News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

And the truth shall be known - You'll see !

Previous topic - Next topic

Squeek

Everybody wants proof...but nobody necessarily NEEDS it... If you know any religion out there.. most are based off of historical facts we don't even know are true!  Anybody could've written the bible, or the Torah, or the Q'oran. (I think I got those spelled right...).  But we believe in them.  We don't need to in order to follow the faith, we just want to.

Same applications exist in this case.  We all WANT proof, sure.  That's what everybody wants these days; cold hard facts.  But chances are that isn't always going to happen for everybody, and it just requires an open mind on the subject :)

(WHOA! A Serious post?!  Better throw in a joke...)

Uhhhh why did the chicken cross the road....  Because...  Uhh he thought he saw his friend on the other side or something...  Yea.

~Squeek

Soulfire

It's also worth noting that faith does not have to be completely blind.  It can be built little by little as you see tangible ways that you can personally understand why something deserves more of your faith.  It's been my perception that anything having to do with "Aliens" has an extremely high rate of inaccuracies or even outright fraud.  Regarding the Bible and other religious texts, I can only say for myself personally that I believe some of what is written in them is true because it FEELS true and I can clearly understand why it would be beneficial advise.  Certain other parts absolutely do NOT feel true for me, so I therefore do not accept them.  I accept none of what is written just because somebody wrote it, and other people happen to believe it - or tell me I "should" believe it.

I am not saying THIS is necessarily inaccurate or fraudulent, but I am saying that many people will (reasonably?) require more than words written in an open forum by people they do not personally know well enough to trust, before they will be likely to believe something as radical and potentially critical to the entire human race as what is discussed here.  It is a fine line to walk keeping a working balance between having an open mind and acting like a fool.

I would honestly expect any highly evolved being to be rather disappointed in us if we just accepted something this important with nothing but completely blind faith?  

I'm here, and I am willing to see the truth if they are willing to meet with me.  [:)]

--Soulfire

Kazbadan

Faith is too blind for my taste! "I saw a green angel in my graveyard and he sayed that he comes from Taurus 13617. The planet will be destroyed because of our actions. We must be prepared for "The Day of Disruption". I will be saved if i believe in the lord of the order, the truth creator of the seven universes". It´s just a question of faith, that makes me believe in that...i saw it, i swear! Believe me!

Well, i don´t need you to believe in me... i just saw it and that´s all! You are the ones that must proof that it´s fake my sayings...

BTW: the day is near and if you don´t believe your gonna day. uahhhaaaaa[8D].

I hope you get the idea..with all respect to everyone.
I love you!

SeventhVirgo

Well, Kazbadan, I'll quote soulfire, because I feel that he said something that might help out in what what I'm trying to say: "Normally my intuition about things like this serves me well: either it feels true or it feels false. Reading this, I get no sense of truth or falsehood."

It is quite obvious that there is a difference between your example...and what Mayatnik and Edi have showed us.  Like Soulfire said, something either feels true or it feels false...YOUR example just feels false...And there is something different about what Mayatnik and Edi have provided (I don't know what to call it), that we don't have a sense of truth of falsehood.  Surely, that is enough to be taken into consideration :).

SeventhVirgo

I'm not sure how to edit my post, so I appologize for the 2nd sererate post.  But I'd like to share an experience I've had with all of you...I hope it is safe.  When I was about 8-10 years old, I remember being outside at night with a couple of very close friends (almost brothers); there were like 2 or 3 of them there.  Well, you probably already guessed it, but we all saw I guess what was a UFO...It was sort of small, I'd say about 14 feet in radius; I don't think it was perfectly round...more like an oval and it had a bright white light in front...could have been more lights.  I remember we that I was amazed and probably curious. The weird thing is, that I seem to be the only one that can remembers that.  I've also had other unexplained experiences, when I was very little...about 3 years of age, I remember being asleep and feeling a presene watching over me...and I feared it.  I remember it had the form of a child and it was floating above me.  I got up crying, because it had whipped me...I think my Mother still remembers me coming to her after that happened. Another incident...is when I really dont know what age...but it was around that same age, my mother was shopping...when some humanoid "creatures" just start chasing everyone...Once again, I seem to be the only one that remembers this.  I know that it is possible for all of these to have been dreams...but I think these events have something to do with the "fact" that I don't really know what I am...I just know that I'm not like everyone else.  Well, me being able to remember things from such a long time ago...is probably something which makes me different, but that is not all.  I've always been able to put myself in a person's position and thus, reasoning many things about them...In school drafts, where you put your name in, and out comes your nme and you win, when I wanted to win, I won.  Another experience similar to this, when my brother was born, my 1st grade teacher, knew about this...So at the end of the school year, we accumulated all of our earned "being-good-tickets."  I had about the 2nd highest amount of them in the whole class...but something told me to lie...and say I had more...Another student counted them, and she agreed that I had more...but I didnt... Guess what the prize was? Baby whipes...So what does all of this have to do with the weird experiences.  Well, I am really opening up here, but I think that the species that is trying to stop us from going to our next level, is invovled with this...trying to disturb humans like me.  To tell you the truth, they are very good at it...Today, at 16 years of age, I find myself much less concious and a lot more corrupted.  I am no longer as intelligent as I used to be (at age 5-10)...I've been noticing a change in the things I produce...(I'm a Digital Artist); When I was younger, my thoughts, and my art, where much more to me than they are now...I used to treasure them...I was probably one of the most humble humans you would've met, and now, I'm very arrogant...As I am afraid that I have lost those talents, so by feeling superior, I guess it's a fake way of making myself feel like I used to be.  Also, I nolonger feel love for anything, nor am I moved by anything...and I'm very afraid of everything.  Like Mayatnik said, or someone else, they feed on our fear...so that's probably why they caused me to have those experiences at a young age...when they're most effective.  And I believe, that the reason why my friends and my mother don't remember that is...because they probably didnt really matter to the ones that feed on our fear, and they most likely just mind controlled them in some way.  I'd like for this to be confirmed if possible, by the Zeta.

SeventhVirgo

If you still dont' believe that they would want ME to live in fear, I'll tell you a few more things about me...

-I used to be able to do WHATEVER I wanted to do. (Achieve anything)
-I'm a genius, and my IQ(I think IQ is overrated, but still it is soemthing) was very high; and even after all that corruption, I'm still able to stay at the genius level.  Once again, this was something I treasure VERY much, and would've never told anyone...but like I said, I'm corrupted, and I'm looking for help.
-I know what I am able to do and what I am not...so I know my abilities pretty well...but lately, they have been deceiving me...and I'm realizing a decline in my talents.
-I can tell what a person is feeling/thinking by they way they interact, expressions; I guess it's called insight.  I think what enables me to do this is, the fact that I AM human, and thus, I am able to feel what everyone else feels, since they all have a little bit of me in them...)figurely speaking).  But I guess what seperates me from most people is that I am able to detect many of those feelings.
-I've read some of the Philosopher's ideas...and before I read them, I already knew them.  It is all common sense to me...but to other people it is confusing...or I think they probably have a hard time accepting many of the ideas...maybe this is due to the pressure that the "fear-eaters" put upon them.

silentwitness78

Mayatnik. Edward. Old friend.

Long time no see. [;)]

I have not come to this place in a long time now.
I have been off in my own world trying to figure things out on my own. I have learned a lot.

I am tired.

Bruised. [B)]

Beaten. [V]

From knowing you I have become a scholar.

I have learned much.

I am at the end of one journey, awaiting God's love to guide me forward to a new adventure.

My ego still hangs on. [}:)] He fights me. But he is almost dead. [xx(] I am so close. So very close. The end of the begining is near.

I am disapearing from myself and my attributes. I am present only for God. I have forgotten all my childish learnings. I have lost all my strength, but from God's power. I will be able.

I have been sent here for a reason old friend.

I am here to ask you and your guide, the Zeta's and Plaeideans a few questions.

I ask you...

Why?

Why lie? Why deceive? In all of my learnings. I cannot see how this makes sense. I am puzzled. Perplexed. Confused.

A long time ago you told me to prepare.

May 15th came first.

Then it was June.

Then July.

Then August.

At one point you yourself told me your guide had told you it was only days away. I ask you not in anger or bitterness but from a sincere need to understand.

Why?

Why the lies? You yourself said the Zeta's purposely misled people because of governments, etc etc. This does not make sense to me, you say they have "rules" but what sense do these rules make if they are not for the "higher good"? Does the "higher good" involve lies and deceit? From all that I have experienced and seen this goes against all the laws of the universe.

Why then?

You always say you are not given specific dates but always give rough estimates that do not come true. Not even close. May. June. July. August. September. Almost half a year has gone by now. Why? Also, you DID at one point tell me it would be within a few weeks, and at one point even days. I asked you what your guide said and this is what you told me.

In my mind, the idea that these beings would need to lie in order to get their message accross "legally" is absurd. Why is lieing acceptable but giving an EXACT date not? You say they had to be covert in order to get past governments and whatever the reasoning was behind them giving a false date, this also makes no sense to me. How many people actually TRUELY took Nancy Lieders message to heart? Maybe a few thousand at best? Even if the date had been true why would this change the governments plans or cause problems?

Am I to believe the government would be worried about some woman on the internet proclaiming she is talking to aliens and that the world is about to end? Come on. Don't get me wrong, I believe in the Zeta's and Plaeideans and telepathy, ap'ing etc etc but how many of the "common folk" really do? 1 in a 1000? I bet that's even being highly generous. In my "real life" no one gives a crap about anything but getting by the day to day suffering that they call life. Why then, would I expect the government would be worried about one women on the internet claiming aliens are communicating with her?

I quit my job.

I left the "real world."

I did not plan for this position I am in now. I planned for a completely different future than I am experiencing now. I have no money. I have no job. I have bills that I cannot pay. I have a broken car that I cannot fix. I have a family that I cannot help support.

They say, time will make all this go away. But it's time that has taken my tomorrows and turned them into yesterdays.

Again. I am not angry. I do not blame you for anything. In fact I feel blessed. I am thankful. I now see things I never would have seen without this experience. Experience is the greatest teacher. It hurts me to look in the mirror at myself and realize what I have let happen.

I have made peace with myself. I have made peace with the past. I have been broken. Beaten. Smashed into a million pieces. Just like you always told me I would be.

You see. I do not doubt you. I still believe. Actually, I KNOW that the world will crumble and fall apart. I know that things will never be the same again and that dark days are ahead. I also know that after the darkness must come light. I also know that 2012 is a shift. I know this from the very core of my being. However, that is a long time from now, and God has sent me messages these last few days that time is on my side. So this time I will prepare from the inside out instead of from the outside in. I will listen to my heart and let love guide me to where I need to be.

So again I ask, Why? What purpose did  lieing serve? Was it to get those of us, me and others like me ... to go through what I have just been through?

Without this suffering, I do not see how I could be on the verge of this new world I am about to enter.

I simply want to understand.

A new dawn arises.

I am a messenger.

I will be a leader.

I will help change the world.  

I am an instrument of the lords peace awakening to my true destiny.

I do not Ap, I am not telepathic, but I am.

The gate has been opened.

I have been hiding for so long. Aimlessly drifting.

I am life itself.

I have been a prisoner for so long. So long...

No more.

Thank you.

Thank you for all you have tought me and helped me achieve. Without you I would never have made it to this moment in time. You will always have a place in my heart and my love for you will live on forever.

I await your answers with silent passion.

- All my love
- Daniel

Kazbadan

Something is not true just because you feel it good or feel like it is fake. In my life i sayed many truths that many people didn´t believe (maybe they felt that it was false) and i sayed too, some lies in wich many had believed (they feel it like "true").

Feelings by itself don´t proof anything. Good sense, logical reason with some intuiton (the feelings), and some proofs are good enough.

This world it would be horrible if we were meant to believe anything that feel like true or false.

Kepler, an astronomer from the past, had felt that the planetery orbits were circular. But one day he figured out that they are elliptic instead. He was correct but he didn´t want to beleive in that because it didn´t feel good.

Even Einstein didn´t want to believe in the cosmic consequences of his theorie: the universe is expanding. He tried to resolve the problem by "adding" a constant to the formulas (that constant it was ilogical). He felt that the universe must not be in expansion; the universe must be stoped. But not, the world (even if that does not "feel" good or logical) is indeed expanding.

Has you can see, feelings and Truth are not always linked.

BTW: I must remember once again that i´m not trying to call liar to anyone here in the forum. I´m just calling the attention to the fact t that we cannot accept everything that it is sayed to us. Like someone sayed once: "Don´t believe in everything but be prepared to believe in anything" ´
I love you!

Adrian

Greetings silentwitness78,

These are good questions and you deserve answers after the sacrifices you have made.

Central to this matter are the claims by Nancy on Zeta Talk of being advised by the Zeta of a global cataclysm to take place on May 15 2003 due to Planet X, a pole shift or both. It clearly did not happen and furthermore there is no sign it ever will happen, notwithstanding the sophisticated astronomical equipment around the Earth and in orbit. Some of these Earthly resources are seeing things happening billions of light years away, not to mention monitoring distant comets a fraction of the claimed size of Planet X.

It has to be said a planet of the claimed dimensions of Planet X would easily be monitored by a race as advanced as the Zeta who are capable of travelling vast distances across the physical universe in huge motherships. There is no sign of Planet X, pole shifts or indeed any form of disruption, notwithstanding the images at Zeta Talk.

Logic states there are only three alternatives:

1) The Zeta were radically incorrect in their predictions.
2) The Zeta were fabricating the Planet X situation for reasons unknown.
3) The Planet X situation and pole shift is true, but the Zeta are being misleading about the timing for some reason.

I agree with the people who say this is potentially extremely important at various levels. I certainly welcome some of our members communicating in this way with the Zeta and Pleiadian guides. However, if the Zeta and their emissaries are to be taken seriously at all levels, thereby furthering their mission for Earth and mankind, they must provide accurate information at all times in order to be taken seriously and to receive the cooperation they seek. I would very much like Mayatnik or one of the other members to present these concerns directly to the Zeta, and obtain their substantive response to post here.

We also need to be sure the Zeta are exactly who they say they are, with all respect to those involved. There are so many people out there allegedly channelling Masters, Archangels even God (see the series of books "Conversations with God"), not to mention the many who claim to be channelling Pleiadians, Arcturans and other ET's, we absolutely must know the true identity beyond doubt. To those who would say it is impossible to know the truth, I would say would you trust anything as important as this on any lesser basis, e.g. faith or guesswork?

I can state publicly here and now I believe these contacts with the Zeta and Pleiadians to be potentially extremely important, and I am fully prepared to provide whatever resources and assistance I possibly can and as is necessary to further the objectives of all concerned. But first we must be completely sure of exactly who we are working with, and exactly what their absolute and final agenda is.

I would like to thank everyone who has been involved in this project so far, and look forward to keeping informed.

With best regards,

Adrian.
https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

chill

Commercial break sponsered by chill

« ONLY Rajneesh "Osho" could have done it.

When invited by a well-known religious organisation to speak, Rajneesh, on the spur of the moment, decided to play a practical joke on the organisers and the audience. He began talking about a strange and highly advanced society called "Sitnalta". The truth of the matter is that before delivering his speech, Rajneesh was reading about the mythical continent called "Atlantis". He just reversed the order to make it "Sitlanta"!

He told the gathering that in our body we had 17 chakras, not seven as mentioned in ancient Indian scriptures. The great ancient knowledge is lost, but a secret society of enlightened masters called "Sitlanta" still exists, and this society knew all the mysteries of life.

As people listened with rapt attention, Rajneesh went on and on with all sorts of nonsense he could come up with. He was surprised at the gullibility of his listeners. But an even greater surprise was yet to come. At the end of the session, the president of the society, who was totally floored, came up to him and said, that he had heard about that society and its activities.

Then letters started pouring in, says Rajneesh, One man went so far as to say that he was a member of the "Sitlanta" society. "I can vouch that whatsoever you have said is absolutely true," he averred. »

Author is Kuldip Dhiman in his 'balanced' critique of the book
New Man for the New Millennium by Osho,
edited and compiled by Ma Deva Sarito and Ma Kamaal Penguin Books, New Delhi.

Soulfire

INTERESTING STORY WITH A LESSON!

As an indirect result of my recent pendulum experimentation, I wasted a spontaneous OBE!  Insert

I have been trying for several days to induce an AP, but have not been successful for almost a week (My success ratio is only about 10% still [:I]).  Last night, after I gave up trying to consciously induce a projection, I went to bed.  As I was drifting off to sleep, I could feel my right hand "drifting" across the bed.  I don't know how to explain it, but in my mind it felt like my hand was being used almost like a Ouija board and was moving by itself.  I have been experimenting with my pendulum heavily the last few days, and I have recognized that part of me is uncomfortable with the practice because I am uncomfortable with the idea of "channelling".  I have become aware that I am not just cautios about, but that part of me is actually AFRAID of it.  As my hand started to move like this, it stirred up the fear I did not know I had, and so I mentally told whatever "entity" was "using me" to please leave me alone...that I was not comfortable with what was happening.

Just a few minutes ago, recollection of this event hit me totally out of the blue (I had totally forgotten the entire incident when I woke up and did not successfully access the memories through my morning dream recall excercises), and I clearly understood that my arm was only drifting because I had spontaneously projected!  I have experienced similar sensations many times, and those sensations have often stimulated my consciousness and allowed me to become conscious in my energy body and enjoy a vivid OBE.  This time, my subconscious fears about "channelling" completely warped my perception of a familiar experience and I failed to see it for what it truly was. I wasted a perfectly good OBE because I allowed my fears to get the better of me!  Insert

I just thought I would share this, because perhaps my story will help someone else from making a similar mistake.  I'm not particularly successful so far with getting what I believe to be accurate answers our of my pendulum, but it sure did teach me a vivid lesson about how our fears can totally blind us to something that would otherwise be quite obvious!  [:)]

--Soulfire

Lynfer

I had a strange dream. It seems I am remenbering the only part I want to. Anyway In the dream , My body was tired my eyes heavy. I was under a building similar to the typical museum I think. I wasn't in the building but outside of it. Any way I saw those kind of chairs you see in parks except it was clean and had a seat like a sofa. I lay stomach down on it. At this point I am not sure if I closed my eyes in the dream itself or if my eyes were still half open. Ithen saw a UFO going in the sky surrounded by airplanes. I remenbered what had been talked about on the forum about UFOS and Alien races. So I tried to get up to see it wll before it totally passed, but I had No control over my body in the dream and could not move it. It felt heavy.The UFO surrounded by airplanes passed out of my sight. And I felt aome kind of laserish-buzzing around my body in the dream. I felt it so strongly. Then I thought that it was the Zeta who had just done something to my body. I thought this still in the dream. THis thought in the dream came because I hadthen thought of the conversations made by mayatnik,parmeion,ed, and the zeta,Including the pleiadian in which they mentioned that they worked on people through dreams. It is interesting to note that I remenbered it at this very moment when I saw soulfire's post. And also that I had seen in a workbook a way to contact the pleiadians and ascended masters. I had tried it , I amot sure if they really came but I think I felt a presence when I called upon them. I did this twice though.

goingslow

Im wondering if Mayatnik will respond to silentwitness's concerns.  Then again doesnt all that "why the lies.. I listened to you and look at me now" detract from the real point?  The pleidians are coming and boy are they ticked.

Adrian I feel you should take silent witness's post off.  I think it makes Mayatnik uncomfortable along with many others who might get the wrong idea.  First one thinks hey.. maybe these dates are BS.. maybe every guide coming through isnt an advanced pleidian guide.

Then what?

Kazbadan

If this pleidians or zeta aliens are here to help us and prevent against the End or something, so i must say that (has Adrian refered before me) that they must precise on what they say. Such "high" beings cannot fail on that terrific predictions about the future. If they are very high and sage and are capable of seing the future, etc, etc,  they cannot fail.

If they are failing so much (as they are) someone like me that does not accept every thing just because "feels good" (many time i "feel good" on things that are wrong...), must conclude one of this:

_ Or the story about the contact it is not true, it´s a fake, someone invented it.

_ or the aliens are really dangerous. Yeah, that´s correct: they are dangerous and joking with us, telling lies and make us being confuse. Someone posted something is this topic, refering to the fact that such "beautiful" (i´m being sarcastic: aliens don´t "feel good" to me) beings changes it´s life in the worst way. Read the posts starting in page 22 and you will find the refered post.

There are many ufo cases, direct contact with aliens or there ships, etc, that end in very bad ways. I advise all of you to read the book: "Les Ovnis: Une Menace pour L´Humanité?" (original title) from Richard D.Nolane (maybe you can find it in Amazon.com).

You will see that aliens are not friendly...anyone: pleidians, arcturians, zetas, greys, etc,etc, they all are the same: astral garbage.

Humans are the most inteligent race on the planet, yet the most dangerous. I suppose that aliens are even more inteligent...and dangerous. Do you think that they cross the space just for saying "Hello i love you!"? No, of course not, there are no good people or good aliens. In all my life i just saw self-egoistic people, that helps (when they help) the others if they can get something with that. Goodness, in the earth and in the heavens it´s just an illusion, and that it´s not different with stupid aliens that are treating us like rocks!

"what would you do if you saw an alien in your room?"

My answer: i would give him a good sound thrashing, since they are playing with humanity for a long time ago...

I love you!

Soulfire

quote:
Originally posted by Kazbadan

You will see that aliens are not friendly...anyone: pleidians, arcturians, zetas, greys, etc,etc, they all are the same: astral garbage.

Humans are the most inteligent race on the planet, yet the most dangerous.

there are no good people or good aliens. In all my life i just saw self-egoistic people, that helps (when they help) the others if they can get something with that. Goodness,

I don't even know what to say Kazbadan.  The fact that you do not perceive any goodness that is not deliberately selfish in ANY person or being makes it clear to me that your perception of reality is so radically different from mine that I have trouble even relating to what that must be like for you to live like that.

All I know for sure is that you do not HAVE to live like that.  Many people have learned that you can love for love's sake alone without expecting anything in return.  The act of giving or expressing love unconditionally is perhaps the single most rewarding experience I have discovered.  You do "get something" by expressing love, but that something is not anything that you have to "take from" another person.

Try is sometime.  Open your heart, invest something of yourself in somebody else without caring what they choose to do with it or even whether or not they are able to accept it.  Love them anyway no matter what they do.  If you try that just once, you will feel something.  You will realize in that one instant that you became what you used to believe could not exist.  Think about it?

--Soulfire

Kazbadan

Soulfire: i only have two choices: to love everybody or to not love anyone. There is no middle term. I cannot love just a single person, because if i give unconditional and pure love to just one person, without expecting anything (love without any passion or desire) the consequence of such love is that i will love everybody. If i love one i will love all.

About goodness, i was not exagerating: about 99% people in the earth think that they can give love to others, but that´s bovine excrement. They love their husbands and wifes, or sons, family and friends. But that´s not true love. Like Jesus say "Love someone that love us it´s easy, but love your enemy it´s indeed an act of great love!". I´m not christian but i have other phrase from Jesus: "There is no one that for loving the others is capable of abandon is family and house and is treasures".

I´m talking about that pure love. There are not to much people wwith such qualities in the world: Mother Teresa (and many of her followers) for example, it was one of that people. Buda it´s another example.

It´s diffcult to find someone like that. Every people that i know only follow it´s intents. Take this example: you met a girl, very beautiful. Because of her beauty (and she is nice too) you get in love with her. Do you really love her? No, you just want something like her caress, have it with you, make sex, blablabla. By other words: you need her love, you need that she loves you. If your are trying to conquer her, but then happens that a friend of yours is the lucky one that will be her lover, then you get sad. After a few days you will forget the case and try to conquer other girl. But the first one it´s not anymore in your heart. You don+t "love" her anymore.That´s not true love.

That´s what i was refering to. Since there is no true love, potentially we can expect anything from anyone (i saw many reactions from many people that i know, reactions that i would never expect- even i am not an exception to this rule). That´s not exactly evilness, it´s more like non-goodness, or even better: to have the eyes closed. We all need to open it.

With all respect, i think that your vision of the world is to optimistic. At my eyes i can only an empty world. We need to awake.

But i am no one. I cannot speak like this, pretending that i´m a sage. I am part of that people that does not give any love to anyone. I´m just a piece of s*** (sorry for the bad word) that is dreaming in transforming itself in pure light.

Many times we spoke in here about "feeling good" about something. About the world itself i can only feel a great emptyness. Unfortunatly i think i´m not wrong.

Maybe i have a bad karma that makes me see the world like this. Maybe my life has make me see the world like this, but i think that my thought are not too far away from the truth.
I love you!

Novice

Kazbadan- I understand what you are saying and I agree with you, in premise. Very few people have been able to live and exhibit uncondition love. It is, in my opinion, the ideal goal for humanity, and also the hardest thing to obtain. I have often contemplated what you have just described.

My ideal would not be to love my children or my husband more than my neighbor. In the greater scheme we are all one and we should strive for the goal of equal love to everyone. However, that is not the current reality.

I think Soulfire's point, at least as I interpreted it, is that its extremely difficult (not sure about impossible) to go from no love to unconditional love instantaneously. I think we each need to try and live/exhibit unconditional love in moments. And, with sincerity and inner growth/realization, those moments will gradually lengthen and increase in frequency.

I know that I strive for this and will continue to strive for this feeling. I am not always succesfull, but occasionally I am. And I am always looking for ways to improve my ability to express this. Don't know if I'll be completely successful this lifetime, but that's my goal. Only time will tell.
Reality is what you perceive it to be.

Adrian

Greetings Kazbadan

quote:
Originally posted by Kazbadan
such "beautiful" (i´m being sarcastic: aliens don´t "feel good" to me) beings changes it´s life in the worst way. Read the posts starting in page 22 and you will find the refered post.

There are many ufo cases, direct contact with aliens or there ships, etc, that end in very bad ways.

I can understand your concerns,but, with respect, this is not H. G. Wells book and film "War of the Worlds".

Earth humans always see extra terrestrials as evil because Earth humans always judge beings and situations they do not understand as evil. In other words humans see these beings from other planets as a reflection of themselves. This is no different to religious people believing in "satan". People always anticipate the worst, it is a human trait.

Lets look at things from a Universal perspective. The fundamental meaning of life is for every human to ascend back to our creator, The All, the First Cause, the Prime Creator, God if you like through a process of enoblement over aeaons or time. When mankind evolves beyond the cycle of reincarnation, he has transcended his or her ego, achieved equilibrium of the elements and attained a certain state of pefection. The process of ascent then continues in the higher spheres, the Mental planes. Now, the Zeta Reticulans, Pleiadians and others must be far, far in advance of Earth humans on the path. They seem to have experienced their wars just as we have, but they are all behind them now. Another thing, why would a race who already live on multiple planets travel all the way here to do anything negative to this one? And finally, the most powerful force in the Universe is Unconditional love between all of the children of The All. The Divine essence of a Zeta Reticulan or Pleiadian is no different to an Earth human, we are all immortal Spirits and equal aspects of our creator. Therefore to treat the Zeta's or Pleiadians as different, or evil, or untrustworthy is no different to "white people" treating "black people" differently. The reason "whites" treat "blacks" differently or badly is for no other reason they are different which triggers a primitive human trait of mistrust or even hate. What I am saying is, try to look at the Zeta Reticulans, Pleidians, Arcturians and others through the eyes of Spirit and your Higher-Self, and not through the eyes of an incarnated human being. You might say, "what if the Zeta, Pleiadians and others are not as advanced and are therefore still have primitive ego driven traits like humans"? The answer is simple, they would not have the ability to travel across the physical Universe in huge space vehicles from places many, many light years away in earth terms. Please consider all of these facts.

With best regards,

Adrian.

https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Novice

Adrian-
I agree with your entire post, except for the last few sentences. To me, technological advancement does not necessarily mean spiritual advancement. So, in theory, they could be at the same spiritual evolution as humanity, but simply much further advanced technologically speaking.

But I get your point, not trying to stir up trouble!
Reality is what you perceive it to be.

Kazbadan

I don´t agree with that point of view Adrian. Look at us, humans. We have great technology.If you compare what we achieved in technology and intelectually (theories about the universe, maths, etc) you will see that animals could "think" something like "This guys are great, they can only be Gods!". Even a cat or a dog will "think" that: "This humans are always making strange things, they give me food, and they are always caress me, and treating me very well [this a domestic dog "talking" to himself]. I suppose that they Gods with such technology and goodness". Sorry little dog you are wrong: humans gice you food because you are funny, nothing more. By the way dog, our technology and intelligence  are good, if compared with you.

Maybe aliens are not evil, but in a similar way as related above, they can be equally bad. We are gods compared with animals, and we have the potential of goodnes in our spirits, but we have a greatest power or inclination, to act in an evil way. Why not the same with aliens?

This is not like the "Alien" movie, but we must be carefull. Trust in them may be the difference between life and death. If they are good, and they want proof that to us, so they must act accordingly. Until now i only saw scary events related to ufos. There are more stories about bad encounters with aliens that good encounters (althought the neutral encounters are the majority.

Maybe you will say that that encounters are rare, maybe they were just made by some rebel aliens, that are bad. But that it will only worst things, since that it would meant that are aliens have the seed of evil too. if some rare aliens can do the evil, so the others can do if they change their minds. ^They are not different from humans, some of them are good, others not. And for supreme beings like they are supposed to be, that it´s not good to see.

I love you!

Vallk

Adrian, I agree with your last post.
Kazbadan, I wish we'd be like gods to animals and stop using them and torturing them the way we do and let them be who they really are, with respect.

Edi

Dear Kazbadan,

as you raised some legitimate questions, I'd like to shed some light on them... I will start this post by having a conversation with the Zetas about it, because this is about them. As always I use the known colour scheme:

Myself (E:) in blue,
my guide Perena (P:) in orange,
and the Zetas (Z:) in green.

E: Perena, do you agree with me that I should let the Zetas themselves speak about the points raised here? I will comment on it later to give my point of view, too.
P: I agree in that, as this is the purpose of this thread now. The Zetas are willing to explain anything brought forward. Your own thoughts about it will further clarify things.
E: Good. Can you then link me up to them?
P: Here we go.
Z: Hi Edi. We were watching the thread and will gladly comment about it from our point of view.
E: Thank you. I'd first like to cover why you don't show publicly.
Z: Let's look at what would happen. Imagine we would take one of our crafts, land in a big city, get out and give out flowers to everyone. This would bring some serious problems with it. First: The government would immediately do everything to suppress it, as they always do.
E: Why would it be a concern to the government?
Z: The governments (i.e. the people behind it) are anxious to control everything. Because they have no power over us, they would try with all means to regain their absolute control, regardless of possible losses... many people 'disappear' because they know too much. The one who directs and controls information is in power.
E: That's intelligible. This would mean the appearance would be put down, witnesses be silenced and the whole story ridiculed?
Z: Most probably.
E: Okay... what else?
Z: Go around and tell people you just have seen an UFO. What do you think their response would be? Most of them would declare you crazy. The second and major point here is: People DO NOT WANT TO believe in this.. and if their are confronted with it, they react with fear and would try to explain it away somehow. Whether you have pictures/videos doesnt matter, because people feel GREATLY uncomfortable about the idea of UFOs and aliens in their mind. Their whole view of the world would be shattered in pieces, causing much confusion and disturbance - and we are not allowed to do that. This would be forcing something on humans mind, which is against the rules.
P: We are talking about the 'common man' here.
E: So under what circumstances would you appear publicly?
Z: If nobody was interested in it, we would have no problem with coming down. There will be a time when we will be seen freely, but it is not upon us to decide when. The third point is that such a forcing appearance without doubt would cause chaos not only on an individual scale, but also on a greater scale... everything believed to be true by society, religion, science etc. would be wiped away at once. Do you see now what could be the result of this?
E: I do... I let it to the reader to ponder upon this.
Z: Good. Do you have any more questions? I think you have...
E: Do you expect people to just accept what you say here as true and that's it?
Z: Absolutely not. First and foremost, we want everyone to use and develop his common sense. This means neither swallowing it by 'blind faith' and acting by it like a sheep, nor rejecting it inconsiderate because of 'blind fear'. What we offer is information, in dialoge format. We do not promise to tell you exactly what will happen, though... only as far as you should know.
E: But you do tell the truth? What about May 15th on Zetatalk?
Z: We invite everyone to find out by himself why this specific date was given. We give a little hint: everything is on the Zetatalk site. Combined with common sense (again) you will gain a bigger picture.
E: Do you just give us anything which could be true or false and say 'use common sense'?
Z: No. We do give accurate answers... but many people miss understanding on how to deal with them. We will want to talk about it later, but for now we let it for the reader to find his answers in this regard. With this, we should end this session if there are no more questions from your side.
E: I don't have any more questions at the moment.
Z: Okay. We will come back to other topics later, but at the moment (in the next few conversations) we primarily want to state what we are giving you and how to deal with it.
E: Good... I will contact you as appropriate.
Z: See you then.
E: Bye

So you see what their opinion on this is. If you accuse them of being liars and dangerous because some people made wrong decisions... well... think about it. For the moment, I have nothing more to add, but I'll appreciate your response and be glad to address your concerns as this develops. It's important to state clearly what everyone expects of this... we all make implicit assumptions in some or other way, that's where communication difficulties originate from. I intend to discuss these things in a calm way ... in order for everyone to gain a broader perspective and more understanding.

Love and Ice Cream :)
 Edi
it's love you're looking for

SeventhVirgo

Soulfire

I think the argument that a species with hyper-advanced technology beyond our own would also have more spiritual development can be summarized as follows:

The human race, with our current level of technological development is on the brink of a choice.  We can either choose to evolve spiritually, or we will evnetually decimate or destroy ourselves.  Note that I use the term "evolve spiritually" in its most general sense: we need to collectively learn to let go of fear and hate.  If we survive much longer as a species, and you look at what the survivors are "like", you will find one of two possible things:

1) We will have destroyed enough of each other and our technology that we no longer have the capability of mass destruction.  We will then be temporarily safe from destroying ourselves.  Society and technology will eventually re-develop, and again we will be forced to make the same collective decision with the same two possible answers.

2) The survivors will have learned that living in fear and hatred is not the answer, and therefore learn to move beyond it to love and understanding.

Any race that has the capability of mass destruction that is ruled by fear and hate will eventually contain a person who will unleash that destruction as a direct result of that fear and hate.  They will probably believe they are protecting themselves from their "enemies".  Look at what is happening with the USA and terrorists right now.  How long do you think it will be before somebody who is desperate enough to use it gets their hands on a nuclear or biological weapon and is "pushed too far"?  You can clearly see the violence is escalating.  The terrorists hate the US and the US wants to kill the terrorists to "protect themselves".  They kill some terrorists, and a few innocent civilians by accident in the process, and many of the people hurt by the loss of the people killed in the fighting grow to hate "their enemies" even more and want to kill them, etc.  The only solution is to begin realizing the obvious: that trying to kill "our enemies" is simply not working...

It seems logical that any other civilization with enough technology to develop weapons of mass destruction would have had to make a similar choice.

--Soulfire

Michael_E

i tried out the pendulum method of dowsing using the instructions given by Mayatnik today. I used a cotton thread ( i took from a pair of boxers, since i had nothing else) and a key i dont use anymore. right away i asked for a yes and the key swung forward and back, next i asked for a no and it swung left to right. Some observations:

I asked:

is my name mike(which it is): swung forward and back, yes

Is my name richard: no

do i have a guide: yes

is the guide answering the questions through me: yes

is my higher self answering the questions i am asking: no

at this point i wanted to go back to my first question and asked it again, with the same response. then i tried to ask the question once again this time consciously thinking no to see if i could elicit a no response and low and behold the pendulum swung no. this made me think that you have to be in the mindset of not expecting a certain response in order to avoid conscious manipulation of which way it swings, but at the same time if you close yourself off to any response in an attempt to keep  yourself from interferring with the answer you ll get a still pendulum.

I wanted to find out the guides name, so i asked if we could play a game of hangman, the answer was yes.

made three rows of letters and asked systematically if the first letter was in the top row; if yes went to each individual letter-so on so forth.

The name i got was Lakhe, pronounced laakhee.

I then asked if i should post this on astralpulse and got an answer of yes.

I showed my brother, and i didnt work for any question he asked me to ask it.

If you will it it is no dream.

-Theodore Herzl