News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

And the truth shall be known - You'll see !

Previous topic - Next topic

Squeek

Wow.  I can't beleive how quickly this topic grew without me even noticing [B)]  Now it's a sticky.  I may have to read it sometime :D

~Squeek

Risu no Kairu

boomyboomy, did you have a lucid dream?

I was just using my pendulum.

I asked it to show me yes, and no. I was shown these.

I asked if it was my higher self several times and I got YES on all of them.

I asked if it was a guide, and received NO. I repeated this one, too.

I asked if anything other than my Higher Self can communicate through it, and got a NO.

I asked my Higher Self it was part of me, YES.
I asked my Higher Self if I'm part of it, NO.  This confused me.

I asked the Karma question. And, well, since no one else is telling, I guess I won't.

I asked if I'll have an out of body experience tonight, YES.
I asked if I will remember it, YES.
I asked if I'll be in complete control, YES.

In the middle, my left arm got tired. I asked if it would interfere if I switched arms, YES.

I switched arms, it stopped working.
I switched back, it worked again.

I have got to think of more questions to ask my Higher Self.
I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/

SeekingAnsers

ok risu again thease are all tests to pass
work it out, and your guide will move you to the next stage

Squeek

Hmm perhaps I should begin to read these posts.  It seems to relate to my old post "subconscious conversations".  I'll tell you if anything happens.  But first it'll be like 20 minutes reading all of this :X

~Squeek

Risu no Kairu

Oh, yeah, I forgot some questions.

I also asked if I had any past lives, YES.

I asked if I was royalty, first, I got a NO, I asked several more times, and they all came up YES, so I'm not sure what to make of that.

And just a minute ago, I asked if masturbation was bad, YES.

I asked if my Higher Self could help me stop, it said NO, I asked if it was all up to me, YES.  

And then I asked, uh, questions that might seem,   selfish.
Edited:
I asked if it was all right to ask about her, several times, YES.
End Edited
I asked if a girl I like likes me, YES.
I asked if she likes me like I like her, YES.
I asked if I'll see her again, YES.
I asked if she'll talk to me, YES.
I asked if I'll talk to her, YES.
I asked if she'll come up to me, out of the blue, and talk to me, NO.
I asked if I'll walk up to her, and talk to her out of the blue, YES.

I suppose for those last questions, for me, it's a good thing I got a little more specific.

I asked if I will be able to project from my bed, NO.
From the sofa, YES.
But I just realized there are four sofas in this house. I was just assuming it meant the sofa I was sitting on. Maybe I should be more specific.

Bad Moon Rising

After two days of my Pendulum not answering any questions. It has finally started answering. I had asked it yesterday morning if I could ask a question. I got a no. I have asked several times since then and I kept getting a NO. It finally said yes. Here is my session.
 Is this now a good times to ask questions?
yes
Do I need a new Pendulum ? no
Is my spiritual guide speaking to me through the pendulum ? no
Is my higher self speaking to me? yes
Do I have a spiritual guide ? yes
Is my guide male ? yes
Do I have more then one guide? yes
have I had many past lives ? yes
have i had more then 100 past lives? yes
have i had more then 200 past lives? yes
have i had more then 300 past lives ? no
Will I dream tonight? yes
will i remember it? searching... yes
Should i post this at the AP? yes
I'm glad it has started answering again. I'm not sure why it wouldn't answer any questions for me over the last two days.
Toto, I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

There is a difference in knowing the path and walking the path.-

MindCraze

quote:
Originally posted by SeekingAnsers

[8] hello to all

I feel it necersary to write to comfirm to all the importance that we try the pendilum,after contacting Mayatnik fru msn he spent 10hours tuturing me on what he knows before he posted this topic, im like you, seeking the higher exsistance (lets face it, why did we find this forum) after 10hours of chatting with him he made so many things clear to me witch cannot be found in any book nor website.
before trying the pendulum he was convinced that i was among many many others who were still kneeding to awaken,after along session of qeustions and ansers he felt i was ready to take myself to the next stage, the pendulum, i gave it a try, and low and behold it worked,clearly worked, i was purly amazed at the results, i had made contact with my guide, after years of meditation,atempts to astral project (and failing), i realised that by doing somthing so simple,in a few secounds id achieved what id been trying to acheive for years, i spent the hole day talking and learning about my guide, she showed me many things that i never belived possible (between me and her).
im still in training and the learning road is hard but i have a pleiadian guide as a teacher witch is said to be one of the best. u all know why u post to this forum, u all know why ur here,why u found this site. to just go get a bit of string and rap it around your door key,and to find it, as it was for me, it cud very well be the most important day of your life.
things are going well for me at the moment me and Mashway (my guide) we are starting to cuminicate on a basis of touch and working on are trust. im not expreinced enuff to tell you everything that this path leads to.but, i know its safe,and i know its what iv been looking for for so many years.

I'll keep you updated, things are happening every day, faster and faster

good health all

Sam Bicknell (17) uk

I do believe in some metaphysical aspects, but I once considered Dowsing, Channeling, etc., to be unproven New Age pursuits. Yes, I was on MSN chat with MAYATNIK too. I haven't tried using the pendulum yet. But from what what we were discussing, all I can say is......
1) this guy doesn't hold any punches ie.) showed me how to get to the  REAL truth....
2) what was discussed was an astonishing inspiration to me (to put it BLUNTLY!).....
3) this guy's the REAL DEAL....
4) MAYATNIK better change his e-mail address before he gets a flood of
requests!

Squeek

Here's some things i was thinking about as i read this all.

One - I'm still a bit concerned about the religious factor of this.  Just hearing someone say this isnt sacreligious (don't just say it back it up....) will work.  Sorry, that's the way I've always been.  I'm sure it isn't, but being 100% would be good :)

Two - Hearing Frank say he was thinking of these crazy ideas to tie it on, i just had to reply with my Boy Scoutness :D   This is the most simple knot there can be, and it holds Oh So Well.  Here's what you do.

Step 1 - Take a good amount of the string, but since you can undo it in about 2 seconds, it doesnt really matter if you're dead on.  Wrap the string around the object one time (easier if it's not spherical...).

Step 2 - Come around the first wrap around in the classing X shape.  Try to get it to cross in the middle.

Step 3 - As you come around a third time, simply tuck the knot under the intersection of the X.  This knot will hold efficiently enough for this exercise... it held ME (on a rope...duh) and I'm not weighing in at a couple of ounces :p

Hope that helps.  And hope you reply to my first question.

~Squeek

Gandalf

Two coments on previous posts:

1)
Squeek, Try to stop worrying about things being 'sacreligious' or not. What you are feeling is the remains of the conditioning imprinted on you from established religion, which I'm afraid you will have to let go of to a significant degree if you want to make progress.

Try to remember that no organised religion, be it Christinity in all its forms, Islam or Judaism, contains 'the word of god' but rather the word of man, in fact lots of men, written over a long period of time, with lots of editing, ommision, addition and delusion. Although they do tend to contain some fundamentally good ideas among all the dross, organised religions are really not worth the hassle IMO and can be should be jettisoned in favour of direct spiritual experience. This is what much 'new age' spirituality and of course this forum is all about.

Of course, this is exactly what organised religious bodies DO NOT want to happen as thir control slips. This is why they brand all these forms of spirituality as 'evil or 'satanic'. Don't worry about such name slinging, although such is the level of conditioning amongst the general public, that even people who are non religious may view your pendulum interest, tarot etc with suspician or fear.
eg How often do you hear the terms 'occult' equated with 'satanism' in the media? even although geniune occultism has absolutly no connection with 'satan'! You will just have to live with this I'm afraid, and hope that one day they educate themselves a bit more!

I sometimes wish people would realise this before trying to blow each other up over the contents of 'sacred texts' like in Palestine/Israel or Northern Ireland, but there you go, organised religion at its worst!

2)
In light of Risu no Kairu's post, people must be careful in interpreting pendulum answers. If you ask sweeping questions you will get sweeping answers. As an example, he asked if 'masturbation was bad' (a common guilt complex created by organised religion again, esp christianity), he was told 'yes'.
Well, this is clearly not the case. As you will find once you do a bit of exploring and asking questions on the Astral, there are no strict rules governing sexual practices 'set by god'. All sanctions on sexual practices are purely human constructs. No one is really concerned about these issues on higher levels. Therefore, all worries about whether homosexuality is 'wrong' or masturbation is 'wrong' are not real issues on a spiritual level although humans continually try to dictate to each other what is good or bad.

Every case has to be viewed in light of the particular situation. So although masturbation is not even an issue on the astral, Risu no Kairu's guide might have said masturbation was not really a positive thing for him at this time, as perhaps it is discouraging him from activly going out and getting into another relationship (assuming that this is the desired objective at this time). So we could say that masturbation is not 'bad', it is just not good for him at this time.
Thing is, how do you get all that into a simple yes/no answer?

PS In actual fact masturbation is a very good thing as it acts as a sexual safety valve that allows release of pent up sexual energy that can be harmful if not vented. As biologists have said, without masturbation, human society would collapse!

This is why people have to be wary about the answers they receive from the pendulum, or carefully consider the question. The yes/no response can seriously skew answers and distort information. I can easlily envision someone getting asnwers to the effect that masterbation is bad or that homosexuality is 'wrong' and then going off and preaching this as 'truth' since they received it from the pendulum. From my small experience of the astral and from other more experienced travellers, these issues are purely human concerns, usually guilt complexes created as a result of organised religion, but I wonder if such conditioning can seriously skew the data gained from divination. I always say that the biggest spoke in the works in divination of any kind is the person doing the divining, so I think a note of caution and careful thought when asking questions is required here people!

Regards,
Douglas

"It is to Scotland that we look for our idea of civilisation." -- Voltaire.

Novice

SeekingAswers-
I understand what you are asking about getting beyond the 'testing' phase. However, I for one believe that the only way to correctly interpret and integrate what you are being taught/told is to prove to your self (meaning the conscious mind) that what is coming through is true. ANd, to Gandalf's point, I think interpretation of the information is critical.

Some of the stuff I'm receiving makes sense, some is surprising, and some is just down right unbelievable. Before I accept any of this, I need to verify what I can from 'real' sources -- meaning situations in waking life or people I interact with. That's the whole reason I put the question out to others about karma.

I'm going to write down (word for word) the questions I asked about karma and post those and the corresponding answers here. I would be interested if others could also post their responses so that we have a comparison.
Reality is what you perceive it to be.

Risu no Kairu

I've been brainwashed?? :( But I'm not a very religiousy person. I was just asking whatever question came to my mind.

Novice

Ok here are the questions I asked regarding karma and the associated answers. Is this consistent with the information that others are receiving?

Is there such a thing as karma?  yes

Does karma involve cause and effect? yes

Do people accrue 'karmic debt' based on their thoughts and actions? yes

Do people re-incarnate because of these debts? yes

Is there a way to stop accruing karmic debt? yes

Does the act of doing 'good deeds' by helping others accrue karmic debt? yes

Does the act of doing 'good deeds' by helping others and not expecting anything in return accrue karmic debt? no

So the way to pay off karmic debt and not accrue anymore is through 'desireless action'? yes

Is the definition of desireless action doing the right thing purely because it's the right thing to do? yes

Is this the only way to pay off karmic debt? yes

Now, these responses are consistent with what I perceive karma to be. But its not necessarily consistent with everything that I've read/heard on the subject. So I'm curious what others have received as responses. If this is channeling the truth from one source, then the answers we receive should all be saying the same basic thing.

Squeek

Well ok before that was posted I tried it last night :X

I tried to write down what I said but I have the memory of like a 2 year old...  I remembered 2 of them.  Two stupid ones :D

Will I AP tonight? No.
Will I ever? Yes.

That was more of a given :p

~Squeek

SeekingAnsers

NOVICE m8 well done for a start
Ifeel your truly getting on your way now. and your very correct about the not 100%to the books youve read.

we start moving when we start exsepting, not qeustioning,nor disbeliving.
i can tell by the things your saying novice your really coming foward, but one thing i am slightly noticing by your posts. is your not spending alot of time with your GUIDE, get to know her/him like your best freind, then youl roket foward. i think you doing very well and all shall be reveiled to you in no time freind.

you ever got any problems or ANYTHING m8 just msn me on regen_slayer@hotmail.com, or aol tylerbick.

good luck and remember its not a piece of string that serves to tell us everything, its a guide trying to get us to prove are worth,

goodluck
Sam

ps. gandalf very true point there as I mentioned in a early post.
nomatter how many times i tell some still belive it religeos/satanic etc.etc. mabye they think im crazy ?!?!?
lol
goodhealth      [:)] [:)]  [:)]  [:)]

Parmenion

Dear Mayatnik

I never realised the pendulum could be used to such great effect. Thank you for your time in sharing and explaining the process.

The pendulum was actually one of the first things I took up when I began to learn about the metaphysicall/occult. I never had a problem with it. It worked quite well from the start. I thought to make mine personall and simple so I tied a gold ring I used to wear for years to the end of a piece of wax string.

Looking at the rapid growth of this thread I imagine I underestimated the potential of the pendulum (probably because it was simple). I actually stopped using it alltogether when I recieved a few answers that were certainly NOT what I was looking for. I had never been given false information before and was stunned at what I was being told. I decided to brush it off as my subconcious playing tricks with me, even though I suspected otherwise. Your thread here has given me the inspiration to get back to using the pendulum and do a little digging for the truth.

I have a question or two. If they have allready been answered please forgive me, but this is a long thread and I'm a little pushed for time now. If my questions have been answered allready please ignore them, I will get a chance to read the entire thread later on.

>>> Can your thoughts, beliefs or expectations influence the way the pendulum works at all??

>>> Is it possible ,without intending to, to actually be communing with an external entity and not your higher self??

Appreciatively yours,

Dave

Novice

SeekingAnswers-
I appreciate your concern. But rest assured I am doing very well with my pendulum. As I've posted before, the information coming through the pendulum is from my Higher Self, not a guide (according to the pendulum). So I'm not sure I can apply your recommendation of getting to know my Higher Self. Its already a part of me. Its something that I can realize when I'm ready, but I don't think its something I can experience through 'conversation' as such. But I am totally new to this and could be completely off base. We'll see how things transpire.

Parmenion-
YOur post struck something of a chord for me. I too have been stunned by some of the information I've received. While I don't believe everything I'm being told, I do, as you state, feel that it could be true. I have asked and was told that I will receive some kind of sign to confirm these things soon.

As for your questions, they were both addressed in earlier posts.

1) I'm struggling with the first question myself. So I can't asnwer that one.

2)From what I've been told, only my higher self can communicate to me through the pendulum. I specifically asked about other entities doing so, and was told NO.

Hope that helps!

Gandalf

"I've been brainwashed?? :( But I'm not a very religiousy person. I was just asking whatever question came to my mind."

Risu no Kairu
---------------------------------------

You might want to consider the extent you have been conditioned by mainstream religious ideas. The very fact that you asked a question as to whether 'maturbation is bad' is evidence itself. Much of societal conditioning is very subtle!

Regards,
Douglas
"It is to Scotland that we look for our idea of civilisation." -- Voltaire.

SeekingAnsers

Just to say to Novice again, i know exzactly what you mean, when i started i wasnt sure what i kud ask. and dont worry about being "off base" everything will work out m8, your definitly on the right path.
just remember not to follow blind what your told as sumthings are left for you to work out, and when you do your pendulum will tell you.
we see good things coming for you, just stick with it m8

goodluck
Sam                        [8]

SeekingAnsers

quote:
Originally posted by Parmenion

Dear Mayatnik

I never realised the pendulum could be used to such great effect. Thank you for your time in sharing and explaining the process.

The pendulum was actually one of the first things I took up when I began to learn about the metaphysicall/occult. I never had a problem with it. It worked quite well from the start. I thought to make mine personall and simple so I tied a gold ring I used to wear for years to the end of a piece of wax string.

Looking at the rapid growth of this thread I imagine I underestimated the potential of the pendulum (probably because it was simple). I actually stopped using it alltogether when I recieved a few answers that were certainly NOT what I was looking for. I had never been given false information before and was stunned at what I was being told. I decided to brush it off as my subconcious playing tricks with me, even though I suspected otherwise. Your thread here has given me the inspiration to get back to using the pendulum and do a little digging for the truth.

I have a question or two. If they have allready been answered please forgive me, but this is a long thread and I'm a little pushed for time now. If my questions have been answered allready please ignore them, I will get a chance to read the entire thread later on.

>>> Can your thoughts, beliefs or expectations influence the way the pendulum works at all??

>>> Is it possible ,without intending to, to actually be communing with an external entity and not your higher self??

Appreciatively yours,

Dave

to your 2 qeustions m8.
I advise the best thing you can do is when it comes to your pendulum try to forget the rules you bound yourself to (not disbelive them at all) just try to free your mind of ALL rules and boundries for your convisations

to qeustion 2 (now theres a EXELENT qeustion) you are defintly on the right path by asking such a qeustion.
mabye you shud think EXTREME and then ask a few qeustions about your guide. you never know what you might find to be true.

(just to reasure you im pass the stage of the pendulum i have full mental cumication with my guide, and we all can be, we just have to learn and work out the right things 1st)

goodluck on your journey
kneed help just email me.
Samuel

Lasher

quote:
As an example, he asked if 'masturbation was bad' (a common guilt complex created by organised religion again, esp christianity), he was told 'yes'.
Well, this is clearly not the case.

Gandalf,

Perhaps he was not getting a moral answer but more of a practical answer.  Masturbation isn't bad in the sense that it is evil or anything.  But from what I understand it does deplete one's energy stores, and the energy used is much more valuable if channeled into the higher chakras.  So it could be said that it is bad for ones rapid spiritual advancement.  I don't know.  Just a thought.  [8D]  

Lasher

Links Shadow

Hello everyone, I have been having some trouble with this pendulum stuff.  I have made one out of a light necklace chain and a washer.  I have been getting responses but they are very sporatic.  Most of the time I don't get an answer.  Even for questions that should not be a problem like "Am I speaking to my guide?"  And when I do get a response the motion is very slight like maybe .25 to .5 of an inch to either side.  My hand is naturally shaky and this makes such slight movements turn into circular motion very quickly which makes it hard to discern what the answer was.  I was wondering if anyone had any ideas of how I might be able to improve my chances of getting a clear response?

Links Shadow

Novice

Links Shadow-
A washer is about the weight of a button. I'm using 2 buttons because I thought one would be too light to move. That may be what you are experiencing. Try adding another washer and see if you get better (visually) responses.

Also, others have posted that being too near to electrical devices (like PCs, TVs, etc) can interfere.

Good luck!

Serenity1

Thankyou MAYATNIK for all you are doing here and now.
I love the fact that my pendulum works and I am learning about my guide ie. female - [:I]
this could explain the eratic answers? LOL.
I asked :Am I ignorant
Answer: yes
Am I stubborn? Yes

I'm feeling despondent and angry with some of the answeres, frustrated at not being able to find a diferient way to phrase questions. This aspect reminds me of English classes at high school - my most hated and emotionaly frustrating subject!

But it's early days and I know this has to be the most worthwhile and simple tool I've been given.

A part of my lifes jigsaw is falling into place for me and I outline it as breifly as I can below.
In 1985 I had a non-physical guide assisting me into the introduction stages of astral travel.
One night I was sleeping as usual when I became awear of a presence asking if I would come with it (I sensed only good intent so had no fear)! So I agreed and it drew me up and we aascended out into the blackness of the astral or whatever (not important for now).This was the first conscious asceion I'd attempted. It only lasted a breif moment then I was back into my sleep. A few weeks later I got the same guide with the same invite. This time it lasted a fraction longer. The third time wasn't till about two years later. Same invisable guide except this time we were on our way some where out of the earths orbit toward a location untill I stuffed it up with my then christian belief system interfering and within moments I was back in the physical.Not Till Three Years Later did I get any opertunities from the guide untill I was laying on my bed with a lower back injury for four days. On the fourth day I was laying in a sedated state when I became awear of a non-physical presence at the foot of the bed and within a timless instant I was given the invitation to surrender totaly to this presence/being which I can only describe as a Being of LOVE. I knew that I would be carried along by this Being and not have want for anything ever again. At this same time I was awere that surrender ment an ascpect of me
had to die (perhaps my will). At this I recoiled out of fear of the unknowen and at that instant the prescence was gone!
Biggest booboo I've ever made!!!
They don't muck around !Perhaps as SeekingAnswers is highlighting.

Many times cried out in regret and anguish for amends and another oppertunity. That was twelve years ago and I haven't heard from that guide and being since. [:(]
UNTILL THE PENDULUM![^]
Yesterday I've learned the guide and being is the one and the same (female)who I am comunicating with through the pendulum. I will need to varify in as many ways as I can think of . Funny thing is I don't feel anything within like an emotoin of  some so
that I perhaps would normaly get from a reunion .
Any how this is long but perhaps shows an asspect of how the Pendulum is a valuable tool to me at least.

PS Please take your hands off the mastabation issue and move on. Just kiddin, I couldn't resist the pun LOL. remeber Energy flows where your attention goes! or something like that! ENJOY.[:o)]

Thanks for the PENDULUM and all the input, its answering a lot of questions I'm having in these early days.

Cheers[:D]

Bad Moon Rising

Serenity1,

I too get frustrated because of how I am phrasing my questions. That seems to be one of my biggest problems. I am sure with practice I'll learn how to properly phrase my questions.
 I'm glad that after twelve years you are contact with your guide again by using the Pendulum.
Toto, I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

There is a difference in knowing the path and walking the path.-

MAYATNIK

Dear All,

I am currently having many problems with my PC, which is making it difficult to work easily and fast in the reading of posts and responding, due to many random "crashes" that have been occuring lately – so if anyone has any knowledge that will rectify such as having to now scroll sideways to read every line, then I would be extremely grateful if they could contact me.

So, with some difficulty at this time, I shall try to address a few points raised in the latest batch of posts......

There has been mention of whether a Pendulum 'bob' may be too light to obtain a swing properly, and also some have actually mentioned the length of their swing.

Many have found such as buttons, washers and the like are the easiest to think of, in constructing a Pendulum – this is largely because these objects have a hole in them to attach the thread.  Commercial Pendulums sometimes have a little 'eye' embedded into the top to facilitate attaching a thread (this thread is provided), or in the case of the cheaper crystal pendulums a piece of catgut (fishing line) is suerglued to the crystal (or whatever comprises the 'bob').  So, members may benefit by looking for other types of objects, of suitable weight, and getting the superglue out.

If a 'bob' (of whatever material or construction) is too light then it will not work efficiently at all.  A good strong swing is what is needed, because as you progress you will start to 'sense' in the swing the 'personality' in the answers and also be able to get strong swings for 'emphatic' YES/NO responses, so even in yes/no there are shades to examine, and to give clues to the need to further question in certain directions.  A YES is not absolute, it is relative to the person's perception at that time, and questioning further to ascertain more detail increases the level of perception.  So, HOW the Pendulum swings very important to notice, because much information can be conveyed that way.

Buttons and washers are very good for helping obtain the best weight for a 'bob', by adding more and more until it feels really good to use.  After which, and at any time, other objects may well be find to be suitable for their weight – particularly if you like the object itself, because that helps to give an 'affinity' which will lead to greater 'rapport' as the guides work with you.  So, it is a good idea to keep adding buttons or washers to experiment for a good swing.  Objects that don't have holes in them can be 'parcelled' in sellotape or other adhesive foil, or even metallic, such as baco-foil wrapped round them, and thread or string sellotaped securely on, until ready to superglue to a single object of best weight and personal appeal in making a Pendulum.  Also, pieces of blu-tak (as used for sticking pictures to a wall, etc) can be added in stages to obtain the best weight, or a strip of lead folded up and knocked into a spherical shape to make a weight (string tied to it, and this also can be 'trimmed' down if too heavy by cutters or even old scissors.

Regarding the 'length' of swing obtained – this has to do with several factors, and not simply the weight of 'bob' (although too light a 'bob' will give only a tiny swing, and largely unresponsive – so will not be useful).  The length of swinging movement has also to do with the modulation of the electromagnetic field around the body.  This e.m. is directly influenced by the chakras which respond to perception of the world and our learning/experiences in it.  The end result, regarding the length of swing, is that the more 'open' (receptive) the person is, then the greater the swing can become; although the length of swing may well initially be affected by insecurity, restricted outlook – and that may well be detected if, for example, a NO swing is smaller (seemingly paradoxically) than a YES swing, indicating a reluctance to accept NO in an attempt to be 'positive' in all one does.  Simply only looking at what one perceives to be 'positve' in life is not balanced, and we must always look at the world we perceive from both sides, in order to grow, because much is hidden in the shadows, and shadows are often mistaken for 'darkness' (which is really only another word for 'ingnorace' of the Truth – so, always explore like a child seeking new Knowledge with open arms to receive.

SeekingAnswers (SAMUEL) has already addressed some aspects regarding whether one is in contact with the Pendulum to one's Higher Self or whatever – and this is his time now to start to channel the Truth from Mashway, his guide, as part of his ongoing Training, since he has been chosen to be a Channeler.  So, in some respects, he is taking over now a proportion of my work as he progresses – and therefore I am happy to leave that in the capable hands of Mashway (who I am also in contact with - and Karek, Mashway and myself often get together in a 3-way for  'meetings' to discuss various matters related to Samuel's progress and sometimes I will contact Mashway direct while actually talking on MSN Messenger with Samuel on some point or other relevant to what we're talking about or doing at that time.  The other day was a typical example of this, when I suggested to Mashway could we have a short 'session' at that time whereby Samuel could go up to the next stage, in his lessons for 'direct' verbatim channeling, as opposed to indirect (where his discussions in real-time with his guide then result in him typing an answer to a post, say).  So it was, that Samuel said, "Mashway wants to type through my fingers, she says".... and I said, that was great but could he Mashway indicate this by putting at the start of each line where she's doing it (rather than Samuel typing himself) a "M/" to indicate this.  It was a very interesting 'session', because I could then talk to Samuel, and to Mashway (for him to see) and both of us see the responses by Mashway as she 'typed' them through Samuel's fingers on the keys.  Thus, Samuel now has not only progressed to a higher stage, but he has also obtained a much greater perception as a result.... and in fact, later that same day (after a 3-way between Karek-Mashway-myself, we decided it was time to give Samuel a treat, the trip of his life.... to actually go and see, and be present (as he was amazed to discover he was) at a location that Mashway selected for him to be 'connected' to, following our decision that this was the ideal time for Samuel to progress even further in his learning and experiences.  I shall write about this further in another post.  But, needless to say, Samuel is over-the-moon about what new undreamed of horizons he has now been permitted by his guide to glimpse, in a 'guided tour' in every literal sense!

So, Samuel having commented on things in posts above, I will only add a few comments here on those things.  So.....

Thank you, GANDALF for an excellent and balanced view in your post above.  I will add here, that the YES/NO responses of the Pendulum are in no way limiting by the fact that they are only one or the other (they are actually much more than that physically speaking, if the 'shade' of movement is considered alongside).  Ovbiously, the answer given to a question should not be seen as 'absolute'.  In fact, all Truth is relative.  And the guides do not want users to regard the answers given as 'definitive' in themselves.  They may well be, but you are not to know that unless you investigate further.  With such questions as regarding Masturbation, for example... it is, as Gandalf says, not an issue in the Higher Realms, no more than Homosexuality is.  How a person views it, however, is very much something that concerns what the guides wish to teach at that time.  So, you may well be given an answer that startles you in your perception of things the way you have viewed them hitherto, or it may be concerning religeo-societal 'guilt' feelings that have been condtioned into you.  Invariably, the guides are asking you to think about the answer, rather than just merely accepting what is given as an answer.  A general sweeping statement is the least likely to point to an answer, because each of us are different, at different levels both culturally and spiritually, and each needs to come to it with a fresh and 'open' approach.

Regarding LASHER's point about masturbation "sapping energy" (particularly Spiritual Energy) --- there is much confusion, and a great deal of cult-ish 'conditioning' about this, particular regarding Kundalini energy and the practices of such advocates to store up sexual energy for release at certain prescribed times.  All this does, in fact, is take a person to a state similar to meditation – and no more.

If it were a case that masturbation sapped spiritual energy, then the tremendous growth that can be achieved by copules in Love Making would restrict them.  Sexual Intercourse is an embrace of the soul's themselves, and frequent love making increases that spiritual 'bond' to very great heights if the individuals in tandem appreciate it to its fullest, and with full giving rather than for gratification, or 'release'.

Some religions have made much of the 'gratification' element of sex, and made so much of it that they have outlawed sexual expression as a means of gaining higher spiritual perception through its sharing and caring when practised with selflessness and pure love for the other person.  Thus, masturbation is seen as a 'solitary' and therefore useless thing in spiritual advancement.  It is far from that, and along with the necessary release that humans need, there is also the expression of love that is obtained.  Firstly, love of oneself, as opposed to flagulation of oneself from conditioned guiltridden feelings.  Masturbating with guilt only serves to increase that guilt, but loving oneself (in a non-selfish, me-me-me way) means a release also of buried emotion and stress, and leads to an 'opening' of many doors wherby the person can begin to 'see' with increased perception.  Since masturbation is often (although it can be lovingly shared with a partner, as distinct from intercourse – and as a Sex Therapist, among my several roles, I often advocate this) a solitary action, if the person visualises someone they love (not lust after !!!) then that is a powerful projection of love, and highly beneficial spiritually.

The above points are things that can be turned into questions to put to the Pendulum (or each read out as statements) and further questions can be asked.  And that is why I have wrote here at length concerning one particular topic – masturbation – and clearly the question "Is masturbation wrong" is too broad, and also depending on the perception of the person asking, to produce 'the' answer.  It is, as the popular TV-Quizmasters Bamber Gascoigne and lately Jeremy Paxman of "University Challenge" put it; "Your starter for 10" – or even 100 questions, to learn and grow.

LASHER –
I haven't forgotten your earlier aside question regarding the board that comes with your Pendulum 'package', but it is a topic I may discuss this further in another post when appropriate.  For now, what I will say is that in your case it doesn't matter about the design of board that you ordered (my guide says), and it will be 'safe' (as you ask) to use.  And of course, you have already said that you intend to get a 'whiteboard' for more creative questioning as you proceed.  In all cases, the whiteboard (or a piece of paper) is far more useful, even at the early stages, than any commercially printed 'picture' board.  The 'designs' printed on the boards that particular website is marketing have been done deliberately to attract buyers who 'identify' with those designs from what they have read or are 'in to'.  It is a form of conditioned-marketing and nothing more.  It confers no power to the Pendulum whatsoever, and in fact a polarised view (magnified by seeing the design constantly in front of one) actually restricts the user from venturing outside the 'norm' of their experiences hitherto; so, in that sense, it can be said to have a negative effect.  In extreme cases, where the person has been exposed to black-magic or uninformed white-magic it prevents the person even more from exploring freely with the Pendulum.

I will leave this post at that, for the time being (I haven't seen the very latest batch yet whilst composing this) -- except to say that the guides are very pleased to see such wide interaction now taking place and expanding in this thread.

In all I say, I do not give 'opinions' – only that which is given to me to relay from my guide, Karek, who sends her Unconditional Love and Compassion to you.

Channeled With Pleiadian Love and Light,
MAYATNIK