News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

And the truth shall be known - You'll see !

Previous topic - Next topic

goingslow

quote:
Originally posted by Tao

CHILL
chill why do you bother about the pendulum if you think it`s all misleading info ? I mean you don`t belive in taoism (let us say) but you`re not on their forums bugging them !! or maybe... are you ?

You told us your opinion, but it seems you want to make yourself heard and understood.. We got your point !!

What i mean is.. if you don`t have any new opinions and ideas, stop rephrasing your posts.. because this thread already has 19 pages !! :)

Parmenion
Nice job.. handling all this questions and stuff

MAYATNIK
Where are you ? I haven`t read a post of yours in a while !

SAMUEL
Are you still a member :))

MALVINA
Nice to see you

EDI
you too :)

Best to all,
Thawon

yeah why bother talking about it if you're not going to be a blind devout follower of the tool..  Im really sick of people telling the few people with sense to stay off this thread.

For those of us watching this little Mayatnik/Parmenion channeling Karek enlightenment develop her very valid questions are a breath of fresh air.  The more the tone of this place is only supporters are welcome the more my feelings are confirmed on this whole topic.

WalkingThePath

Hey all
I FINALLY mada my own pendulum and today on my first session i played a game with the pendulum. I was asking it questions like, is there a pencil in my first drawer, questions i did not know the anwers to. Then i would mark the answer get on on other questions and then at the end check each question and give points to my pendulum if it got it right, and points to myself when he got it wrong.
Thing is, we had a very enjoyable session, that was seperated in two parts, but the pendulum got 9/24 answers wrong! :(
Shouldn't it have gotten all of them right if its so accurate?
Any ideas why he got them wrong?

Also, say i get assigned a guide, if after some time i don't want him/her anymore? Will they leave and how? (i don't think this is very likely, but still just in case :P)

Malvina

James S

Hi Malvina,

quote:
Also, say i get assigned a guide, if after some time i don't want him/her anymore? Will they leave and how? (i don't think this is very likely, but still just in case :P)

If you have any thoughts or doubts at this stage that this might be the case, do not expect that a true guide will come to you. The pendulum is a tool to be used. Guides are not.

Note I say "true" guide. Not every entity that is channelled by these means is a guide, or more to the point your guide. There are many good spirits waiting and wanting to help, and many helpers in the astral that are not necessarily meant to be a guide, but can assist you anyway. There are also many lower entities that will use your attempts at channeling as a means to cause problems. Always test the spirits, and never be afraid to challenge a spirit if you feel ill at ease about it.

Your true guide will be a spirit who has probably been watching out for you your whole life. If a guide is what you need, they will come to you when the time is ready. When that time comes, and you do meet your true guide, you will no sooner want to be rid of her/him than you would one of your own limbs.

Bear in mind also, that for some people, they're guides are actually their higher selves.

All the best,
James.

Tao

quote:
Originally posted by goingslow

quote:
Originally posted by Tao

CHILL
chill why do you bother about the pendulum if you think it`s all misleading info ? I mean you don`t belive in taoism (let us say) but you`re not on their forums bugging them !! or maybe... are you ?

You told us your opinion, but it seems you want to make yourself heard and understood.. We got your point !!

What i mean is.. if you don`t have any new opinions and ideas, stop rephrasing your posts.. because this thread already has 19 pages !! :)

Parmenion
Nice job.. handling all this questions and stuff

MAYATNIK
Where are you ? I haven`t read a post of yours in a while !

SAMUEL
Are you still a member :))

MALVINA
Nice to see you

EDI
you too :)

Best to all,
Thawon

yeah why bother talking about it if you're not going to be a blind devout follower of the tool..  Im really sick of people telling the few people with sense to stay off this thread.

For those of us watching this little Mayatnik/Parmenion channeling Karek enlightenment develop her very valid questions are a breath of fresh air.  The more the tone of this place is only supporters are welcome the more my feelings are confirmed on this whole topic.

Ohh you care so much for us or for your own ego ? i wonder. You want to show us that this is not the WAY.

Even myself,"the blind devout follower of the tool", the "slave" who "obeys" to the "Great Guides" "commands", haven`t said that I know that everthing about "the Pendulum" is 100% TRUE and SECURE.. but also I have never said that this is all LIES because I do not know (nor i have ever implied that i do)! And neither do you ! So let us hope that we will state our opinions in the future rather than impose it.
I`m in for democracy.. so if you want to offend me again.. go ahead.. I just STATED my OPINION.

your truly neutral,
Thawon

Squeek

Sign me up on the lemming train, because I beleive in something "crazy"!!!

For y'all, ignorance is bliss, and if that's the way you like it, so be it!  I don't entirely know why you're trying to sway people your way, but people have a thing called free will...  All of these assumptions about the pendulum and all is really starting to irritate me.  If you don't trust it, you don't have to use it!  This really is no different from any other new idea ever brought about on these boards.  

Some people have made some crazy accusations about the things they cannot explain.  All I'm asking is to think outside the box.. I mean, isn't that the reason you're here in the first place?

I'm not saying you HAVE to use the pendulum, nor do you have to beleive in it.  All I'm saying is that some people would be interested in reading about it and finding it through pages and pages of bickering is hard!!

~Squeek

goingslow

the one thing I find interesting about this whole thing.. is how everyone who is using the pendulum or most are becoming very defensive people who cant read any opposition.

You might want to think about.  I for one am done talking about it.  But one thing is for sure.. in your hours of chanelling with this beautiful tool.. if something comes through you that you cant shake off, dont say you didnt get both sides.

Have fun learning truth and advancing.  This thread has nothing to do with either.  Im not the only one who thinks that btw.. I just dont care as much about stepping on defensive little toes.

Have fun playing with the nice aliens..

goingslow

quote:
Originally posted by Squeek

For y'all, ignorance is bliss, and if that's the way you like it, so be it!  I don't entirely know why you're trying to sway people your way, but people have a thing called free will...  All of these assumptions about the pendulum and all is really starting to irritate me.  

~Squeek

btw squeek pretty much everyone who has given a warning has said the pendulum itself is a useful tool.  No one is "against it".  However, it is not an assumption ANYTHING can come through.  Timeless Adrian Inguma and James have all said the same thing.  Both lower beings on the astral and higher can come through to you by this means.

They were words of caution.  Nothing more.. what you're doing is channelling.  It was the denial of that most here are addressing.  If you chose to accept that and still use it fine.  Just realize that is what you're doing.  If you like being lied to thats also fine.  Then know only your guide will come through like Mayatnik said.  

Either way im sticking to my word and thats the last warning you'll hear from me.

SeekingAnsers

Cryo_Optics

Hello all.

I'd just like to ignore all these pointless arguments and immature outbursts of people who have much too powerful an ego for any of us to ever understand (note sarcasm).

Well if any of you don't mind in your mindless bickering, I'm going to resort to making a reply about the actual topic that this topic is about, sounds reasonable, right? Right. Well anyways...

I've been using the pendulum for about a week now, and have had much success in my learning. Through the pendulum, I discovered that I had been contacting the monitor guide in my area, and after many revaltions I had and discoveries I made, I quickly proceded in my inner-developement. At one point, I could feel a drastic change in my life, and I asked the pendulum, but something was wrong, I felt as if everything was different. I could sense that the monitor guide was gone, and I missed him. When I asked if the monitor was with me, I got a definite no.

I then asked if I still had a guide with me at the time, and got a definite yes. Soon I verified that I had stopped being monitored, and had been shown my spirit/teacher guide. After much practice and work with him, I soon came to find him as a male being, who's name was Lithan. As of now, I am working on my telepathy skills to become more in contact with him, and I am hoping to progress further. Thanks for all the help everyone.

With best regards,
Alex and Lithan, my loving and trusting guide.

Squeek

Yay!!  I love success stories :D

G.Slow - Sorry to hear that it's your last post here.  Twas fun twisting my mind around the things you said.  Don't think I never read your posts unbaisedly mmkay?

I never intended my previous post to be "bickery"... Sorry if I came off that way.  I just want to hear success stories posted here because it makes me happy :D

~Squeek

goingslow

quote:
Originally posted by Squeek

Yay!!  I love success stories :D

I just want to hear success stories posted here because it makes me happy :D

~Squeek

I respect the honesty in that statement... thats something I can understand.  

take care.

Edi

Hello everybody.

The discussion calmed down now... I'm not interested in argueing about trusting the pendulum, the pleiadian cult, "mayatnik's followers", and all the other arguments, personal or not. Everyone has his own opinion, this is the way it has to be, but I don't want to discuss opinions now. I'll rather tell you about my experiences.

I found telepathic connection with my first teacher guide a few days after I started using the pendulum. This was in line with what I have been thinking and meditating about the days before I found the pendulum - I explored how thoughts come into my mind and how they form to words... strange coincidence. It sortof made it easier to see and feel what is in my head. I explored this new type of communication which was slowly beginning to establish and is still far from perfect, although it improved greatly in the meantime. Then, I had to take a break of 2 weeks for university exams, and came back again to the pendulum with more time and more enthusiasm. I regained telepathic contact, and as soon as it was good and clear and I felt secure with it, my first teacher (who was only there to teach me the the pendulum and the beginnings of telepathy) left and I met my guide who is with me from this time on.

At times I felt insecure. At time I felt crazy. At other times, I felt great and was seeing a new world unfolding before my eyes. The discussion about negs influencing the pendulum scared me a bit and made me progress more cautiously, and I appreciate that - it was a good thing to go through this. To be honest: at one time I thought: "What's this neg stuff all about? I've never seen or experienced a 'neg', I have no fear, if I see cautiously what happens without fear but with caution - what can happen? I can always stop any time". From then on I looked what my guide could tell me.

The most important thing for me: I have fears of some things. Personal issues. When talking or doing something, I always worry too much about what other people think, for example. I knew this problem, but I never faced it. Now I have this voice in my head who gave me courage to do the thinks _I wanted to do_ but was too afraid of. I am being led to overcome my fears, to have the guts do really express what I feel, to be self-conscious. There is nothing my guide would force me to do - it's all about finding myself first.

I always enjoy hearing from my guide "NEVER do anything I say without thinking about it in detail first. Don't do it if it's against what you percieve to be good, normal and healthy for you.". Actually she never told me anything which could do any harm. In the contrary... she leads me to find what is good for me, to explore myself, to find answers on my own.

What's more... I learn many things. I learned how to give Reiki healing, and I'm developing this ability more and more. I got it confirmed from friends that actually it's no imagination which is tricking me... it is real. An experienced Reiki practitioner said I have a good feeling for energy and I should learn doing it, and I am learning it now from my guide, along with other things. I back up the information I get with good readings, in books and in the internet, to learn faster and to get new ideas, more input to process. This healing issue was there all my life... if I look back, how I always had the feeling or the mind-set for this work, although I never thought of it until lately... it fits perfectly in my life. Maybe it's wishful thinking, but nevertheless it's beautiful.

A few days ago I spent a night with Mayatnik improving the communication with my guide. The communication was there already, but now it is clearer. I feel cared for, and I feel more confident and self-conscious every day. That night was joyful learning. I was shown the Reiki energy from my guide then, and learned how to use it and work with it. The pendulum is a useful tool in chakra diagnosis here.

The last few weeks, Mayatnik has been preparing some articles to post here which will give us many inspirations. As you may know, I wanted to do a "group experiment" with the pendulum... it didn't get what I expected it to be. It's informative nevertheless, I'll post  my thoughts in that tread somewhen next week. Mayatnik will give an approach to using the pendulum scientifically to explore our reality... to do objective testing with the pendulum. He'll write about how the pendulum can open a door for science, where many new discoveries can be made. You'll read about objective experiments everyone can conduct for himself... many of us will probably get interesting ideas out of these articles.

To finish - I don't say anything about the pendulum. I just am deeply grateful for everything I have experienced so far and for what is about to come, and I hope that others too will experience this joyfull bliss, be it with or without the pendulum and the pleiadians. Nature knows many ways of revealing herself, and not everyone follows the same path. But all have the same goal: respect, understanding, care and love.

This love I send to all of you,
 Edi
it's love you're looking for

WalkingThePath

Hey Edi

I'm glad things worked out for you so well :)
I hope i progress as well, i think i've told you that a thousand times! Anyway, i'm happy for you :)

Malvina

Tao

Nice Edi.. Really cool
But what is this Reiki healing and all ?
Second: Do you use the pendulum to talk to your guide anymore ?
Third: Are you always in contact with your guide ?

Mike [|)]

Squeek

Look!  Post # 300!  It has no relevance to the topic at all however :P

Just thought I'd point out that this is a record-breaking topic. No other topic has yet to breach 250, and this one is a little over a month old.

Hehe summer is so boring x.x  Please talk to me online ...  And sorry if i drop without warning, my sister likes to kick me offline (sorry Parm :x)

~Squeek

Lynfer

I've been having a hard time trying to find ways to test the answers the pendelum gives me. Any suggestions?

Tao

I think James S wrote about this..
Try his new topic: A simple test - "you say YES, but what if NO..."  
This is the link: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6209

Hope this helps,
Mike :)

Parmenion

Taking advantage of the current lull I sit to put my thoughts and experiences into words. There has been a lot of controversy in recent days and weeks with regard to the pendulum, the Pleiadians, MAYATNIK and to a certain degree myself also. A few days ago I decided to take a step back from the forefront and spend some time alone with myself. It was more of a necessity than a choice to be honest, I needed the time to reflect and take a journey inwards. There are some thoughts I wish to share with you all at this time.

Regardless of what your opinions may be on any of that which has transpired here since the pendulum thread originated, I wish to say that it is no concern of mine as to how many people use the pendulum or not. I intend to have the information accessible for all to read and answer any genuine questions to the best of my ability. I am not designing to infringe upon the Free Will of anyone. Similar to other informative posts and articles elsewhere on this and other sites, the information is presented for the individual to read if they wish and then to make a decision as to whether or not to take this information on board.

When the pendulum article was originally posted by MAYATNIK I was not quite convinced that this tool could have quite the effect his words implied. Sceptical but eager to prove myself wrong, I picked up my pendulum and dusted it off to investigate for myself the truth behind this man's words. Thus began the most enlightening period of my life to date in terms of discovery of self. There is a feeling I have carried with me my entire life. This feeling is the reason why I have always moved so quickly from one thing to another when I felt I was not fulfilling my purpose. I still do not fully understand this feeling or how it originated but I am getting very close; so close I can taste it. All the experiences of my past good and bad are merging together to form a bigger picture of my purpose, the reason I chose to incarnate here and at this time.

The last few days were very dark for me indeed. All the doubts of my logical mind fought long and hard against what I know to be true in the very depths of my being. Things I have been taught to believe as fact, the conditioning I see and that which I do not plagued me at every turn, battling against the growing realisation stirring in my very core. It was human logic and reasoning versus feeling, emotion and intuition. In the end though try as I might, there was no denying the truth. I can choose to bury my head in the sand and refuse to accept who I am and the road I have laid out for myself, or I can choose to see fear for what it is and have the courage to accept the part I am to play on this living stage. I have made my choice.

Since making my decision my entire perception has began to change. Events of my life that beforehand appeared chaotic are blending together in synchronicity. I see the reasoning behind all that I do and I understand how the choices I have made in the past have led me to where I am now. I look at the experiences of my past and present with detachment, seeing how I have created them and why. There is a powerful momentum building and for the first time I am fully aware of the direction in which I am headed.

It has been said in before in arguments both for and against the pendulum that the pendulum is just a tool. It is a tool yes, but I have yet to see another such tool that can have such a profound effect on a person's spiritual evolution in such a short space of time. I am not referring solely to myself; in these terms I feel I am a slow learner. I have been talking to people on msn that have moved forward at such a rate that I felt I had to step away so as not to hold them back, in particular with telepathy. My own personal struggle with the 'knowledge' I have from this lifetime held me back. Even now I have yet to take full advantage of telepathy. When I finish writing this I will get back to work on communicating fully and naturally with Karek. There is a seemingly infinite amount I wish to learn but as I have made the journey into myself by myself, this is how I choose to write this to you. Every word I am saying is my own and is straight from the heart...or the hip, depending on your point of view. [;)]

I contacted MAYATNIK originally because I felt the need to when, after the disagreements with 13, I thought that he would not be posting again on this site. I have always acted as mediator as this is one of my strongest personality traits. What I saw was nothing more than conflicting opinions and I wanted to suggest that it was not necessary to cease posting because of this. After a brief conversation on msn with MAYATNIK I saw that my concern was unnecessary and I changed the topic to the pendulum which I was interested in learning more about. I asked a few questions pertaining to what I experienced when I had used the pendulum before. I was using the pendulum as we were chatting to verify what I was being told when a thought occurred to me. I asked the pendulum if I were to give it a message could the message be passed on to MAYATNIK by Karek. I got a strong YES response and was thinking about what to say when a sentence entered my head, as clear as day and in a soft female tone.

"Tell Edward I said hello"     (Edward being MAYATNIK's first name)

Although the message was as clear as they come I was still sceptical and used the pendulum to find out that Karek had said this to me telepathically. So, tentatively I asked MAYATNIK if Karek had indeed asked me to tell him she said hello. She had, and this was my first experience with telepathy.

When I was asked to temporarily take over the running of the threads I was only too happy to accept. I was (and am still) very fond of the Astralpulse forums and saw an opportunity for me to be of benefit to others whilst learning a great deal myself. Not once did I imagine that the topics would arouse such heated discourse. Nevertheless what's done is done and at least now one can not say with honesty that there has not been equal debate done for both sides of the coin. Responding to the replies on the pendulum threads has been a pleasure, for the most part.[:)]

I have from the very outset taken a positive approach to working with the pendulum and before having conversed with MAYATNIK was looking to myself to see why things were not moving as I wished or expected them to. I am by nature an extremely positive person and I have always said to look to one's self first before attributing blame to others. Perhaps this is just me but that approach is, in my opinion, what enabled my accelerated learning curve to begin. It has been the same way with people I have been talking with on MSN messenger. If they are positive they generally have no problems at all whereas the opposite is true with a negative person. Such is the way of life. The electromagnetic frequency emitted by a person is indicative of what they can expect to receive back, by way of the law of attraction.

Once I discovered that I was communicating with Karek I felt a sense of familiarity with her. I enjoy her sense of humour immensely and while I needed my time to myself, I am truly looking forward to 'talking' with her again for more than a minute or two a day which is what I have been doing the past few days, some days not at all. She has already shown me much and certain events of my life that never quite fitted in anywhere beforehand make perfect sense to me now. One of the ways in which I have been learning to take advantage of is the 'ability' I have been shown that is akin to out-of-body exploration and remote viewing. I had said that I would post about this 'ability' here so what follows is a transcript of my MSN chat with MAYATNIK in which Karek first showed me how to do this. My own notes are in green.

MSN conversation with MAYATNIK dated July 21st 2003

MAYATNIK says:
Ok...... so you will have to 'ask' to be taken to a place......... Now I want you to ask (with your eyes open) "Take me to a 'cosmetic' animal-experimentation laboratory please"... then close your eyes, and you'll 'go' there.  Wander around and examine as before.

Parmenion says:
Building looks rectangular with a domed roof. Prefabricated metal with a big green door
Walking inside I see what looks at first to be gold color, then white all around
Walk down the corridor ahead of me then switch to overhead view.
Corridors criss-cross to make squares in between ~ the rooms

[MAYATNIK says:
You are absolutely spot on there.... that's the view I have too.

Parmenion says:
Bright, white, extremely clean ~ sparkling

MAYATNIK says:
Different 'feel' to the defence place.

This was my second of these such 'visits'. The first was to a defense facility which I kept short as I got the distinct impression I was not 'welcome' there.

Parmenion says:
Absoluely, that other place had me on edge altogether

MAYATNIK says:
It was the 'vibration'..... you are positive and there was strong 'negativity' in what was being done there...... the men were uneasy by your presence but did not know why.

Parmenion says:
Back to this place. i ask to be taken back to the center of the building. To my left I hear screeching. A chimp or ape of somesort.
I turn towards the door of the room where the noise is coming from. I open the door but stop dead in my tracks before its fully opened . The screeching gets louder and I can feel the pain of this animal
Its a chimp
I can feel its pain

MAYATNIK says:
Ask what the purpose of the animal is there.

Parmenion says:
'They' are doing something to its teeth or gums
The chimp is left alone now and I am talking with a scientist. I cannot make out all he is saying but " we are testing its reaction to..." He is showing me something on the computer
Im 'pushed' out of the room

MAYATNIK says:
He was 'daydreaming' then he realised.

Parmenion says:
He told me I wasnt welcome there either

MAYATNIK says:
You obviously upset him

Parmenion says:
Yes, his attitude became quite aggressive

MAYATNIK says:
Find the caretaker......find what happens to the rubbish.

Prior to this I had seen the janitor (and his dog) on the corridors but now sought him out specifically.

Parmenion says:
Jesus wept!
Im overwhelmed with feelings of sorrow and disgust
Theres a room towards the back thats an incinerator
some of the 'rubbish' eugh! is burned, others is fed to the live animals
The janitor has a dog ~ a rotweiler or pitbull of somesort
The dog is going nuts to get at me but cant

MAYATNIK says:
Animals can sense..... you can also quieten the animal with thoughts of love.
throw out a 'pink' cloud with love

Parmenion says:
the dogs not the problem anymore . the janitor has turned to me with an 'unhuman' face while not really turning at all. Part of him knows Im there and is trying to scare me away

MAYATNIK says:
He just feels uneasy, that's all

Parmenion says:
Seems to have calmed now, the dogs a pussycat

MAYATNIK says:
Go back to the main laboratory.........
and find a scientist......... and think that you wish to be where he is at home normally........ to see him there in his house.

Parmenion says:
Hes got a pretty sparse place. He is single or gay. there is another man that walks down the stairs. There is a cat in the home
He sits at the kitchen table eating breakfast and reading the newspaper. From the kitchen table you can see into the hallway and the front door
Hes young with dark black hair and glasses
Theres a toilet (wc) under the stairs
Perhaps I should give him some privacy

MAYATNIK says:
You won't be allowed to intrude......this is for your learning, so you're being permitted to see things.

Parmenion says:
finished in the toilet (where he continued to read the paper) he takes something out of the fridge and feeds the cat
The cat is striped grey and black and wears a collar, he is quite fond of it

MAYATNIK says:
He seems to like the cat.

Parmenion says:
yes he does
he strokes its back after putting down the food

MAYATNIK says:
I saw him bend over, reach out his hand.

Parmenion says:
He goes back to the table now and continues to read his paper

MAYATNIK says:
Think youself into the other man.

Parmenion says:
he is meditating in his room
There is incense burning
He sits cross legged (half lotus?) on the bed
He can hear the noises made by the scientist downstairs and tries to ignore them
The mail sits beside him on the bed, That is why he went down stairs
He is wearing very little or no clothing
Well built man

MAYATNIK says:
What was he wearing when he went downstairs?

Parmenion says:
boxer shorts

MAYATNIK says:
So it appears they are very different to each other

Parmenion says:
very yes
He opens a letter. there is a photo inside of a young boy. his son
He feels sad and happy at the same time
There is also a childs drawing included

MAYATNIK says:
Where does he go for his 'leisure'

I found it very natural and easy to change perspectives and view the same person at different time, viewing 'outside of time' as it were.

Parmenion says:
Clay pigeon shooting
walks in the woods
he likes to be alone
quiet man

MAYATNIK says:
This is obviously a countryfied area, with that type of pastime.  Does he work?

Parmenion says:
No, one of the letters he recieved was an acceptance from a job he applied to. "dear sir, we are pleased to inform you...."
I am recalling it from a few minutes ago when i was in his room with him

MAYATNIK says:
You have full control of the situation....since you can 'jump' to earlier parts clearly.

Parmenion says:
I even went to the cats perspective for a few seconds. Never realised how tasty cat food is!

MAYATNIK says:
How did you 'feel' as the cat living there.

Parmenion says:
Very much at ease.
Relaxed and comfortable, well looked after

MAYATNIK says:
A quiet house........ with little disturbance.

Parmenion says:
Yes, very
Thats why the noise from the scientists breakfast bowl could be heard so clearly by the meditating man upstairs

MAYATNIK says:
So, there is no traffic...... I sense a garden path with some wild flowers, a not-neat garden that is countrified.... can you walk around near the house and describe it.

In investigating the house I alternated from walking speed at ground level to flying over the house, to instant change of perspective. It all felt 100% naturall ,like I have always known how to do this

Parmenion says:
a long dirt driveway with gates at the entrance. Old gates that dont hang too well. The house is on the very outskirts of subburbia. A few houses on the estate, all detatched
Fields to the back, trees to the front

MAYATNIK says:
They don't care about it not being 'twee' or Laura Ashley style.......... so they are country people, used to nature.
I see a dark hedge overhanging.... shadowing at one side... a feeling of seclusion, tucked away-ness

Parmenion says:
i sensed that as thick dark trees, Ill investigate

MAYATNIK says:
I sense 'untidiness' that is natural overgrown foliage.
They were quite high

Parmenion says:
there is a rusty wheel barrow at the side of the house, the sun is shing bright to the rear.
The rear garden is overgrown also with some kind of water feature ,a pond? also unkept
There are trees in the back garden

MAYATNIK says:
That would be what I am seeing..... I see a dark green foliage overhanging (there is a dip underneath back into the shadows, and I sense it cool underneath there).

Parmenion says:
Yes, the boundary walls are all overgrown with some kind of hedging
The soil is brown here with little growth, prob due to the lack of sunshine
The meditating man owns a motorcycle

MAYATNIK says:
Probably needs it round there.  Has the 'scientist' got transport?

Parmenion says:
Vine-type leafs grow on the front of the house..........Yes, he has an oldish car
A good car though, looks to be grey
I think its a jaguar from some years back
Clean on the inside except for a little muck on the floormat

MAYATNIK says:
I see rounded edges.... quite a high car...... I saw it as a bluey-grey colour

Parmenion says:
wheels are muddy
He has a cage or two in the boot
I think he also keeps a gun in the car
Black

MAYATNIK says:
Glove compartment

Parmenion says:
there or under the passenger seat

MAYATNIK says:
Is it a stun-gun or a dart-gun?

Parmenion says:
dart gun

MAYATNIK says:
Are there darts in a tin?  Is there a bottle there?

Parmenion says:
Yes, in the glove box

MAYATNIK says:
That's lethal

Parmenion says:
darts are in a square tin

MAYATNIK says:
Is there a bottle of some kind there?

Parmenion says:
yes, same size as a babies bottle

I pictured how this man uses the liquid in the bottle to try sense what it is

Parmenion says:
Its not milk for sure! He dips the dart(s) into the liquid but also has a syringe kept with the darts

MAYATNIK says:
That may be 'antidote' in case he pricks himself.

Parmenion says:
He wears black leather gloves when handling the gun and darts
Parmenion says:
His intent is not good. He is saddened by what is on his mind
Parmenion says:
he's also wearing a grey trenchcoat

I found that I could easily sense emotions, almost as if I was actually 'being' this person for a time

MAYATNIK says:
Is the gun 'routine', or because he has to have it.

Parmenion says:
I feel he always has it but never has had to use it in this way before

MAYATNIK says:
Is it connected with his job?

Parmenion says:
No, he has murder (or elimination) in mind
Also the darts are not *dipped* in the liquid ,there is a syringe type suction in the darts
Its something he feels he has to do and that saddens him

MAYATNIK says:
That's professional gear!
Put your hand over the darts........and 'trace' them back to where they came from.

As I did this I was immediately 'transported' to a store. This scientist was there as was the shopkeeper. They were quite familiar with each other.

Parmenion says:
a gun store, hunting perhaps
Not on display, he knew what he was looking for
Special order

MAYATNIK says:
You can place your hand over any item and get a flash 'snapshot' with feeling...... if you want to investigate any particular 'picture' then just go into it.

Parmenion says:
he's driving now and the gun is on the passenger seat
I see him picture shooting a fat man in the neck on the steps of his house
He parks outside the house
Then drives on
Not today it seems
He is upset that he's not done what he set out to do

MAYATNIK says:
Do you see someone else involved that he reports back to?

Parmenion says:
a woman, young pretty, long legs

MAYATNIK says:
He meets her somewhere?

Parmenion says:
in a park

MAYATNIK says:
She sits down where he is waiting?

Parmenion says:
No, they walk towards each other, then side by side
She is upset and angry but she holds on to his arm
They sit down together
Dialogue feels something like "I just cant do it" ~~~" You have to, you know you have to"
She is thinking "he's useless, why cant he just do the job"

MAYATNIK says:
Is there a relationship issue here?

Parmenion says:
yes somewhere, definitely

I continued to observe these two individuals for a time but I grew weary and started to draw blanks so I was happy to have Karek break the connection. I had had enough for one night.

This is how I learned how to 'go walkabout' as I like to call it. I can ask Karek to take me to particular places and times any time I wish. I posted the above because I had said I would but I feel that the greatest benefit I have received in the last few weeks has not been this or telepathy, nor any one 'ability' alone but what I am discovering about myself and the true nature of existence. I hope that this post will go some way towards shedding light on my position at this time. Nobody 'chose' me for anything. I set my own path in life and I'm beginning to remember what that is.

With best regards,

Dave

P.S: I do apologise for all the bold at the end. Try as I might, I can not seem to rectify it.

There ya go - fixed! [:)]
James.

Squeek

Wow that's a nice post parm...but you don't really go in-depth as to what the obe-like experience is... can you?  It seems complicated but nonetheless like something I would like to enjoy for myself.

Thanks,

~Squeek

Ps- TALK to me next time you're on MSN will ya?!  :D

James S

Hi Parmenion,

That was a good post so I thought I'd go through it and find the source of the formatting probs. I threw it into MS Word and did a "find" on the formatting commands so I could clearly see the sequence. There were a couple of missing format commands through the coloured section. This causes a kind of domino effect until you get to the last commands where the code gets all bitter & twisted.

Fixed now![:)]

What you've described as "going walkabout" is akin to (if not exactly like) phasing. Aparently when someone becomes proficient at phasing they can send they're consciousness out of their body, into the RTZ or astral, still be aware of their physical surroundings, and tell people around them what they are seeing. It's quite a talent!

It seems you've gained a great deal Parmenion. [^]

Kind regards,
James.

WalkingThePath

Hello

Parmenion, one word, WOW!

Malvina

Novice

Hi Parmenion!

Very interesting post and extremely intersting experience (although I wasn't there, I was kind a feeling the pain of the chimps too as I read your post -- got a bad vibe from your description of that place!)

Anyways, you had asked if I could provide some specific questions regarding my concern about how I'm using the pendulum. Sorry for the delay in responding, I've been a bit busy with work. I had posted several questions (back on page 6 of this thread) that no one responded to. Not a big deal, there was a bunch of other stuff going on at the time. But I thought I'd start with those questions and add a few more and see what you think. Below are the questions I had previously posted:

"Ok here are the questions I asked regarding karma and the associated answers. Is this consistent with the information that others are receiving?

Is there such a thing as karma? yes

Does karma involve cause and effect? yes

Do people accrue 'karmic debt' based on their thoughts and actions? yes

Do people re-incarnate because of these debts? yes

Is there a way to stop accruing karmic debt? yes

Does the act of doing 'good deeds' by helping others accrue karmic debt? yes

Does the act of doing 'good deeds' by helping others and not expecting anything in return accrue karmic debt? no

So the way to pay off karmic debt and not accrue anymore is through 'desireless action'? yes

Is the definition of desireless action doing the right thing purely because it's the right thing to do? yes

Is this the only way to pay off karmic debt? yes

Now, these responses are consistent with what I perceive karma to be. But its not necessarily consistent with everything that I've read/heard on the subject. So I'm curious what others have received as responses. If this is channeling the truth from one source, then the answers we receive should all be saying the same basic thing."
{End previous post}

My concern about some of the information I'm receiving is because I had follow up questions to these questions specifically about myself that didn't seem realistic with these answers given the answers above. For example:

Do I have a lot of karmic debt left in this life time for which I need to atone? No

Do I have any karmic debt left in this life time for which I need to atone? No

Do I have any karmic debt from all of my past lives that I still need to atone or pay for? No

(Now I was slightly confused by these answers and had begun slightly changing the wording, which to me means the same, but I thought symantics may change the answers).

Is desireless action the only way to rise above karma? Yes

Do I have any karma left to deal with from all of my past lives? No

Am I above karma in this lifetime? Yes
(this thought just popped into my head, although I don't believe its true. So I now begin to 'debate' with the pendulum to try to find an inconsistency in this conversation)

In order to be above karma, I need to think, act and speak with desireless action, correct? Yes

In this lifetime I have thought, acted and spoken in order to gain a specific goal. Yes

So then I do not react with desireless action. Yes

Does the yes mean that you agree I do not act with desireless action? No

Does the yes mean that I do act with desireless action? Yes

Did I create any karma for myself in this lifetime? Yes

So I do have karma that I need to pay off? No

Did I somehow already pay off that karma? Yes

(I list several instances in which I believe that I had acted for a goal -- hence not desireless -- but the pendulum said No to each one of those).

Then I begin to think that maybe my concept of desireless action is different from what it is using. So I add a few more questions:

Do most people currently incarnated on earth act with desireless action? No

Do some people currently incarnated on earth act with desireless action? No

Does anyone currently incarnated on earth act with desireless action? Yes

Does anyone other than myself, currently incarnated on earth act with desireless action? No

Does the Dali Lama act with desireless action? No

Did Gandhi act with desireless action? No

Did Jesus act with desireless action? Yes

Has there been anyone, between my life and Jesus' incarnation, that has been alive on earth and acted with desireless action? No

I then proceed into a brief 'argument' about how that cannot be correct. I get frustrated and put the pendulum down and walk away.

A few days later, I bring up the subject again.

I go through the same questions above, and receive the same answers, except towards the end. Now it answered that Gandhi, Jesus and the Dali Lama do act with desireless action. But it still says that I do as well.

While I am sure that some day, in some lifetime, this will be true. I am also well aware of my faults. I have sometimes acted in this manner. But certainly that is the exception rather than the norm. Could you please let me know if I'm somehow 'phrasing' the questions incorrectly?

Reality is what you perceive it to be.

Parmenion

Greetings everyone!

May I first of all apologise for the tardiness of my reply. I am currently in the process of moving house which, while enjoyable, is taking up much of my time. Also, as I will be 'in limbo' for two to three weeks my online time will unfortunately be sporadic until I get settled again. Therefore I must apologise in advance if it takes me a while to reply to any posts.

The 'walkabout' I posted above was not complicated to do at all, at least not on my end. Karek did all the necessary and all I had to do was 'think' and 'feel' my way around. For me it felt like the most natural thing in the world. When Karek broke the connection MAYATNIK asked me how I felt about it and I had to say that it felt completely natural, almost routine.

Hi James,

Thank-you very much indeed for fixing the coding in that post. I was looking at it for so long that my eyes were crossing! I really appreciate it. [:)]

Hi Novice,

You are not 'phrasing' the questions incorrectly at all. In fact, your Q&A session is absolutely fantastic! Your persistence with the questioning is superb and your approach to lateral and oblique questioning is commendable. That session can easily pose as a model for one to follow. Excellent!

Way back on page five MAYATNIK posted on the Karma issue. Perhaps the message may have been overlooked as words often mean more it would seem on first glance. I'll re-post the body of the original text here.

We were particularly impressed to see the initiative by NOVICE in starting his 'project' to investigate Karma, and to involve everyone in checking themselves concerning this. The participation of everybody in this will be very beneficial – both in terms of practice, and also the new perspectives that will (as NOVICE hints at) be revealed. I don't want to say too much about this for the same reason, that I want to avoid the possibility of 'suggestion' by giving anything away, so I had intended to remain quietly in the background and observe – only jumping in if there came a necessity to clarify some issue, or give guidance as to other 'angles' of suitable questioning that would be helpful to the <Karma project> and and give ideas for lateral and oblique investigations in general with the Pendulum.

However, I notice at the top of page 5 here, that SeekingAnswers has made reference to the Karma project, relating it to his own experience (that is, a 'personal' enquiry about the future) in his guides' training of him thus far:

SeekingAnswers writes:
<<"[this is the].....meaning of the lesson: i cannot be told what will happen.
i know that falls into the principal of being told what will happen tommorow, but i feel your qeustions about karma and other such big (Hard core) qeustions fall into the same catergory.">>

While SeekingAnswers is right in every respect, from the position of the 'status' assigned to him so far – Karma is a completely separate issue (for reasons that I don't want to go into here and now, in order to leave the 'field' open for free investigation; all will be revealed soon enough) and Karma does not relate to concrete 'events' as such.

It is apposite, in relation to the Pendulum or Channeling, to explain a little more about the word 'status' that I referred to earlier, since a few words about this will help clarify (and even make questioning easier) this whole issue of 'knowing' or "not having the 'status' to know" (as the guides put it).

I bring this point up here, because with some reflection the members may be able to formulate lines of questioning regarding Karma that would not otherwise seem obvious, and so be able to gain a better perspective by glimpsing a little of the 'big picture'.

Basically, people are not allowed to 'know' the future, because they are meant to walk into it, not use a 'map' to navigate round it ! There is a Higher Purpose, a Grand Plan – but, within the framework of that there is also Free Will. Notwithstanding, all will eventually be according to the Plan by the Weaver of The Tapestry of Life. Within that scheme of affairs, falls the individual lessons that have been set to be learned in each lifetime, along with 'karma' (a separate thing, but having links in what we know as 'time').

When a channeler (or Pendulum user) has been given sufficient 'status', then they are allowed to 'know' what has been pre-planned, or will occur by 'Fate' as a consequence of the weave; but they are NOT permitted to pass on this information. It is given to such a channeler solely for the purpose of knowing the overall picture concerning the individual or event – and this is because they are passing on other approved information not available otherwise but deemed by the guides necessary to impart at the time. Because the channeler's job is to avoid giving the 'answers' on a plate, but rather giving the maximum of beneficial guidance in the right direction, then Free Will is not interfered with. If people were to be given the 'answers' then human nature would design ways to skirt round any problems that would prevent getting to the 'destination''; at the very least, they would simply wait until the 'destination' came in sight, and ignoring all other options and the myriad avenues of free exploration that are presented for man to explore and experience. So, an integral and essential part of the true Channeler's training involves many tests along the way, in order to reach each 'status' point. At the end of full training, the channeler will have passed all tests given to them, which are rigorous (and, believe me, they get tougher with each stage!); the tests are necessary because of the enormous level of responsibility required in keeping the Secrets of Destiny; as an example, one of the earlier tests when passed confers 'status' to access the Akashic Records of a living individual's life if necessary for whatever purpose the guides may deem appropriate for the 'vehicle' (as the channeler is called) to know for the job in hand. Higher status confers deeper and deeper access into the 'computer' where all is organized --- and so on.

I hope these insights, that I am permitted to reveal at this time, will help clarify points which otherwise may be clouded.

There exist certain lessons that must be learned by the individual on his/her own. There can be guidance along the way but on the whole the individual must make the discovery themselves. You are most definitely 'on route' to your destination with your excellent questioning. Your perception is expanding as you continue to investigate and will continue to do so until you can see the full 'picture'. As you start to see things in a different light more and more is being revealed to you.

Karma has more to do with society than the individual; it is not as is depicted in books. An individual can make tremendous leaps when they choose to follow their own path and not be a part of the herd. The topic of Karma is an excellent one to investigate not only for the discovery factor but also for the alternate avenues of investigation that will need to be ventured down in order to get the 'big picture'. It shows exactly how to use the pendulum not only to discover the truth but also to increase ones awareness and perception.

I would recommend this as a topic to be investigated as a group effort; in particular it may be of benefit to people who may be having difficulty thinking of questions to ask the pendulum. If several people were to investigate Karma independently and post their results here, not only would it enable one to see angles of approach they may have overlooked, it would also make for a very interesting discussion indeed!

With very best regards,

Dave

Arthelion

Hi, everybody!
This is my first post and I'm still learning English, but I'll do my best.
At first I want to say a big thank you to MAYATNIK, Parmenion and
everybody involved in this pendulum stuff. I've read whole this forum
and also that article by MAYATNIK and finaly decided to try it.
I started yesterday with give me yes/no and it worked! It also
moved circular when I wanted. [:O]I was very excited, because it moved exactly
as I asked. But I don't know if I use it correctly, because the answers
are very strange. I don't remember all the q/a but many were contradictory (sp?)
here are some of them:  (I mostly ask in Czech so these are translations)

Are you my guide? NO
Do I have a guide? NO [:(] (surprise for me)
Does MAYATNIK have a guide? YES   (I was wandering if it isn't stuck in one direction)
Am I speaking to my Higher self? YES
These answers were allright I think.

I then tried to guess what will my grandmother prepare for me for lunch.
When I got to my grannny, I found it was wrong.[:(]
I also know that my pendulum does not have a good shape (it's a small
sword I wore on my neck) so I tried to investigate what a new one should look like
(like Edi did on page 5). It told me it would be some kind of crystal and
I should search on net (after many questions). I was online for about
two hours and I found only some sideral pendulums which certainly didn't please my eye.
Also I am going to buy a new computer soon so I asked some questions.
It didn't move. I asked if it should answer me something about computers: NO
I then asked: Is it true that you don't understand computers? STRONGEST NO I've seen so far![:D]

Today I tried if it knows directions. I asked it to show me North-South swing and
it was precisely what I thought - I don't if it was right because I don't have a compass.
Then I asked it to show me directions of two towns which I knew and that was accurate.
But when I asked it to show me a city which I only guessed the direction and it showed
me exactly what I guessed but when I checked the atlas it was about 30 degrees wrong.

Then I played a game when I threw a dice behind me and I asked it the number
(is in range 1-3 - Yes, is it 1 - No, is it 2 - Yes etc...) and only one
of five attempt was good. The second attempt was good, so I enthusiasticly
tried again. The swings were quite strong so I thought it was correct but none
of the next attempts went right. I asked:
Was that your fault? Yes
Am I using the pendulum correctly? Yes
Will there be more good attempts after I have more practise? No [V](big dissapointment)

I think this is long enough and you know my problem. I am not sure if I am using
the pendulum correctly and unfortunatedly I'm going on holiday tommorow for a week
and I probably won't have access to internet so I hope there will be some quick
answer. Please ask your guides and pendulum what could be my problem.
Thank you for your help.
With love and respect[8)]
Arthelion

BTW: Could anyone check with your guide or pendulum what it says about 27th August?
There are some prophecies about the rise of a beast or anti-christ[}:)](www.exodus2006.com) and I (and certainly many others) would like to know what is really gonna happen.

Parmenion

Greetings Arthelion,

Welcome to the forums and may I add that your English is better than some who have it as their native language.[:)]

You have gotten off to a great start with the pendulum and your positivity will bring you far. You are using the pendulum correctly; there is no fault there. I see by the questions and answers that you posted that your 'problem' as it were lies in your questioning of the pendulum. Whilst your attitude is great, the pendulum simply will not work if used in this manner, which has been seen time and again throughout the many years the pendulum has been in use. Looking at the answers you received you can see that the pendulum is trying to show you this.
quote:
Was that your fault? Yes
Am I using the pendulum correctly? Yes
Will there be more good attempts after I have more practise? No  (big dissapointment)

The pendulum deliberately gave you 'wrong answers' to show you that it does not work in this manner. You were indeed using the pendulum correctly and the answers would still be the same with more practice as it is the questioning OF the pendulum rather than questioning WITH the pendulum that is the issue here.

Your search for your perfect pendulum will come to fruition soon if you follow your intuition and where you are guided to look. The pendulum can be made of most anything but I understand the desire to have one that feels special to you. In your search you might like to try the following...

Holding the pendulum in the hand you do not write with have a map open in front of you. Say to the pendulum that you wish to search for your perfect pendulum and say that you are going to point to different places on the map. Ask the pendulum if when you are pointing to the place that you should begin your search in, the pendulum would signal this with a YES movement. Point with the index finger of your writing hand to various streets on the map, moving slowing from place to place until the pendulum responds. From there you can further define your search if you wish. This pointing 'method' can be used for a multitude of tasks; this is just one example.

I have not looked into your question regarding the 27th of August as I wanted to post this as soon as possible to reply to you before you go on holidays. I could say that I'll look into it when you come back but the 27th will have come and gone by then.[:)]
Enjoy the vacation!

With best regards,

Dave