all will be made right and he will be very happy to discuss this matter with you and give you some confidential pointers to help you with your quest in due course.

With best regards,

Dave

James S

Hello all,

Chill,
a warm welcome to the forum (pun not originally intended[:)])
Thank you for providing a bit "safety" information regarding the pendulum.

Parmenion,
quote:
Eight years is indeed a long time to be using the pendulum. Have you ever thought that you are missing the point entirely? The pendulum is designed as a learning tool, a precursor for telepathy, and is meant to be used as a springboard to advanced learning. To give you some examples: MAYATNIK moved from the pendulum to telepathy in a matter of weeks and has not used the pendulum for over six years now except to teach its correct use to others. Samuel (SeekingAnswers) progressed from the pendulum to full telepathy after just three days of using the pendulum. I am currently working on improving the telepathy I have realized I already possess.

So you see, to use the pendulum for eight years is akin to riding your bicycle with the stabilizers on for the same amount of time.

If memory serves me correct this is now the second time you have commented that someone who professes experience with the pendulum is doing it wrong.

This concerns me.
For half of my life I was involved with a religion that made a point of trying to correct the worlds view on spiritual matters by stating that theirs is the right way and all others are wrong.

I use the pendulum as a dowsing tool for my energy work, as it shows me if I have a chakra that is off balance. I will continue to use it in this manner as long as I continue energy work. This is not within the parameters of how the pendulum's usage is being portrayed here. This will not lead to any development of telepathic abilities in me. I use it as I would use my voltmeter to test for voltages in an electrical circuit. So am I also wrong in how I use it?

To state my position once more so that it is clear, I believe the pendulum is a valuable tool. I do however believe that it is not THE truth, and it will not lead all people to finding THE truth. It is a tool. It will be used rightly or wrongly depending on how people see fit to use it.

Chill's comments should not be recieved as someone who does not know how to use the pendulum. That is an arrogant statement to make as none of us here are in aposition to judge her knowledge or level of competancy with the pendulum.

She has made some valid points regarding the use of the pendulum, not to dismiss anything that has been said about it to date, but just to warn us all that as humans using this tool, we are all bound by human nature to interpret the messages as we see fit. In using the pendulum in this manner we leave ourselves open to a problem called confirmation bias

Confirmation bias is what caused the destruction of two space shuttles and the deaths of 14 astronauts. In the case of the Challenger the confirmation bias was in the design of the fuel delivery system for the main booster. The engineers found a design that worked, and spent a lot of time testing and proving it to work, but didn't try to disprove its design. With the Columbia, it was the fact that in every shuttle launch a piece of insulating foam from the booster had fallen off and hit the shuttle, but had not done any damage, therefore it wasn't a problem.

In each case there were people who spoke out against the establishment and sought proof that there could be a problem. In each case they were overruled by the majority.

In this topic I have seen people speak out, not against the pendulum, but in favour of acting with caution, trying to make people wary that the pendulum is not all truth, all good, but like any useful tool, subject to the conditions in which it is being used. I am seeing these people being told that they are wrong.

Parmenion,
quote:
The Pleiadian teachings stress the need to avoid any cults and instead be individual in your spiritual growth rather than following like a sheep or having 'blind faith' in what people say.

When you dismiss other people's experiences with the pendulum that do not agree with yours as being wrong or missing the point, you are at odds with this statement of yours.

Keeping it real,
James.

rantboi

I know that MAYATNIK is probably not reading this, but I have to say it!

Thank you MAYATNIK!! I have a book called Dowsing for Beginners by Richard Webster, and have not been successful with my hand made pendulum. But, after reading your post, I tried it (without cleaning it or anything), and it worked. I was surprised that mine goes in-out when it's 'no,' and left-right when it's 'yes.' I thought it was the other way, but it worked for me this way! Thank you again for helping me make use of my pendulum. You're the best!

I'm done.[:D]

-Ater

Edi

Hey chill,

quote:
Originally posted by chill

I have had some extensive experience with the pendulum for approx. 8 years.

Here are 2 potential problems with it :

1. Like what's his name said, 13 in it, god bless you, you can never tell for sure what your Fisher Price phone toy is connecting you to
[...]
Predicting the future (except immediate wheater forecast), guessing cards, numbers (ages of people..), even medical things, the pendulum has failed miserably FOR ME.

2. The pendulum can become addictive.

Addictiveness... this isn't the problem of the pendulum. It's a problem of the user, manifesting through the use of the pendulum... there are also people who rely too much on what their friends say, who follow public opinion in everything... in all cases it's important to life your live yourself!
You are right when you say you can never tell for sure who you're talking to. Maybe this thread gives the image of the pendulum being the ultime tool to immediately know the truth about everything. For me, that is not it's purpose.

There is no truth. There is only your very personal truth.

It's all about seeing possibilities, not being narrow-minded.. the pendulum helps to open the mind to things which may be not so common for you. Nobody ever said you have to believe and act blindly, following the answers of the pendulum, this would be the greatest fault you could make. Be responsible for your words and deeds. Accept the pendulum's input as an opinion. If it's not in accord with what you see as truth - let it be an opinion, don't judge, be open.. then you can simply accept or refuse other possibilities. The pendulum shows you ways and thoughts you didn't think of before. How you incorporate them in your life is up to you.
Does it make a difference whether I am communicating with an ancient goddess or with a dumb something which can't count to 3? Well.. of course it does, but it doesn't at this early stage. All the time I have to try to be conscious of my decisions, of my values, of my believes. The pendulum, used like Mayatnik teaches it, just suggests a different point of view from time to time. It's the pendulum user's responsability of considering these opinions and living his life on his own.

I don't like things getting personal about this.

Edi
it's love you're looking for

Edi

quote:
Originally posted by chill

You are the one that makes the pendulum move, so it's very possible that your mind (higher self OR subconscious OR consciousness) can end up controling it. With minute unintentional jerks of the wrist, or fingers.

This is exactly the mechanics behind the pendulum. You are the one who moves it - your subconscious. It's intended to be this way. The problem is: where does the subconscious get its input from? We'll have to find out. You could quickly check if the answers were randomized by asking the same questions over and over again. But this doesn't get the skeptic/questioning/cautious mind further to trusting the pendulum in picking up answers from somewhere else than yourself.

Your made up scenario seems familiar to me. You suggested to write down the questions and place them face down on a table... I'd say this is not the right application of the pendulum, that's why it fails. Why should it know what is written on the backside of a paper? It's enough that it knows the answer, now it should even know the question? [|)] Don't take me wrong here.. we all saw that the pendulum fails at 'simple' things like guessing (or knowing) numbers etc.. It doesn't seem like this gets us any further. Did you try it? I did with 6 questions.. got 4 right, 1 maybe (I don't know the answer, probably wrong) and 1 wrong. I and the pendulum could argue about the last one if we were playing a game for money or so... well, I don't know.

I had an other idea today we could try. I'll assemble a list of independent questions, if I select them with care most people here shouldn't know the answers to them. I'll post the questions, everyone who wants to contribute sends me his responses and afterwards we can compare - if the answers are the same, fine. If not... no idea. Let's see [:D] It'll take some time and thinking so give me 1-2 days for it.

Love and Light,
 Edi

Squeek

Well, I'm posting here again.  No, I didn't just stumble across something that completely shocked me and nobody else (  :D  )

No I'm posting because I used the pendulum again :D  And this time I actually logged it.  Lately I've been talking to Mayatnik across MSN, just about pretty much anything.  Though the conversation shifts plenty of times, there are peaks of interest thrown within that I wanted to ask MY guide about.  Just to compare, ya know :)

So these are my questions.  I wasn't 100% sure I should post them all, then I remembered this is the AstralPulse! YaY!  The Q's are Green, the A's are Blue, and the comments are in Red!!! Whoo.  Again, these are things I picked up that I wanted to ask personally.

(standard into questions, blah blah blah  :) )

1. So, is it true that continuous use of the pendulum leads to Telepathic abilities?  Yes.  ~ Hearing this was a kind of surprise, like that it is true.  I had to ask more...

2. Is the context of "continuous use" "every day" ?  Yes.  ~ I kinda figured this... although I really didn't want it to be true. :p

3. How long is this every day use?  Is it more than 2 weeks straight?  Yes.  ~ I was like "alright 2 weeks.. I can handle that.  Read on :x

4. Is this less that four weeks?  Yes.  ~ whoo. 15 - 27 days... I didn't feel the need to press on.  No need for exact dates.

5. Do you ever converse with me while I am not using the pendulum?  Yes.  ~ Kind of a surprise really, but when you think about it, no...

6. Have you ever met Mayatnik's guide Karek?  No.  ~ Aww, that's a disappointment.  That was gonna spur like 500 questions :)

7. Do you ever plan upon meeting her?  Yes.  ~ Some glimmer of hope on this situation!  So then i decided to ask more about my guide and not just...well you'll see :)

8. Does time exist where you are?  No.  ~ Time doesn't even exist here.  Why did I ask that?! (Time as we know it does not exist, so my question was basically irrelevant)

9. Are you on the Pleiadian "home world"?  Yes.  ~ Check that out :x

10. Is it beautiful there?  Yes.  ~ It's beautiful here, but we all take it for granted (well, not all of us ;) I still don't know why I asked that...maybe for the next question...

11. Is it possible for humans to visit where you are?  Yes.  ~ Read the other post, page one I think.  The conversation one.  You'll see :)

12. Will I ever be able to visit where you are?  Yes.  ~ Well, if anyone can, I'm anyone!  I should've asked if I will go :x

There were a few more, but you know, I should have written those down.  Hope this strikes a few questions, because lately I feel like nobody bothers to read my posts :p  READ THEM!

~Squeek

Novice

Hi Parmenion!

I know you've been very busy lately supporting Mayatnik's work here. But I have a favor to ask. I still seem to be having some problems with information that I receive from my pendulum. If its not too much to ask, could you please ask your guide (I think you said you are also working with Karek) if I'm doing something wrong? I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
Reality is what you perceive it to be.

spellcast91

hey im spellcast91. i cant use divination (im just caught up in other spiritual things) but i would like to know if any of you have seen anything having to do with six years.thats the only information i can give out, but ill take anything having to do with the term six years.if u can IM me using aim (my s/n is spellcast91),but otherwise email me at spellcast91@hotmail.com

Parmenion

Greetings Everyone,

There are some interesting comments and questions in these last few posts. It is always nice to see a bit of diversity.

Squeek,

Some excellent questions you asked there. As you can see, it makes it easy to remember your sessions if you log your questions and answers. Even just the act of writing them down in and of itself will make them easier to remember.

You raise some interesting topics which would definitely benefit from further questioning. What you are seeing with the answers you have received is a 'snapshot' of the whole story. Investigate further and you will get more and more information and be able to construct a fuller 'picture' of the reality. A couple of your questions in particular got my attention and I will be doing a little investigating of my own. This is why it is of great help to read other people's questions and answers. It sparks off fresh ideas and new lines of inquiry. Thank you for posting them.

Novice,

You don't need to ask any favours of me. This is what I have been selected to do and what I have agreed to do. All you have to do is ask, as you have done before.

I asked Karek if you are doing something wrong and she replied "no". As you know this question is far too general to discover anything really usefull from the answer. If you tell me a little more about how you are getting on and where you feel you are having difficulties I will be able to ask Karek how best to address these problems. An example from one or more of your sessions with the pendulum would be great.

Spellcast91,

Again, I'm afraid that you will need to be a little more specific here. There have been several references in this thread alone of the phrase/'term' "6 years". I could also tell you that in six years it's going to be 2009 but I don't think that's what you are looking for. You can send me an e-mail via my profile if you would rather do that than be any more specific here. Or are we playing a guessing game here?

Edi,

quote:
I had an other idea today we could try. I'll assemble a list of independent questions, if I select them with care most people here shouldn't know the answers to them. I'll post the questions, everyone who wants to contribute sends me his responses and afterwards we can compare - if the answers are the same, fine. If not... no idea. Let's see  It'll take some time and thinking so give me 1-2 days for it.

Love and Light,
Edi

I am looking forward to seeing what questions you come up with. This could be quite interesting. A couple of suggestions if I may.....

The questions should not be of a personal nature as most everyone will not be entitled to receive personal information on another person. Privacy is respected and if you don't need to know, you won't find out. Also the information should not be readily accessible on the internet or by 'normal' means. The reasoning for this is obvious I think.

After that, I leave it in your capable hands. I'm not trying to suggest what questions you should create, just pointing out a few 'potholes' to avoid.

With best regards,

Dave

Vallk

Edi,

Now that I have my pendulum working, I'd be interested in trying to get answers to your questions. Please let me know when your list is ready!

Valerie

Risu no Kairu

Could someone suggest me some good questions to ask? Especially ones that lead into others?

I mean, I have trouble thinking of a question to ask, let alone four hours worth of questions everyday.
I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/

Parmenion

Greetings Risu,

Any questions are good to ask. What is more important is the approach to the questioning. Deep and meaningful questions are great but there is no need to overlook everyday questions you may have on your mind. Start out with whatever it is that's on your mind. Don't worry about the questions not being 'good enough'....they are your questions and should be what you want them to be. A common misconception seems to be that you have to ask questions of great importance or that you can only ask questions that are strictly of a spiritual nature. This is not the case and in overlooking everyday topics you are missing out on an opportunity to learn from the answers you will receive.

When you use the pendulum and begin to receive answers you will find that some of these answers will spawn questions that you had not previously thought about. This is how a session with the pendulum can go on for such a long time. One question leads to another and you find it is quite natural to still be sitting down with your pendulum hours after you had begun. Personally I never have more than a couple of questions in mind when I pick up my pendulum. I check the clock after a time and am often surprised at how much time had lapsed. It is the same as getting caught up in a really interesting conversation with a knowledgeable friend.

Also, reading the Q&A sessions that others have posted often gives you ideas about what you may wish to ask the pendulum. I have found that by reading others' sessions questions have come to my mind that I wish to investigate, the most recent post of such being from Squeek. This is why it is so beneficial for members to post the results of their sessions with the pendulum on these threads, for others to share in, and get ideas from.

With best regards,

Dave

chupacabra

I don't mean to oversimplify but I'm trying to get a handle on this. According to Parmenion, the purpose of the pendulum is to lead you down paths of thought and questioning which are beneficial to your spiritual developement. The answers and their veracity are not necessarily the point. Correct?
raised up like a welt on the skull of a mummy

Edi

I've just started another thread at http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5962 - Pendulum group experiment.

As we have seen in this thread, many people do not want to blindly believe what is being said about the pendulum concerning truth, guidance, communication, objectivity etc., so I thought it would be best to carry out an experiment: I made a list of 67 questions, mostly independent, about various topics. I would like forum members who know how to use the pendulum to get answers to these questions and send me the results via private message/mail, so I can compare what everyone gets - and we'll see if it's all mumbo-jumbo, if the answers match, and how the accordance depends on the type of questons.

I invite everyone to participate! Please read the other thread for more information.

WalkingThePath

:(
Hello
It's not working for me :(
I used as a pendulum a chain,i did the ritual but i dopn't get clear answers. I say show me a yes and it moves. I say show me a no and it doesn't move! I say again show me a yet and it moves at another direction!!!
And when it moves, it's a very slight movement. Sometimes i can't distinguish what it means

Help please?
Malvina

Parmenion

Greetings Malvina,

There's no need for concern here, you're problem is not uncommon. All you need to do is loosen up a little and relax. Be confident and enjoy yourself. Life should be fun and the pendulum is no exception.

When using the pendulum for the first time, instead  of saying "Show me a YES" it should be "Can you GIVE me a yes please?". You need to have a YES/NO movement assigned to the pendulum before you can be shown it. In any case "Show" is generally reserved for commands like "Show me North please" or "Point to North please".

The movements of your pendulum are too small to be sure of anything at present. What I suggest to do is to start with the YES movement. Remember to let loose and relax. Say to the pendulum "Give me a YES please". When you get a YES movement keep asking with "Can you give me a bigger YES please?" and see how big you can get the swing to go. When your happy with this move on to the NO and just follow the same procedure.

You say that you are using a chain as your pendulum. Is there something on the end of the chain? If not then it's not really a pendulum at all. Other than that a little practice and confidence in what you are doing is all that it will take for you to see that you have no problems using the pendulum at all.

With best regards,

Dave

WalkingThePath

Hello Parmenion
Thank you for your reply. :)
Yes i had something hanging from the chain, something like a pendant, maybe it was too light though?
Can you tell me how to make an ideal pendant please?
is it possbile for everyone to talk with a Pledeian, or guide through the pendulum?
Malvina

Parmenion

Greetings,

There is no 'ideal' pendulum. The first one I had was a battered gold ring on the end of a piece of builders line. All that matters is that you are comfortable with it. You could test the weight by adding a button or similar to make it heavier and see how it works for you. At the end of the day what's important is that it feels right to you.

quote:
is it possbile for everyone to talk with a Pledeian, or guide through the pendulum?

I am glad you brought this up Malvina as there seems to be a growing misconception of the relation of guides to the pendulum. The pendulum is a teaching tool. It is not a ticket to instant communication with a guide, nor does using the pendulum mean that you will be assigned a guide.

Some are making the assumption that in using the pendulum they will automatically have a guide assigned to them. This is most definitely not the case. There is a great deal of work to be done on the self before any progress can be made and the pendulum is designed for this purpose. It is designed to help you break your conditioning and assist in inner-development. I cannot stress that point enough. I am aware that I have said that the pendulum will lead to telepathy, and this is true, but not before much work has been done on the self. Everyone is different and as such their progress will reflect this. The standard chain of events is that you will start off with a 'monitor' guide, then often teacher guide(s) and then only if you are ready will you likely be assigned a guide.

The best way to look at it is like this; When using the pendulum take it that you are working with your 'Higher Self' and do not assume anything else. Just treat the pendulum with respect and positivity and work from there. There is much work involved before being assigned a guide and many tests along the way. The 'wrong answers' of the pendulum are just the starting point.

For those who are fortunate to have a guide already, as does James, you should always listen to your guide as they know what is best for you at any given time. The guides are well intentioned in all that they do and their advice is for the individual they are guide to alone. This may mean telling them that the pendulum is not for them if their guide has other plans for them. This is not to say that the pendulum is wrong or not as good, rather that the advise is for the individual and does not apply to others. The situation with that person may well change in which case their guide will let them know from time to time.

When all has been said and done the fact remains that the pendulum is a teaching tool. The title of this topic seems to have been largely misunderstood. The truth is not handed to you on a plate. You must find it for yourself.

With best regards,

Dave

Fuzziwig

Hello all
Phew ! Just finished reading the whole thread. It has been very helpfull with all the inputs.
I have myself tried the pendulum by first using a bathtubplug (but was to heavy to use for a long time) and later a heavy button on a string.
I have on the use of the pendulum learned that its very important to be specific. Rather exaggerate the sentences than be to vague.
Example:
I had been troubleshooting my brothers computer for some time when I
turned to the pendulum to find out what it had to say. Questions going in the line of : "Does the Memory in my brothers computer work ?". The answers all went "yes" and I was frustrated. Then it hit me to be specific and I reprased the question to "does the memory in my brothers computer work as it was designed to". When I thought about it, all the items in the computer worked, but not just as i wanted them to. I got my answers and found out the problem.

Reprasing the question in general also works for me in some cases when I have a feeling that the question wasnt what I meant or could be misunderstood. As to this I cant help to think that my intuition (my higher self??) plays a part in this and this way im learning from 2 sides : the pendulum giving answers and intuition giving suspicion or not, to the question and giving me chance to investigate further. If you could give me some insight on this it would be highly appreciated.

I must say that im mildly confused to the whole guide/higher self talk. Whether you are assigned a guide or not. Please correct me if im wrong, but its your higher self (that being alot of incarnation which are to help) that responds to the questions. The guide if assigned to you are a part of the higher self or outside [?] or is both possible in different cases [?]

Another matter is that the advanced function for the pendulum has been very useful but given me some strange readings sometimes. I recieve a 45 degree swing on some of my questions. Mayatnik describe the 45 degree swing as being unprogrammed hence my confusion .

As to the addiction of the pendulum, I would speculate that the source behind the answers to the pendulum would say "no" when asking "Can I ask questions now?" or just stand still when asked. I take the assumption that the source (in my case my higher self) knows whats best for me, so its also a question of trust. If I was to feel that its becoming an addiction, I would ask the pendulum for guidance on the matter. Hopefully clearing up the problem.

Mayatnik:
I would like to thank you for a wonderful tool for selfdevelopment. It has really made a difference to me for what its worth. The description on using the pendulum for physical direction was inspiring.
You write that you have problems with your eyes and must read very close to the monitor. From what indicates, you are using ms messenger and thereby windows. I know that on most windows operating systems, that there are a handicap function that can read texts out loud on your speakers if you own such. A soundcard would also be required to do this. Should you require my help in this matter, please let me know.

Edi:
I would like to thank you for your very usefull and interesting idea on gaining telepathic abilities. Im refering to the method on guessing a letter then a word and later sentences. I will try this for sure. Then I would like to address your groupexperiment which I can only think is a good idea. As I have experienced myself and through reading others post on this thread, words and phrases can have different meanings to people and thereby giving different outcome of answers to the same questions. So this may be taken into account and if you already have, then its just a friendly reminder :O). Keep up the good work.

Parmenion:
Thank you for sharing your method on developing telepathy (Landscapes and coloured letters). I will try it sometime but I think I will try Edi's method first to get a dialog going or maybe both if im doing well.

It seems to me that it would be a good idea to summerize these telepathy methods. Just a thought anyway [:I]

Best wishes and warm feelings
Fuzziwig

RandomName

Wow Parmenion, have you checked into the idea that you may be a reincarnated Buhhda!? That is a lot of knowelagable and meaningful posting.

Squeek

Makes sense to me.  Gotta learn to earn.

Hehe, rhymage.

~Squeek

Tao

CHILL
chill why do you bother about the pendulum if you think it`s all misleading info ? I mean you don`t belive in taoism (let us say) but you`re not on their forums bugging them !! or maybe... are you ?

You told us your opinion, but it seems you want to make yourself heard and understood.. We got your point !!

What i mean is.. if you don`t have any new opinions and ideas, stop rephrasing your posts.. because this thread already has 19 pages !! :)

Parmenion
Nice job.. handling all this questions and stuff

MAYATNIK
Where are you ? I haven`t read a post of yours in a while !

SAMUEL
Are you still a member :))

MALVINA
Nice to see you

EDI
you too :)

Best to all,
Thawon

Squeek

Nothing about me?  Awesome

Thus proves my theory that nobody listens to the crap I post :p

~Squeek