News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

And the truth shall be known - You'll see !

Previous topic - Next topic

Adrian

Greetings Mayatnik,

I have only just read your post of 4 September, this topic really is getting large!

You know my views on these matters having posted many times in Astral Chat following the "goingslow" situation.

As I have said before, you cannot judge a resource of several thousand members and and 56,000+ posts by the opinions of a miniscule minority of three or four members. There will always be people who disagree and attack others, often due to uncontrolled ego's and an urge to attack people who try the most to help others such as you do; and this is undoubtably some if not most of what is happening here. You have seen for for yourself how much I have been personally attacked (as well as in other ways) by virtue of running these forums which are freely available to everyone and in particular for supporting you and your work.

What people say is nowhere as important as what people do, and there are more and more members coming to the Zeta topics to ask questions and become involved. That is the absolute measure of your success.

My advice is to simply ignore people who would attack your work out of petty uninformed prejudices, problems with the ego and lack of tolerance or understanding, and focus on the positive aspects of your work which are benefitting many people, and appreciated by most.

Finally, if anyone see a post here which breaches the standards of the forums, or is insulting, provocative or worse, the correct course of action is to advise myself or a moderator and it will be dealt with. If I had seen the posts you mentioned they would have been deleted I assure you of that, but I simply cannot read every post in every forum as they are posted for obvious reasons and neither can the moderators, although we do our best of course.

I can quite understand you being upset by the actions of these people, but please spare a thought for my position as well before you blame the forums as a whole which is quite simply unjustified.

Your Zeta project is gaining momentum and popularity, now, so lets focus on that, which after all if the culmination of your work here.

With best regards,

Adrian.
https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Adrian

Greetings Tao,

quote:
Originally posted by Tao

Hello astralpulse members.. friends :)
This thread is getting so BIG..

I was just wondering if the people who write things like "mayatnik is a cult leader" or "why couldn`t we all get alonf" or "the people who are against mayatnik should leave this thread" have really read all the pages of this thread.. because this things have been argued about a thousand times !!

Mike

I agree, but the members concerned seem to have an agenda; that of driving people they do not agree with off these forums.

This will not be tolerated I assure you of that, and you are most correct in what you say when people who disagree should stay away.

With best regards,

Adrian.
https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Tao

Yeah.. thanks Adrian.. I also agree with you when you say that Mayatnik should not take offence from a minority of 3-4 persons and leave another 1000 person who respects his opinions and teachings...

But the situation of this 3-4 persons are very delicate.. because you Adrian must respect their right to an opinion but stop personal attacks also...

So I just wanted to let you know there are some people who know it is very difficult for you to make this kind of decisions... and support you :)

Mike
~~~~

Soul

Hello everyone

I was refered not just to this site but to this actual thread by a very close friend (whom i wont name) to view not the topic as such but the interaction of the members. I started at the very beginning a few days ago and was spending a few hours here and there trying to get to the end, and as someone posted earlier i found it very much like "days of our lives" aswell lol. To tell the truth i did see a lot of very useful info on this thread, from the advanced use of the pendulum (even if it didnt discuss the reverse polarity of the human body which "might" explain confusion with responses) to the Pleiadian and Zeta stuff... but any of us can go research a topic to learn and study. To me i learnt the most out of watching how all of you interacted. We are all here to learn our own "Truths" and the fact that we are all here doing so means we will all have our own "Perspectives". None of us will know who is right or the real "Truth" untill we become one with the source.

Mayatnik - I can see that you are a very learned man and have come a long way in your journey along the spiritual path in gaining knowledge. I dont think you are trying to start a cult and im very sorry that some people have stooped to such a low level with some of the accusations they have tried to imply, but i do think you are very rude to assume that you can "Appoint" someone to answer questions when they were directed to you. would you like it if you asked me a question and i said that someone else is intouch with my guide and they can answer for me? just because you are well read and have come along way with your "pleiadian" guide dosnt mean u have to stop being human.

im not here to point fingers but i do think if you are asked a question then you should show some respect and answer that person talking to you and not "appoint" someone else to do it. this isnt a spiritual thing but simple manners and respecting your fellow man.

As for the rest of you, if you dont agree with what someone is saying then dont ACCEPT it... that simple. Ego is a huge thing and if not the biggest thing to over come in the spiritual path. One dosnt have to be well read or all knowing to prove they are spiritual, they just have to know they are on a spiritual path and accept the changes in them selves and not push those changes onto other people.

Squeek - out of all the members in this thread you have shown (to me - being my own opinion) the most spirituality, Not in how much you have read or learnt thru experience but being in your humbleness and willing to learn and better yourself on your path to enlightement and not being sucked in to the ego push and pull but stayed neutral in the hope that you could keep learning. well dun and i personaly think that i could learn a lot from you in my own path to bettering my self, if i havnt already.

Like i said, im not here to point fingers and this being a forum for people to give opinions in the hope that we may see something from a new angle and hence better our selves personally, but as a friend wishing to grow and learn along with you all. I dont have friends so that they can suck up to me or accept what ever i have to say, to me my best friend will tell me i stuffed up and be blunt with me and in turn helping me to be a better person and for that i thank him/her for his/her honesty and bluntness.

Anyway... moving along, personaly most of my spiritual path (but not all ) has been inspired by the "Alien" aspect and the "big event" as i read someone refer to it as. i found the part about the Zeta and pleiadian channeling very interesting even if i dont agree with it all, but just because i dont agree with it all dosnt mean that it dosnt help me to look at it from a different angle and in turn help me to find my own truths even more. i dont dissagree with the idea that there are races more advanced in certain areas trying to help us in our time of need and advancement as a human race and i dont dissagree that they work thru us helping us even on this forum, but to think that it is just the good guys working thru us and on this forum to me is naive. these "Dark-ones" as they were refered to before or "reptilians" in my owm beleif are very good at miss-informing and or even diss-informing us with giving us a certain amount of truth but not all, and i will always look within my self for what i perceive to be true with any information that is presented to me and that includes this forum. In Revalations if you replace the words "God almighty" with "Nibiru" and "The thrown of god" with "Orbit" then you will soon see Revalations in a different light (meaning if you have read up on what sitchin has tried to put across). If you research many of the ancient and even modern prophecies, you will come to your own conclusions as to how things will unfold, and to me, with my own opinion, it is the "Dark-ones" that make themselves known on a consious (i.e. the whole world is aware of them) level to the human race first and in doing so making out they are the good guys to fool us into working with then. so i am always skeptical and questioning to any new information being presented regarding help from an outside source.
Im not saying im right, all im saying is that is where i am at this point in time and what i perceive to be "my Truth". i dont want you to beleive what i beleive, but instead share perceptions so that i too can grow without the ego getting in the way.

Well i think i made this post long enough lol and i look forward to any new information brought forward from the peoples channeling the Pleiadians and Zeta. [:)]
"What you mean we are out of coffee :-|"

http://intensity-x.com

Tao

Hello Soul.. nice to have a new member between us..
I totally agree with every aspect you presented in your post, except what you said about Mayatnik being rude because he doesn`t answear personal to all the questions directed to him. I`ll try to give you some arguments:
1. this post is very very BIG and it would be difficult for him to follow it and reply to ALL the questions because he has eye problems (he is almost blind - i thought that was somewhere in this thread) and it would be not only exhausting for him but he would also loose very MUCH time - time which he can use in a better way to help the members of this forum actually.
2. again... if you look back.. in the past he struggled to reply to all the questions he got - but after awile the questions start repeating (questions posted by members too lazy to read the whole thread) - and so there was no point in repeating the answear :)
3. what would you do to if someone would come to you and start barking (because this is what some of the members did - they got personal - and started attacking him) would you bark back ? I think Mayatnik knows better than that.
4. Again if you look back.. You would see that Mayatnik invited everyone to come and chat with him on MSN Messenger.. - so he was/is not hiding or trying to avoid specific questions
5. You say it`s rude that Mayatnik assigned people to answear for him - let`s take another example and make an analogy... A president - can he reply to all the questions directed to him - NO.. that`s why he has special persons which he can rely on and which know his opinions about mostly everything - so if someone would like to ask something about the Plaiadians or the Zeta or the Pendulum - there are people on this forum (Sam <<SeekingAnswears>>, Edi, Parmenion, James <<James S>>, TruthSeeker) who can answear to these questions just like Mayatnik can.. and when people want to attack him personally there is nothing to be said (you may wonder why others bother defending him, while this was a common question between the attackers.. because they know him better and can`t stand letting others throwing with mud on good things).. And the final possibility is that someone would like to ask him for a personal advice - then they can contact him on MSN (mayatnik@hotmail.com)

So.. as i said i don`t find anything rude in that (i`m not defending him.. i was rather presenting arguments - something that all of us should do when state an opinion)

hope i`ve helped with something Soul.. and again nice to have you here :D

mike
~~~~

Squeek

Thank you "soul" for the section in your post about me.

The best days of my life are when people say nice things about me [:)]

~Squeek

Tayesin

Hi People,
Just a few thoughts on this thread.

Soul mentioned the lack of info about alternating energies causing the difference in answers received, and he is on the button about that.  I was taught that we can track the alteration by being aware of what side of the nose we are breathing from, as they alternate with the energy flow. So re-ask your questions that you know the answers to in order to keep up to date and correct answers.

Also, has anyone asked the BIG Question about what is behind this new phenomena?  Or is everyone taking it at face value ?  The reason I ask this question is because in my own experience you must always question the source and the answer you receive.  It seems that this is not occuring here.

You must also question the Guides if you have not met them directly and felt them for yourself, as you really do not know who or what it is that you are getting Guidance from, since you are only getting information from pendulum and channeling.  Directly assosciating with these Guides face to face is the only way you will know for sure, and it is obvious most of you have not done so.

For many years myself and a few close friends have known that a race of beings that do not have our best interests at heart will approach us saying that they have come to help us.  How do you know that the ones you call the Zeta's are what they say they are ?  If you research the UFO and abduction histories you will see that the race known as the Zeta Grey's are not the spiritually advanced race you say they are, rather you will find that they are worker drones, a composite worker that is being used to perform certain physical things with our race. While it is true that the Souls that inhabit these drones are similar to us, the fact is that they are not as they are being presented in this thread.  So this automatically brings up the question again of who or what is behind this.

As for the 3 or 4 people who have had trouble with this thread, please do not dismiss them the way you have to date. They are people who have felt something that most of you are too busy to allow yourselves to feel, or you do not wish to delve deeper.

Please understand that I am not saying anything bad about Mayatnik, it is obvious that he has helped some people.  But, the darkside will and do use many people to unwittingly do their work, and let me tell you another fact about this....the people being used DO NOT KNOW that they are the pawns in the bigger scheme of things.  AND NOTE ALSO, I am not saying that this is what has happened here with Mayatnik !! All I am saying is stop blindly accepting what seems to provide quick growth and start using you own discernment if you have not done so already.  There are bigger agendas and undercurrents here that most of you are not the slightest bit aware of!!

And Adrian, in your capacity on this forum I was sorely disappointed in the way that you said at least three times that "there are no reasons to question this".  As someone with the responsibilty you hold here you must tell people to QUESTION ALL THINGS, other wise you may be seen by those who can see as being in cahoots with the agendas that run in the background here.

QUESTION EVERYTHING LEST YOU BE THE PAWN IN A BIGGER SCHEME THAT YOU ARE NOT AWARE OF.

This is the real reason why I left this forum and why I again go. BYE ALL.

Love Always.[:)]

Soul

Tao

thank you kindly for the points you put across in your arguement.

I dont agree with all the points you have put across but i do agree with one or two of them, but due to the fact that i was clearly addressing Mayatnik, im not sure if mayatnik has "appointed" you to address my message to "him", or that you are just a dear friend of his that has decided to take it upon himself to argue a point with me just because i felt that Mayatnik was a little bit rude for not replying to people addressing him.

Im sorry if i have offended Mayatnik in anyway, i was just trying to be a friend and point out that some people like to be addressed by the person they are speaking with, so that in future he might be aware of this fact and in turn not offend the person that is refered to someone "appointed".

Im sure that when Mayatnik started this thread to show people the "advanced methhod" of the pendulum that he had taken his poor eyesight into account and had anticipated that people would ask him questions.

I didnt make that comment to "him" as an insult or to have a debate about it with anyone (especially someone i wasnt even addressing), it was purely as a gentle reminder as a friend so that he dosnt offend anyone, and from what i have seen in this thread so far, Mayatnik wouldnt deliberately mean to offend anyone. but accasionaly we all need our gentle reminders cause we all get caught up in doing things at some point.

If Mayatnik has taken anything that i have said in a negative way then i am sure he will let me know, and we can discuss it between ourselves without a 3rd party intervention.
After all, we are all here to help better ourselves and if a little bit of constructive feedback gets taken in a negative way and someone gets on their high horse and starts getting all defensive, then its obviously the person that is offended whos growth will be stunted.
But until Mayatnik lets me know he was offended, then i will assume that he wasnt, and that he has seen it for what it was intended for, and that is guidance from a friend. [:)]

So as for you Tao, im not sure why you got so defensive when you dont even know if your friend needed defending. Im not sure if you welcome all the new members with such a warm and friendly greeting as you have so generously "not" shown me but i do hope we can have some genuine and decent discussions with each other at some point as two friends on our path of learning.

Squeek - you are very welcome my friend [:)]

Chill - i have absolutely no idea of what the osho zen tarot are but it sounded very interesting and almost touched on a more deeper level then conventional tarot and almost on a rune stone level, but this observation could be way off and i would be very interested in anything else you come up with on the "alien" level with them.

Tayesin - i like ur post very much.
i thought it was well said and very to the point and i also know where you are coming from with this darker race of beings. i look forward to talkin to you more indepth in the future.

Kazbadan

quote:
Originally posted by Tayesin

How do you know that the ones you call the Zeta's are what they say they are ?  If you research the UFO and abduction histories you will see that the race known as the Zeta Grey's are not the spiritually advanced race you say they are[...]
As for the 3 or 4 people who have had trouble with this thread, please do not dismiss them the way you have to date. They are people who have felt something that most of you are too busy to allow yourselves to feel, or you do not wish to delve deeper.
[...]
All I am saying is stop blindly accepting what seems to provide quick growth and start using you own discernment if you have not done so already.

Love Always.[:)]

Totally agree with you. But i agree too with the idea of talking personally with Maya about our concerns. It would be something productive. Maybe i will try to contact him by msn.

All of you cannot start pushing back people like me just  because i´m always making questions. The questions are the guides, and sometimes even more than the answers.

Sorry if somethinhs i get repeating my questions about proofs, but i don´t accept imediatly every idea that i listen. And i must admit too that it´s somehow difficult to proof what i want (but that doesn´t change the situation).

So, saying this i decided to change my point of view, and accept the ideas that all of you say (altought my mind was always open to them- there is difference between accepting things and opening the mind to them): the Zetas are real and they are here to help us.

Since i accept this as a fact, i have important questions to them:
1- What do you want? Why your interest in helping us? From my experience with humans, no one gives anything for free (with a few exceptions: the so called enlightened masters).

2- If what you pretend it´s giving help, what kind of help are you gonna give? How do you pretend to help?

3- If the help it´s information and advice, what can you say us that we don´t know. I refer to something really new and important, not messages like "the world is dying", etc, since that kind of messages it´s known by everyone (althought no one cares...).

4- If the help is information, how can you help and warn everyone, acting in that way? I mean, if all you can do to help us, it´s giving messages to someone (Maya for instance) that posts in this forum, you wont be helping many people. Even if you "abduct" (in a positive way) people and warn them, that won´t be enough.

5- About the poleshift (the End?) what can you tell us with precision about that? What can be done in order to prepare against that?

Well, by now i don´t have more questions. I hope that i haven´t cause any disturbance or problems to Maya, Ed, etc, but my questions and posts until now were not with an atacking intention, only with idea of learning.

Tayesin: don´t get out of the forum. Your ideas were always good and wise. There is no reason for leaving like that. But if you don´t change your mind, maybe you could refresh for some time your ideas and come back like new in a few days, sometimes being all the time in a forum .or the internet it´s not healthy...

I love you!

wantsumrice

Ahh, I have sat aloof for too long, it is time for me to post :)

There is truly too much fear going on in the site now. There is undoubtedly no reason to fear, because in the end all will be righted.

kaz, you must understand that they are not trying to get information to us just through ONE person! They are helping us all, and all we have to do is listen! I am not sure, but you sound like you are closing yourself off from the help that they are offering...please don't be afraid but embrace what they are and their purpose. You CAN chose whatever you want to believe, that is a no brainer, but it all depends on what you want bestowed upon you. Many of your questions are very good, but could you reword or maybe even clarify questions 2 and 3? I couldn't understand them at all, therefore my guide was not able to help.

The poleshift is something that eveyone is SO worried about! Why?! Why do you WANT to shield yourself from it? Why is it that you think that it is so bad? Why do you think that you must Gaurd yourself from it? I say, embrace it, that will be the time when everything will make sense, and from then you will look back and realize that all that worrying that you are doing now is just a waste of energy! Instead, use that energy for better things :)

It is good to question everything, for that is the only way that trust is gained and knowledge is attained.

Tayesin: :) my friend, there are many things that are going on in the site right now, it has just experienced a slight drop. Like in a roller coaster after the drop is always an ascension :) things will get better, just bear with the site and keep the ideas flowing. Your skepticism is helping others question, and questioning is the root to learning.

happy days will come :)
~ivan

Kazbadan

wantsumrice: about questions 2 and 3, i was asking how they /the Zetas) pretend to help us? In wich way they are going to give help? What actions they will take?

On question 3 i was asking if the only help that they will give it´s just in the form of advice or information. If it is that the case, i must remember that saying non-sense or obvious things it´s not help. For example, there are many cases in wich abducted people (by aliens) transmit informations like "Our planet is changing" and "Bad things will happen", etc. This kind of information it´s useless (everybody knows that earth is dying). So, if the Zetas will help us only by giving wise advices, i hope that that advices are not like the ones i refered, because they are to obvious and useless.

About the pole shift, when is going to happen? Why do you say that is not dangerous?

thanks
I love you!

wantsumrice

I wish i could give you a definite answer for this one. There are too many ways that the Pleidian's help us! Infact they are always helping us in our daily lives even though we are not aware. They work with our subconcious mostly.

All information they give us is important, else they wouldnt bother giving it to us. It just depends on how you interpret that information.

The pole shift, in my mind, is something close to an enlightenment (this is the closest feeling i get to the "pole shift"). I dont believe that you should fear it or protect against it but just let it happen for it CANNOT be avoided. It is an inevitable experience that all of us humans living on this planet AT this moment ARE to experience. There is a reason why we are alive or on the earth AT THIS MOMENT.

~ivan

chill

quote:
Originally posted by wantsumrice

I wish i could give you a definite answer for this one. There are too many ways that the Pleidian's help us! Infact they are always helping us in our daily lives even though we are not aware. They work with our subconcious mostly.

Can you elaborate on the 'work with our subconscious mostly' ? Wouldn't you call this manipulation ? By definition, our subconsciousness is something we don't easily have access to consciously. The person who wants to be helped by them, can he tell the difference between his own will and the will of those beings ? Do you see what I am getting at ? Are Pleiadians-Zetas using those subliminal techniques on unwilling subjects ? For example, are they working on me, for example ? Because I would not allow this, consciously.

quote:
All information they give us is important, else they wouldnt bother giving it to us. It just depends on how you interpret that information.

Circular logic there. It's important because it comes from them. And you can make anything at all from it. So what's this information that really isn't information after all since you can interpret it in whichever way you want - and how can you interpret it in any way you want if they are also using subliminal techniques to help you, since they have access to your subconscious ?

quote:
The pole shift, in my mind, is something close to an enlightenment (this is the closest feeling i get to the "pole shift"). I dont believe that you should fear it or protect against it but just let it happen for it CANNOT be avoided. It is an inevitable experience that all of us humans living on this planet AT this moment ARE to experience. There is a reason why we are alive or on the earth AT THIS MOMENT.

You think that the pole shift will mean that we will be all enlightened. What about the million people who will die ? The pleiadians claim that there will be millions of people who will die, but that doesn't matter cause :

1- Those who will die will not be spiritually evolved enough.
2- Way too many people on Earth anyway. A major clean-up is in order.

Now to be spirutually evolved enough, you need to have your LIGHT DNA 'mutate' spontaneously or through some remote control by the Pleiadians, or a combination of both, so that you will be ready for that shift. Can you elaborate on this ? Will they work on my DNA without my consent ? For those who are "willing", how will it be done ?

Also what do Pleiadians and Zetas have to say about the origin of the human species ? They claim to have created us in a laboratory. Did they take a chimp and altered its dna ? How did that work out ?

chill

Hi all.

By looking further on the Net, I found my answer to the origin of our species. It was not a chimp that was used but an ape. Now my next question is who created the ape ? He simply evolved, am I correct ?

Karek, the Pleiadian guide channeled by Mayatnik explains here the origin of the human species. I am not sure how copyrights work when the author is an Alien. But this is an excerpt I got from the BBS.

Here is the link :
http://www.spiritualoracle.com/bbs/showthread.php?s=5d2b10cff70c4bb43d051195a68277dd&threadid=1591

In your story of the Garden of Eden - which many of you are learning is only part of a much fuller description in earlier Ancient Texts (and which were omitted from your 'Bible') - you are told that the First 'man' was created, then woman. The Bible account has been edited, and so makes it confusing anyway, but the earlier texts make it clear..... that first we selected a suitable 'vehicle' for our experiment, which was the creation of 'man' as you know it. We had previous to this prepared your earth over a long period of time first with appropriate vegatation for the species that we then later brought to the earth, those species you call 'animals'.

We are Master Geneticists, and part of what we do is to cultivate species in various galaxies, and earth is the latest in this. Therefore you are the youngest among many other species in the galaxies. We selected from the genetic banks 'stock' for your planet. Each 'animal', as you know it, is the genetic make-up of many different species, that were lovingly donated by those holding that 'coding', and we set these in their appropriate environments and cared for them.

You will find the largest variety of animals in the place you call Africa. Some of those 'animals' are the genetic stock of 'intelligent' species from elsewhere in the galaxy - intelligence is not what earth people perceive from your narrow perspective, confined (as you are still young as a species, and could do great damage to evolution if let roam indiscriminately off-planet); so Earth is your environment, and you consequently view 'intelligence' from that perspective.

So, to continue our account of what happened, we selected a species that could be adapted for using 'intelligence'. We made various 'alterations' to the genetic coding and Man was the result. Even at our stage of evolution and knowledge of genetics we still need to create physical life as you know it (though not all 'intelligent life') by ferrtilization. This has its problems, and the creation a 'mating population' is a complicated process, because cloning is not the preferred method for evolutionary reasons as well as practical ones to do with rejection. So, it was that after a time 'wo-man' was created, and the project got under way. Initially there were 100 Adam and Eve 'humans', closely monitored in this Garden of Eden. They were NOT initially given what you call 'intelligence'. That is not a genetic factor. You will recall, that 'God breathed into man a soul'. It was at this point that your species acquired what you call 'intelligence'. Your notion of God has become over time distorted because of men's 'theorising' and basing those theories on very unreliable accounts (which had many alternations and omissions, due to people exercising their Free Will - since this is a Free Will zone, where all is permitted - to 'skew' the facts for their own ends). We, what you would call Gods, are your Parents; we made you, and have lovingly watched over you ever since. Always, you have been allowed Free Will and we are not oppressive parents - so you have wandered and zig-zagged your way to this point, with 'reins' on, we have to add, for your protection as a species. But, in your individualities, you have been allowed to wage wars, and experience many other things that you find 'bad' but are still learning how to deal with, because this is all part of 'growing up' as a cosmic species, on your way to joining your elder brothers and sisters in the galaxy as the 'human race', just one of many genetic types of 'intelligent' beings. What we have told you here is very brief, and you can read elswewhere on this 'background' from other Pleiadian Channeling sources as well as from this vehicle, Mayatnik, who we have selected to reveal Knowledge through. But a little background was necessary to paint part of what is a big, big picture - a much wider perspective - in which to view this thing you call 'intelligence', your intellect. It is not as you perceive it to be at all.

You may be aware, that life on your planet is what is termed 'parasitic'. Each species from the smallest lifeform right up to human is interdependant, cannot survive in a phsyical environment without the other. And, you have been told that your ecology is breaking down. Your scientists vastly understate this, because you have done much damage to your planet. In your present knowledge some of you are now desparately planting more trees because you are aware that the balance of nature has been upset, and you are attempting to address this. But, it is not as simple as you imagine, and the exact proportion of suitable flora is dependent on the fauna and vica versa, and its component types - which animals and which variety of trees for example - are crucial to the mainaining of the ozone layer, and oxygen / nitrogen / carbon dioxide levels you need to survive. So, the upcoming Pole Shift will address this issue, and restore the balance; it is, in effect, a periodic house-clean, and we are here to supervise that and the transition to 4th Density beyond that for your 'rejuvenated' planet, which you have sadly neglected.

We put this explanation of 'parasitic' in a context that you can understand and relate to, and also it draws your focus to the present situation many are confused about regarding what is happening to your planet. But, we also wanted to make clear the actual word 'parasitic' (which your definition of parasite tends to put into the context of 'pest' implying there is a need for pest control and all manner of ideas that man has formed in his incautious race into technology). As we have said, all life as you know it - and indeed all life in the Universe - is Parasitic, each contributing to the overall, not 'feeding off' as some of you see it, due to how you view animals; you feed off animals, insects feed off animals, etc. etc. We tell you that all those things are for a purpose, given and allowed for evolution. We, in our much higher stage of evolution, interact with you, the children we have created and are responsible for mainting and nurturing to a higher evolution. So, we breathe in to each one of you what you call 'intelligence', but which is really US that is coming down to 'inhabit' each human being. Put simply, we are you when we are driving what you call a human body, but we call our 'vehicle'. And when you 'die' (your body ceases to function) you simply come back to being us, where we are in what you notionally call the 'Higher Realms'. And, when you are 'up here' as opposed to 'down there' (yet another of your ways to describe where you visualise us to be, based on your perception, and having seen us in Ancient Times departing up into the skies) then from this 'vantage point', as it were, you would see the whole thing so much clearer again. So, when you return to us, at the end of each lifetime, you then - depending on your status (yes, there are degrees of status such as guides, teachers, Masters - what your religions call 'angels' and 'archangels') watch over those who are 'down there' (where you are currently reading this!).

So, apart from the 'Arrogance of Man' deeming himself superior to all other species, intelligence is not a human attribute, it is an attribute of those of us who are driving the 'vehicle' called the human being. Sometimes that vehicle is very difficult to negotiate round the bends of the route that we plan for that lifetime, due to the societal conditioning that is rampant on your earth right now. But, it is par for the course, all part of the experience that is preplanned (look on it like a 'Package Tour' that you decide upon with your guide-teacher before you come down to the earth and play the role of Mayatnik, George Bush or Saddam Hussein, whoever) As we have said, some are more difficult to 'steer' than others, and Free Will is ALWAYS allowed when driving the course on your planet. We hope that this clarifies for you what you perceive as 'intelligence', and we leave you to use your 'intelligence' to fill in some of the areas we have not explained in detail here. But, as Mayatnik has told you, it is necessary to allow yourself to suspend logic and your inherently conditioned reasoning, and let your mind be open to possiblities beyond the frontiers of your current perception; that is crucial.

So bottom line we have to suspend our logic.

What is this all about ? We're not intelligent enough.

Interesting.

Thank you Karek.

Soul

Interesting stuff chill

But from what i can gather, and i think kazbadan was implying the same thing, is that NONE if this information is new. All it does is re-cap and sumerise what other authors have put forward in the past. If the Pleiadians are here to help us then why just repeat stuff we already know? yes they are trying to give us a message, but it is the same message that scientist, channelers, prophets, greenies, spiritualists and many others try putting across. If this information is from a higher source be it pleiadian, zeta or even just spirits, then why dont they tell us something we dont know.

Ok so if the pleiadians are the ones that created us through their master abilities with genetics then are they the ones from nibiru?

Was it a joint venture at the time of our creation, being that it wasnt just the pleiadians but a combined effort brought on thru the galactic high cancel ?

If it was a combined affort... was the "dark-ones" or "reptilians" apart of this galactic council at the time?

I beleive that the "reptilians" were originaly a part of the creation of man in a joint venture, and i beleive the rift between the races happened due to the fact that Enlil took over from his father Anu being the first born, when politicaly it was Enki's right to assume the position due to the marriage of Anu and the "Dragon queen".
This would leave way for not only pleiadians or anunaki to lay claim to us as our "creators" but also the reptilians. If any war is happening or even will happen between these External races then it will be over the claim of us humans.

As chill pointed out... if this is a free will zone, then that would tell me that we chose to receive information from the pleiadians (or who ever) willingly. so if we willingly chose to accept this information then why is it they have to pass it on in a sub-conscious manner, fooling us into the validity of the information thru the fact that the recipient is thinking he is having a "spiritual" experience. I willingly accept any information that the pleiadians or any other external race wish to present to me as long as i am in a conscious frame of mind and consciously give permision for them to give me information that may effect the humans as a race. The fact that it is on the subconscious level that most of this is being done leaves a lot to be desired as to the sincerity to the whole thing. to me it seems more like it is manipulating us on a sub-conscious level with a hidden agenda and lack of respect of our free will. Im sure the galactic council would be against manipulation of the direction of the human race on all levels and dimensions sinse they are a multi-dimensional organisation and that includes our spiritual realms.

This post is in no way meant to insult or offend anyone in any way. Im just stating my opinion and beleifs and the reader should "him or her self" read this and any other post in this web site and come to your own conclusions as to what u think or feel about it. If i am wrong then so be it, cause im not pleaidian... i am only human.

Tao

Sorry I couldn`t reply earlier Soul.. i had some family problems..
I had to agree with some of your raised points.. but only in my mind - not on my post.. i`m a cancer... so i am kinda` stubborn. :P

If I look back right now.. i would change lots of things in my post - but i hate when people do that - so i always leave them as when i first wrote them..

I tried as much as possible not to be defensive but objective.. you say i haven`t succeded :) yeah maybe you`re right

You said I didn`t greet you with warmth as i should.. well that`s your opinion... i did tried to - so sorry for that - well i`m not really sorry but i hope this helps :D

so... soul... sorry my comments didn`t helped you and therefor just fed the fire that exists here, on this thread..

Ok.. now i`m gonna read it all again and see if something sounds different from what i meant (it happends to me.. darn english - nay knows that) :)
Mike

wantsumrice

here i ask:

why do you ask so many questions? more questions will lead to more and to more and to more! why cant you be content with the information given? why not just leave this site completely if you disagree? must you keep denying and taking down everyone until you will be satisfied? must you think so scientifically? where is your creativity? do you not KNOW that you can easily refuse this information without taking others down with you? is it sooo important that you do so? why do you fear the aliens? why do you feel anything for them for that matter? why not just believe what your intuition tells you and live by that?

finally, why ask?

with complete sincerity and respect
~ivan

chill

You ask a lot of questions yourself WantSumRice.

A politician that has something to hide answers questions with questions.

Cult members and gurus will make you believe that you are either in a place of fear or love. If you are accepting what they tell you, you are in a place of love. If you are asking questions, challenging, investigating, pointing out what you consider contradictory, they tell you that you are in a place of fear.

Squeek

You have no idea how funny this whole situation is.  Really.  Here's how it looks from my standpoint.  I know I say I'm nuetral, but I still use the pendulum every day.  So anyway:

We have one side on offense, and one side on defense, right?  Actually, wrong.  You have one side on defense, and the other is nuetral.

All of the "offensive" side really does make me laugh ALOT [8D]  Wanna know why?  It cracks me up that you all care about what I do this much.  I can't beleive anybody cares that much about what I do that doesn't even know my name, or what I look like.  It's amazing.

So the "defensive" team just needs to stop and take a look at this.  Chill, Timeless, ex-goingslow, etc... they all care for you!  They care so much that they will debate all of your work just for fun.  Hard to believe isn't it!

"You like me.... you REALLY like me!"

~Squeek [:)]  

no_leaf_clover

quote:

But from what i can gather, and i think kazbadan was implying the same thing, is that NONE if this information is new. All it does is re-cap and sumerise what other authors have put forward in the past. If the Pleiadians are here to help us then why just repeat stuff we already know? yes they are trying to give us a message, but it is the same message that scientist, channelers, prophets, greenies, spiritualists and many others try putting across. If this information is from a higher source be it pleiadian, zeta or even just spirits, then why dont they tell us something we dont know.

A lot of people are trying to hide information and keep the public from hearing much about 'Planet X', and things called 'laugh barriers' or some such thing have been created to make people think Planet X theories to be absurd or ridiculous right from the start. These people and states of mind are a major problem for anyone trying to contact us and shed light on our current galactic situation, and unfortunately these people are most likely going to be going out with the arrival of Nibiru. Call them conspiracies or what you'd like. The US and Egyptian governments have a lot to do with these types of things.

quote:
Ok so if the pleiadians are the ones that created us through their master abilities with genetics then are they the ones from nibiru?

No. Not from what I've gathered personally, but you can come to your own conclusions. The beings on Nibiru are much more involved with the Zetas than the Pleiadians, though the Pleiadians probably had some hand in our creation. In fact, Edi could not answer questions regarding the beings on Nibiru because her guide was Pleiadian and the Zetas have requested to answer questions pertaining to their own agendas, and the beings of Nibiru fall under this category. However, the Sumerian 'Annunaki' were not all one species according to the Zeta. In fact, the 'Igigi' that appeared during the great flood were the Zetas themselves.

quote:
Was it a joint venture at the time of our creation, being that it wasnt just the pleiadians but a combined effort brought on thru the galactic high cancel ?

I would say yes, and that the Zetas and their related races were involved more than any other race(s). You may want to ask questions like this under the Zeta questions topic on this forum so the Zetas can answer them themselves.

quote:
If it was a combined affort... was the "dark-ones" or "reptilians" apart of this galactic council at the time?

A good question for the topic previously mentioned. [:)]

Correction/Edit: The Zeta questions/conversations topic is actually in the communications part of the prophecy forums.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

James S

I think people should really pay a lot more attention to what Squeek has to say in these instances. Just because his writing style is very laid-back & light hearted, don't let that fool you into thinking that he doesn't have a sharp mind and a truely objective view. I think he sees more to the situations here than most people.

James.

wantsumrice

QUOTE FROM CHILL:

You ask a lot of questions yourself WantSumRice.

A politician that has something to hide answers questions with questions.

Cult members and gurus will make you believe that you are either in a place of fear or love. If you are accepting what they tell you, you are in a place of love. If you are asking questions, challenging, investigating, pointing out what you consider contradictory, they tell you that you are in a place of fear.

---------------------------------------------------------------

you know why i ask many questions? it is because i want to help you open your eyes and realize!

there is no need for me to hide, i know the answers to all your questions and you know the answers to your own questions, except that you wont ACCEPT that there is the possiblity that you know the answers...so you ask and ask and ask about the conspiracys and what not. I will tell you this, until you find the love and just embrace what is going on your answers will not satisfy you.

Also, i am not trying to sway you onto 'our side' (as you obviously think of it) but GUIDE and HELP you realize the infinte.

I laugh at your last paragraph. Do you not understand that this is NOT a cult, and no (what you call) 'guru' has swayed me in either 'direction', or made me feel 'love' or 'fear'?

I feel that i should not even bother writing all this out! But i care for all that deny and hate the light. I am here to help, I am here to guide, and I am here to protect. In the end, when you've realized, you will look back and think foolishly of your reactions and realize that all that was a learning process.

The difference between you and me is that I have learned to embrace and love all points of views, and all things. I've learned to be open-minded and not expect anything, whereas you flat out deny whatever is said. Have you thought about my questions? If you have, you should realize that the questions you ask are not necessary. If you have not, that is fine, it is your choice in keeping your eyes shut.

This is my final statement, I will help you greatly if you would only accept me...I will show you the light. If you embrace, GREAT! if not, it is only your choice, and i understand.

with much respect and love,
~ivan

chill

Hi Leaf Clover

You said :

A lot of people are trying to hide information and keep the public from hearing much about 'Planet X', and things called 'laugh barriers' or some such thing have been created to make people think Planet X theories to be absurd or ridiculous right from the start. These people and states of mind are a major problem for anyone trying to contact us and shed light on our current galactic situation, and unfortunately these people are most likely going to be going out with the arrival of Nibiru. Call them conspiracies or what you'd like. The US and Egyptian governments have a lot to do with these types of things.

Are you a secret agent, Leaf Clover ? Are you in contact with one ?  Or are you like me - a person that has Internet access and can order books ?

Would you elaborate on the 'laugh barriers' ? I made a search on the Internet and could not info on those. Do you really mean that people create laugh barriers intentionnally and that those barriers create a major problem for any alien being to try to contact us ? Because last week I told someone that 'laugh was the best weapon' and it rang so true... as if I had not come up with some truism but a real key.

no_leaf_clover

quote:
Are you a secret agent, Leaf Clover ? Are you in contact with one ? Or are you like me - a person that has Internet access and can order books ?

I get my information from various sources, but for this particular topic I was drawing from some things I've learned from Mayatnik. Everybody has access to the same information through one way or another.

quote:
Would you elaborate on the 'laugh barriers' ? I made a search on the Internet and could not info on those. Do you really mean that people create laugh barriers intentionnally and that those barriers create a major problem for any alien being to try to contact us ? Because last week I told someone that 'laugh was the best weapon' and it rang so true... as if I had not come up with some truism but a real key.

There is a specific name for such things, though I can't remember the exact words. That's probably why your search didn't turn up much. Take for example the Face on Mars. When first discovered, the Face nearly caused a panic. People would've thought for sure that it was a definite sign that intelligent life has existed elsewhere at some point in time, but NASA took it and made a joke of it. Images were shown on TV with news anchor making jokes about it and commenting on how the feature looked almost like a face, etc. From then on, most people would no longer look at the Face with wonder or curiousity, but jestfully, as if it was a martian version of New England's 'The Man of the Mountain'. However, you never heard much of the pyramids near the face. At least, not from NASA. They kept these in the dark as they were most obviously artificial, and to this day they have not released any close-up photos of the area, unlike the Face, which already has an effective 'barrier' around it. In fact, I haven't seen any photos of the Pyramids of Mars that are any younger than the 1970's, while the face has been photographed several times in the last few years.

These 'barriers' have been surrounding more issues than just the Face on Mars. The Face is just a famous example. You have Roswell, which also has such a 'barrier' around it, yet at the same time, you have those things that've been released that make the more inquisitive people think that the government knows things it really does not. With all of this joking on serious objects and events, the average person will not hardly take anything like aliens seriously. Such a person can sit through a television or radio show that gives evidence out the butt of extraterrestrials, and still not believe it simply because they have been conditioned to be close minded on such topics. This makes would make it extremely difficult for extraterrestrials to try to make contact. Even open-minded people are slow to believe that it is possible for extraterrestrials to contact us through metaphysical means, and a sudden appearance of alien beings in everyday life could cause a massive shock and cause governments to lose power over the people. I'm not saying you should believe anything, but you should recognize where your beliefs and thinking patterns come from and what exactly has influenced your way thinking, and whether or not you think those influences are for the better or worse. The US government can be very effective at convincing or misleading when it wants to do either, and that's something to be careful of.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?